Let’s hear the excuses

keinz
10/9/2018 10:24am
TJMX947 wrote:
I honestly don't care that we lost. I love the sport and think we're behind, and this loss just further proves the point. Secondly...I agree...Searle sucks...
I honestly don't care that we lost. I love the sport and think we're behind, and this loss just further proves the point.

Secondly...I agree...Searle sucks and his bike was sucking and it totally sucks that our best rider couldn't beat him, which means Eli sucks way worse. Now go eat a unicorn dick ya ole chap.

keinz
10/9/2018 10:34am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 10:49am
Rudicross wrote:
Harri Kullas...his only podium was a 3th place at the GP of Latvia in 2015 (MX2).
Harri had a race of his life, both days. Big respect, and EST in top 10. Again. Big respect boys, and special thanks goes to Mr. MXDN Tanel Leok. 18 years in the row. Wow
keinz
10/9/2018 10:38am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 10:40am
I will have to go to the next USGP or a MXON in Europe to watch these guys ride. I always thought I was watching the...
I will have to go to the next USGP or a MXON in Europe to watch these guys ride.

I always thought I was watching the fastest in the world until now.

Any idea on the 2020 MXON?

It's around the time of my anniversary and maybe Ill do a euro trip with the wife and tie that in.

You’re going to Ernee, stamp it. Look up some old pics and videos of the other times it was held there. That’s an experience for a...
You’re going to Ernee, stamp it. Look up some old pics and videos of the other times it was held there. That’s an experience for a lifetime for both of you.
And the French growd. Priceless
keinz
10/9/2018 10:45am
Ernee 2015

The Shop

10/9/2018 10:49am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 10:50am
Racer331 wrote:
This entire this is ridiculous. Herlings bested Tomac in a mud race, where he got terrible starts by the way. Have Herlings show up to glen...
This entire this is ridiculous. Herlings bested Tomac in a mud race, where he got terrible starts by the way. Have Herlings show up to glen Helen next year.. we’ll see if he can hang with Tomac.
God how quickly people forget how fast Eli is
And then ...

"Well, OK, so Herlings can come to Thunder Valley and try to beat Tomac again."

After that ...

"I positively dare Herlings to go to High Point and try to make it three in a row."

And after that ...

"No way Herlings goes to Florida and wins four straight."

And finally ...

"What about Supercross?! Supercross! Supercross!! Supercross!!!"

St Ann More
10/9/2018 11:16am
Racer331 wrote:
This entire this is ridiculous. Herlings bested Tomac in a mud race, where he got terrible starts by the way. Have Herlings show up to glen...
This entire this is ridiculous. Herlings bested Tomac in a mud race, where he got terrible starts by the way. Have Herlings show up to glen Helen next year.. we’ll see if he can hang with Tomac.
And then ... "Well, OK, so Herlings can come to Thunder Valley and try to beat Tomac again." After that ... "I positively dare Herlings to...
And then ...

After that ...

"I positively dare Herlings to go to High Point and try to make it three in a row."

And after that ...

And finally ...

Someone gets it... hurrah!
aees
10/9/2018 11:38am
Racer331 wrote:
You don't "get" good starts, you make them. Tomac would be toast in mxgp series due to not being faster then a lot of guys, but also because of poor starts.

It was not only tomac. Roczen, tomac, barcia, plessinger all showed where the current US levels are at. Ferrandis also has been drawn down. They are not better then that unless the track is absolutely perfectly groomed. Then you might have a scenario like Iron Man.
NorCal 50+
10/9/2018 11:45am
honda907 wrote:
Yup!! That and a total loss of confidence during the races Saturday afternoon. Confidence replaced by doubt . No way those guys are all that bad...
Yup!! That and a total loss of confidence during the races Saturday afternoon.

Confidence replaced by doubt . No way those guys are all that bad. They went in supremely confident and by 4 PM Saturday, had succumbed to loosing.

No leadership for the team. No rider, team manager, mechanic, etc. Stepped it up. RC, Stanton, Sun must have been grinding their teeth witnessing this.

Hearlings and Paulin took a page out of Bob Hannah's play book:"HOW TO CRUSH YOUR OPPONENT WITH WORDS AND FINISH IT UP IN THE RACE!". Same thing we used to do, but we are a "politically correct" country now.
For the Love of God, how come people can't spell this word: LOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING

...ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
make1go
10/10/2018 8:20am
Racer331 wrote:
And then ... "Well, OK, so Herlings can come to Thunder Valley and try to beat Tomac again." After that ... "I positively dare Herlings to...
And then ...

After that ...

And after that ...

And finally ...

classic, !!!
see now we're getting somewhere...

comedy gold to pure stupidity..

make1go
10/10/2018 8:31am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 8:36am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
For the Love of God, how come people can't spell this word: LOSING ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING ITS...
For the Love of God, how come people can't spell this word: LOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING

...ITS LOSING NOT LOOSING
its perplexing for those with little intelect
lost
loss
lose
loose*
losing
losers

fact is they all apply to team usa in one way or another...

perspicacity is extinct in these parts.

Post a reply to: Let’s hear the excuses

The Latest