Let’s help Bobby piazza!!!!!

MotoStuffGuy
Fantasy
3984th
Edited Date/Time 6/16/2019 7:59pm
I don’t know bobby at all but he seems like a hardworking kid that’s chasing his dream and if I could pull it off myself I wouldn’t ask for others to throw in on this.

Bobby is racing all 12 rounds of the nationals and qualified 25th at hangtown but crashed both Moto’s.

The picture below show’s his story of how he made it happen and is able to race all 12 rounds. Note he is doing it on a stock bike including a stock exhaust!!

The other two pictures are of Bobby’s boots that as of now that he is wearing for the rest of the season if we can’t help him out!!

I messaged bobby and he said he can get a new pair for about $450.00. If someone has a hookup He is a size 11 and prefers white. He said he has always wore ALPINESTARS and would prefer to keep wearing them!

I am in for $50.00....... if we get enough people willing to help I will get his PayPal info and post it up here so those willing can send direct to him.

|
bradmx421
5/22/2018 4:53pm
He can just send those pics to Alpinestars and get new boots....... I have had customers in the past get things covered no problem. I'm sure if he finds out who the rep is who goes to the races, he can show him and he would flow him some boots...
MotoStuffGuy
Fantasy
3984th
5/22/2018 5:10pm
bradmx421 wrote:
He can just send those pics to Alpinestars and get new boots....... I have had customers in the past get things covered no problem. I'm sure...
He can just send those pics to Alpinestars and get new boots....... I have had customers in the past get things covered no problem. I'm sure if he finds out who the rep is who goes to the races, he can show him and he would flow him some boots...
I have reached out to the guys that go to the races but haven’t heard back. As for sending them in I don’t think that a option as he only has that pair and is racing GH this weekend then on the road for the rest of the season.

I see your in riverside and sounds like you work at a shop? Anything you can do to help out with this, Meaning use a contact you may have at ALPINESTARS or hook him up on a better price than $450?

Thanks for your reply and information.

Cheers
MotoStuffGuy
Fantasy
3984th
5/22/2018 5:12pm
bradmx421 wrote:
He can just send those pics to Alpinestars and get new boots....... I have had customers in the past get things covered no problem. I'm sure...
I have reached out to the guys that go to the races but haven’t heard back. As for sending them in I don’t think that a...
I have reached out to the guys that go to the races but haven’t heard back. As for sending them in I don’t think that a option as he only has that pair and is racing GH this weekend then on the road for the rest of the season.

I see your in riverside and sounds like you work at a shop? Anything you can do to help out with this, Meaning use a contact you may have at ALPINESTARS or hook him up on a better price than $450?

Thanks for your reply and information.

Cheers
I answered my own question about you working at a shop once I looked at the bottom of your post.

Let me know what you may be able to do.....
aedwards07
5/22/2018 8:40pm
Motostuffguy,
Do you know Bobby at all? Just curious if i knew you.... second Moto Bobby crashed pretty good. Actually bent his fork tube. Factory connection wanted $600 for it so he swapped fork tubes off his bike that blew up last year as that’s what he had to work with and didn’t have a spare $600. Chris and bob are doing the whole series in Chris sprinter. They are always looking for people to help out. If anyone wants to help them email me austin@mgxunlimited.com and I’ll get you in touch with them.

The Shop

ktm300hater
5/22/2018 9:02pm
How is it he can get astar boots for 450 when dealer cost on them from wps is 357. Oops. Did I just say that
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
5/22/2018 10:04pm
What i want to know is How is it that he worked his ass off for 20 days at a pizza place and was able to buy a bike and have enough money to go race 12 Nats ?
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/22/2018 10:13pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
What i want to know is How is it that he worked his ass off for 20 days at a pizza place and was able to...
What i want to know is How is it that he worked his ass off for 20 days at a pizza place and was able to buy a bike and have enough money to go race 12 Nats ?
Bigfoot helped. He is a fan.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
5/22/2018 10:29pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
What i want to know is How is it that he worked his ass off for 20 days at a pizza place and was able to...
He means it’s been 20 days that he has the bike but that doesn’t say how long he worked before purchasing it. Totally possible that he put in the hours for a few months and saved up enough for the bare minimum. I’ve worked delivering pizzas in NorCal in my late teens and always averaged $20+ an hour after adding in tips. Good job on the dude getting it done one way or another. Hope he gets some support from companies in the industry after putting in some solid results.
Skylebones
5/23/2018 7:26am
Love to see the privateers get support. Would be awesome if there was some type of Moto/supercross privateer patreon where you could support your local riders.
5/23/2018 7:31am
side note: Justin cooper whooped this guy his whole amateur career which is probably why he has no help, cold world the moto industry is, that is. Surprised companies don't help out broke riders who race pro, acting like they cant spare 1 set of items for them is an understatement
MotoStuffGuy
Fantasy
3984th
5/23/2018 8:36am
aedwards07 wrote:
Motostuffguy, Do you know Bobby at all? Just curious if i knew you.... second Moto Bobby crashed pretty good. Actually bent his fork tube. Factory connection...
Motostuffguy,
Do you know Bobby at all? Just curious if i knew you.... second Moto Bobby crashed pretty good. Actually bent his fork tube. Factory connection wanted $600 for it so he swapped fork tubes off his bike that blew up last year as that’s what he had to work with and didn’t have a spare $600. Chris and bob are doing the whole series in Chris sprinter. They are always looking for people to help out. If anyone wants to help them email me austin@mgxunlimited.com and I’ll get you in touch with them.
What up man. I don’t know Bobby at all I noticed his post on Instagram and thought I’d try to help out and see if I couldn’t get some of the guys off here to help, Doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen though!

