Are they all the same ?
Cheers

|

8/7/2020 8:12 AM

|

8/7/2020 8:45 AM

|

8/7/2020 9:50 AM

that website is one of the worst , if your goal is to find products you can use and purchase.

|

8/7/2020 10:16 AM

Careful. I ordered almost 400 dollars (CAD) a year ago and it took a month to get shipped out.

I'd try P3 or Pro Carbon next.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

8/7/2020 10:18 AM

Also, I dont like how rigid the skid plates are. They are hard attached to the bottom of the frame and actually reduce the flex of the frame believe it or not.

We ended up using zip ties to strap it in.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

8/7/2020 11:11 AM

OneWordResponseGuy wrote:

Careful. I ordered almost 400 dollars (CAD) a year ago and it took a month to get shipped out.

I'd try P3 or Pro Carbon next.

So true unfortunately. I have a 500 ish dollar order pending and haven't heard anything in over 2 weeks since placing it.

|

8/7/2020 11:53 AM

I'm pretty sure many of these carbon guys are slammed and dealing with shipping insanity...from receiving materials to getting product shipped & 'who' to ship it with.

For the Canadians, I believe Legacy Carbon is on your side of the border?

I shipped a pipe to Donk in Ontario: Shipped it July 16th from Northern California...arrived in Ontario yesterday.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

8/7/2020 11:56 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

I'm pretty sure many of these carbon guys are slammed and dealing with shipping insanity...from receiving materials to getting product shipped & 'who' to ship it with.

For the Canadians, I believe Legacy Carbon is on your side of the border?

I shipped a pipe to Donk in Ontario: Shipped it July 16th from Northern California...arrived in Ontario yesterday.

Lightspeed has always been slow, outa stock, back order etc , its not the covid.

|

8/7/2020 12:08 PM

Yeah I waited months for kx125 parts from them. I would call them and ask on availability in the future.

|

8/7/2020 12:27 PM

Amaradio doesn't need consumer business, I wonder why they even offer their stuff to the public. I can assure you that they don't care about the retail customer.

|

8/7/2020 2:17 PM

Can vouch for Richard at Pro-Carbon U.K.

Worldwide shipping!.

Tell him Danny sent you!.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

8/7/2020 2:57 PM

I want to order some light speed stuff. But i always hear/read how bad their customer service is. So i have not spent any money with them. Bummer.

|

8/7/2020 3:11 PM

I ordered a fuel pump guard from them a year and a half ago... maybe even two years ago now? It never showed up, I've never been able to get ahold of them, and I never even received a confirmation of the order. The charge went through on the card right away, though.

They were also impossible to get ahold for the people in parts at the dealership I used to work at and we eventually gave up trying to make a connection.

All that to say, I'd look at other carbon companies or buy them through a seller who actually has the product in stock and will make sure it ends up in your hands.

|

8/7/2020 3:32 PM

#76 wrote:

Can vouch for Richard at Pro-Carbon U.K.

Worldwide shipping!.

Tell him Danny sent you!.

I ordered carbon front disc cover and chain guide on July 30 and had them in Pa. on 8/6...Pro Carbon 👍

|

8/7/2020 6:38 PM

sesker15 wrote:

I want to order some light speed stuff. But i always hear/read how bad their customer service is. So i have not spent any money with them. Bummer.

I've heard the horror stories as well, but never had an issue getting parts. Have ordered pegs, CR 2T clutch/ignition covers, and glide plates for many different bikes. Always used their eBay store as it's some recourse in the event of a no-show, but never had that experience. They still build some quality pieces and I'm glad they brought back many of the trick bits for 2T's!

www.ebay.com/usr/lightspeed_carbon

|