Liam and Stefan Everts interview

mccread
Managed to catch up with both Stefan and Liam at Hawkstone after Liam won the 125 class and, yes, he has a brilliant style and technique like his his dad! Stefan talks about Liam, his health battle and coaching as well as Jeffrey Herlings’ technique.

Stefan Everts interview

Liam Everts interview

|
jeffoff
2/14/2020 3:57am
Good read.
Harry, Stefan and Liam are top notch people. When they are with Liam @ the practice track always friendly and open to have a chat.
Hopefully Stefan recovers in the best way possible...
2/14/2020 4:37am
Big big fan of Liam. I’m really hoping he wins a World Title in the future. Greatest MX family of all time.
Bearuno
2/14/2020 6:28am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2020 6:29am
Stefans wounds on his heels still aren't closed up ......I can't imagine how hard it must be to get around like that. Sad

I truly hope things get much, much better for him, soon. And, he can get fit, and get back to some riding for himself.

Liam really comes across as a fine (very) young man. He's got the weight of the (MX) World on his shoulders, and that could have created a right brat. Seems anything but that. And, so, so quick and stylish.
2/15/2020 11:51am
The foot gets the least amount of blood flow, so a wound can take longer to heal over, myself, an Achilles wound took 19 months to stop weaping.

Post a reply to: Liam and Stefan Everts interview

The Latest