Lets talk gp's not gps'!

yz133rider
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2018 8:37pm
Wow! Just watched round 2. I didnt think herlings was going to catch ac. He was sending it first couple laps. He had a couple send lead by like the 3rd turn! Awesome racing.

Now school me on the gps. Is that herlings strongest track? What races better suit ac? Im rooting for ac. One i love rooting for the old timers and also im italian so have to support my people!

Just fill me in! Lets talk some bad ass racing!
|
Rotaholic
3/19/2018 7:38pm
Garmin vs Litpro...... apple watch being the dark horse. Litpro will always win this battle
KDXGarage
3/19/2018 7:42pm
school you on gps? OK, since you asked in Vital MX...

gps

Global Positioning System

GP's

Grand Prix

The Shop

3/19/2018 7:49pm
I believe Valkenswaard is Herlings home track, I may be wrong on that though. He's obviously known as the sand man so I think most expected him to win after what we saw last weekend. I would have to think Cairoli's best tracks would be the real hard pack rocky tracks but all those guys can ride in any conditions so it's hard to say. Herlings has been known to struggle in the heat a bit if I remember correctly so that might be where Cairoli does his damage but Herlings was pretty damn good at the USGP in Florida last year.

Right now the GP's interest me a hell of a lot more than SX.
yz133rider
3/19/2018 8:11pm
I believe Valkenswaard is Herlings home track, I may be wrong on that though. He's obviously known as the sand man so I think most expected...
I believe Valkenswaard is Herlings home track, I may be wrong on that though. He's obviously known as the sand man so I think most expected him to win after what we saw last weekend. I would have to think Cairoli's best tracks would be the real hard pack rocky tracks but all those guys can ride in any conditions so it's hard to say. Herlings has been known to struggle in the heat a bit if I remember correctly so that might be where Cairoli does his damage but Herlings was pretty damn good at the USGP in Florida last year.

Right now the GP's interest me a hell of a lot more than SX.
Completely agreed gp's are far and away better than sx.

Everything about it is refreshing from the tracks to the production and even the commentators. The us stuff is marketed towards people who have never ridden and is very watered down and dopey.

I really can't get over herlings taking down a 12 second lead like that though i didn't think hed do it.

I have to think if ac keeps putting himself in that position race after race and herlings keeps starting 5-10th ac will be able to capitalize.
kkawboy14
3/19/2018 8:19pm
It takes 3 points to locate a global position, at least 2 satelites
Ted722
3/19/2018 8:37pm
Sometimes I can't believe how fortunate we are to have these races brought into our family room. Still a fan of all things motorcycle racing. SX, MX, Off-Road Iheck even Dirt Track's been great lately). But, these GP's are starting to reel me in big time. What Herlings did last year at Ironman just set the hook.

This weekend, the two (SX and GP's) couldn't have been further apart in entertainment value. That was an amazing display by those riders (on that track) across the pond. Valkenswaard was one hell of an opponent. Lap after lap. The racing was just icing on the cake. Could watch that race over and over again (watching it right now in fact).

Post a reply to: Lets talk gp's not gps'!

The Latest