I also personally know the a star rep that goes to the races every weekend and asked if we could get a special deal but he only has a option to give stuff to the riders and as we know there is a budget so he didn’t know if he could help.
Stuntman949
5/23/2018 8:44am
How is it he can get astar boots for 450 when dealer cost on them from wps is 357. Oops. Did I just say that
Oh damn shots fired!
mwssquad827
5/23/2018 8:57am
bradmx421 wrote:
I got Zero help from astars when I called them and emailed.. I had boots that were a month old and sole started coming off!!
mxb2
5/23/2018 8:59am
Tech 7, $349 on bto, use the pulp code if it works, free shipping.
5/23/2018 7:31pm
He should get a hookit account and get the hook up. Seriously. There are solid solid deals on hookit.
racerx217
5/23/2018 7:35pm
Oh damn shots fired!
If everyone is going to chip in and get him some boots buy him some boots that will last a whole season. Astars are not that, get some sidis or Gearne.
GregDVT
5/23/2018 8:57pm
side note: Justin cooper whooped this guy his whole amateur career which is probably why he has no help, cold world the moto industry is, that...
side note: Justin cooper whooped this guy his whole amateur career which is probably why he has no help, cold world the moto industry is, that is. Surprised companies don't help out broke riders who race pro, acting like they cant spare 1 set of items for them is an understatement
regardless not many people will work there ass off in a pizza shop to finance a dream that they know damn well may not pan out. Much respect to bobby, I'm a big fan.

That being said I have some size 10 GX-1's I'm willing to donate to the cause. even have the asterisk boot strap on em.
milliebays
5/23/2018 9:29pm
are those alpinestarts?

things are disposable. no idea how they still have any sort of reputation at all.

especially after zippergate
aedwards07
5/23/2018 9:32pm
Bob worked at the pizza shop for months. When he was with the ibcorp team they wanted him to get a job. So he did and has held it ever since. Bobs a solid guy for sure and puts everything he had into it. I’m currently trying to get him a pipe for glen Helen this weekend. Hopefully get a hair more power.

I’m friends with both bob and Justin Cooper. They didn’t race each other much up until recent years so I’m not sure why that has anything to do with helping bob.
GregDVT
5/23/2018 10:05pm
aedwards07 wrote:
Bob worked at the pizza shop for months. When he was with the ibcorp team they wanted him to get a job. So he did and...
Bob worked at the pizza shop for months. When he was with the ibcorp team they wanted him to get a job. So he did and has held it ever since. Bobs a solid guy for sure and puts everything he had into it. I’m currently trying to get him a pipe for glen Helen this weekend. Hopefully get a hair more power.

I’m friends with both bob and Justin Cooper. They didn’t race each other much up until recent years so I’m not sure why that has anything to do with helping bob.
They both seem like stand up kids with tons of speed and a damn good work ethic, which is hard not to appreciate.

On a side note I was considering tech 10s for my next boots, this make mes think sidis or instincts after reading this thread.
5/26/2018 7:50am
side note: Justin cooper whooped this guy his whole amateur career which is probably why he has no help, cold world the moto industry is, that...
Bobby and Justin only raced a few times together. Justin is a awesome kid and rider I wouldn't say Justin whooped Bobby they had battles together here on the east coast when Bobby would win one moto and Justin the second . I wish Bobby and Justin well . and hope Bobby gets a ride someday
RexEasely
6/15/2019 9:38pm
I was hoping for a better result for bobby today. Hi point must be his home track being from PA. I did check is instagram and if Morgan is his girl...wow...wow...wow her pics are beautiful
GPR245
6/15/2019 10:07pm
Why does his IG say he races on some Suzuki team?
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki know that for sure. How can he claim to not own a bikemyet raved for a team in mexico before Hangtown?
GPR245
6/15/2019 10:08pm
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki know that for sure. How can he claim to not own a bike yet raced for a team in mexico before Hangtown?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/15/2019 10:22pm
GPR245 wrote:
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki...
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki know that for sure. How can he claim to not own a bikemyet raved for a team in mexico before Hangtown?
The thread is from 2018.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/15/2019 10:26pm
GPR245 wrote:
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki...
And didn’t I see on Vital or somewhere else he was racing for that team in Mexico? He raced the first two rounds on a Suzuki know that for sure. How can he claim to not own a bike yet raced for a team in mexico before Hangtown?
You’re posting in an old thread !
MohMoto14
6/15/2019 10:40pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
Yes teach me please.
Texas Built
6/15/2019 10:41pm
langhammx wrote:
You’re posting in an old thread !
Well some troll brought back a thread from the dead. Not my fault.

Post a reply to: Let’s help Bobby piazza!!!!!

The Latest