Lightspeed carbon

Hello everyone,
I am new to the vitalmx forum, I am French, I hope I don't disturb you.

I made an order on the website lightspeed carbon, more than 20 days ago, but I don't have an answer on the phone, the email and the status of the order is always : Processing

Have you ever had this problem ?
I would like to have a delivery time

thank you in advance for your help
|
mxb2
7/29/2019 1:12pm
jeromemx28 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am new to the vitalmx forum, I am French, I hope I don't disturb you. I made an order on the website lightspeed...
Hello everyone,
I am new to the vitalmx forum, I am French, I hope I don't disturb you.

I made an order on the website lightspeed carbon, more than 20 days ago, but I don't have an answer on the phone, the email and the status of the order is always : Processing

Have you ever had this problem ?
I would like to have a delivery time

thank you in advance for your help
Cancel the order,. Contact p3, or pro carbon. Lightspeed customer service and product inventory is terrible.
7/29/2019 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 1:18pm
Same thing happened to me this month.

I ordered almost 400 dollars in product on June 30th. I had to send an email on July 15th that my order was still processing. I got a prompt response and they shipped it out the next day. I received the order on July 25th almost 1 month from the initial order.

Also, the frame guards that they sent me had alignment issues. I almost had to send them back but then decided i would just drill my own hole to align with my frame.

You can email them here info@lightspeedcarbon.com.

Next time ill just order straight from P3 or Acerbis.

Tonynz
7/29/2019 1:32pm
I always buy from Pro Carbon, about 7-10 days shipping time from UK to NZ.
7/29/2019 1:35pm
Same thing happened to me this month. I ordered almost 400 dollars in product on June 30th. I had to send an email on July 15th...

I ordered almost 400 dollars in product on June 30th. I had to send an email on July 15th that my order was still processing. I got a prompt response and they shipped it out the next day. I received the order on July 25th almost 1 month from the initial order.

Also, the frame guards that they sent me had alignment issues. I almost had to send them back but then decided i would just drill my own hole to align with my frame.

Thanks for your reply.

I sent 5 or 6 email but I never got an answer.

I would like to have a delivery time, or canceled the order, but it is impossible to contact them

The Shop

mxb2
7/29/2019 1:37pm
Same thing happened to me this month. I ordered almost 400 dollars in product on June 30th. I had to send an email on July 15th...

jeromemx28 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I sent 5 or 6 email but I never got an answer. I would like to have a delivery time, or canceled...
Thanks for your reply.

I sent 5 or 6 email but I never got an answer.

I would like to have a delivery time, or canceled the order, but it is impossible to contact them
Contact. Your credit card company. Cancel it. Lightspeed doesnt want your business. , They have proven it.
Question
7/29/2019 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 2:32pm
Hi !

Nothing to say about your items, but just welcome to the forum, it is a very good one.

We are too soft these days, normally we should say "STFU noob" !!! Smile You will see that to other new members, just for a good laugh.
YamahaJT1
7/29/2019 2:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 2:39pm
I have been waiting for a CR125 front disc guard since April 5th, 2019... Hope they beat Santa. Money is on Santa.
7/29/2019 3:19pm
I live in the States ,so I do use Light speed but if I was in Europe I would use Pro-Carbon. Hell, I may still use them on my next build...
Light Speed will get you your product, it’s just how long do you want to wait?

Ghost
Snapper
7/29/2019 3:39pm
Pro-carbon Racing for me too as previously mentioned. They always have everything I've ordered in stock and they're very good quality. I have a three year old front disc guard and it still cleans up like new and the other parts such as their sumpguards are far superior than stock as they generally provide more protection and fit just as well.
Brent
7/29/2019 3:45pm
Do Amaradio's still own that business?

There is no excuse for treating paying customers like that.
HusqFan3
7/29/2019 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 4:02pm
Tonynz wrote:
This. I live on west coast of US and Pro Carbon is still my go to for any/all carbon fiber accessories. Product quality? A+. Customer service? A+. Pricing? A+.

Easy decision...

Made one purchase from light speed for some home covers i drilled in my air box. No joke took 2 months to receive? Took my business to Pro Carbon and haven’t looked back since.

That said, I also owe a plug to tekmo carbon. Purchased a carbon fiber ignition cover from them(pro carbon doesn’t carry) and come to find out, it wasn’t a replacement for the ignition cover but a cover for the ignition cover. Prob should have known better, didn’t think it’d be all carbon fiber but anyways, sent them an email letting them know i was disappointed they didn’t clarify the “cover for a cover” part and no questions asked they refunded me my full purchase price. Asked them to send me the return shipping address and they responded “don’t worry about it, you’re welcome to hang onto it.”

Haven’t used it but just not having to worry about the pain in ass process of shipping it back was amazing customer service!
Jharper
7/29/2019 4:59pm
P3 Carbon is quick and great to deal with!
7/30/2019 12:28am
thank you all for your answers.

I will try to get an answer from lightspeed for a refund. But it's not easy without answering by phone and without answering by email
mxb2
7/30/2019 12:30am
jeromemx28 wrote:
thank you all for your answers. I will try to get an answer from lightspeed for a refund. But it's not easy without answering by phone...
thank you all for your answers.

I will try to get an answer from lightspeed for a refund. But it's not easy without answering by phone and without answering by email
Cancel the order, no need to talk to them
7/30/2019 1:59am
Impossible, when I want to cancel the order, I have the message :
This order has already arrived or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

but my order status is : Processing

I asked to cancel the order by mail, but no answer

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
7/30/2019 2:07am
jeromemx28 wrote:
Impossible, when I want to cancel the order, I have the message : This order has already arrived or has reached the final stages of processing...
This order has already arrived or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

This is starting to stink.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
7/30/2019 3:11am
jeromemx28 wrote:
Impossible, when I want to cancel the order, I have the message : This order has already arrived or has reached the final stages of processing...

avidchimp wrote:
Oh boiiiii!

Do we have a new "Derek Harris" on our hands?! Ladies and gentlemen.. START. YOUR. KEYBOARDS!!!
GODZILLA
7/30/2019 3:11am
Tonynz wrote:
Their product quality is top notch... and they're much closer to France!
Wink
Helda
7/30/2019 3:16am
jeromemx28 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:
Oh boiiiii!

Do we have a new "Derek Harris" on our hands?! Ladies and gentlemen.. START. YOUR. KEYBOARDS!!!
Fucking dead! PMSL hahahahahaha
Mr. Afterbar
7/30/2019 3:26am
I only buy lightspeed products from retailers online thst have the product in stock otherwise it's a total crapshoot on when and if you'll receive it.
dean122
7/30/2019 11:36am
If it was sitting in customs or he had a tracking # the order status would be "Shipped", not "Processing". Processing means the shipping desk clerk is sitting on his ass reading VitalMX instead of shipping out product.
Bruce372
7/30/2019 2:34pm
I've always thought carbon is a waste on dirt bikes and anytime I've used it, it looks shabby real quick... anyhow, to each his own.

So many aftermarket parts don't fit well, I just try and keep as much stock as possible

8/2/2019 12:25am
I just received an email from lightspeed, 1 month after the order.
The order has been canceled.

Thank you all for your answers

Post a reply to: Lightspeed carbon

The Latest