Let's hear it...

Outsider
2/21/2015 9:04pm
Crush wrote:
More technical tracks bro... Good for Old man who has skills!
Yup, it showed
Dx3moto
2/21/2015 9:22pm
I'm pretty sure after A2 I said he'd never win a main event again, I was obviously proved wrong, well done Reed. But hey at least I can own up to it and not be fake. Tongue
Flip109
2/21/2015 9:34pm
I didn't say it but I hated on him bad. I really thought it. He has no quit in him. His interview was very humble also. Awesome win!!

The Shop

DemoDick
2/21/2015 9:42pm
I hate Reed. I mean hate him! But the old man can still ride a motor scooter so I never count him out.
markit
2/21/2015 9:55pm
DemoDick wrote:
I hate Reed. I mean hate him! But the old man can still ride a motor scooter so I never count him out.
Why would you hate someone? I just don't get the hate shit. How can you not respect these guys that put in what you have to to race at this level?
jemcee
2/21/2015 10:29pm
Outsider wrote:
Didn't say it, but didn't think he would.. quading into that corner and going triple triple out of the first turn, he looked good.. whoops too
yep that first triple triple was huge he was a second in front 2nd turn and a second in front last turn coincidence? I think not

haha nah I'm not saying that but it did give him a massive lead early.. Peick and Nicoletti in 2nd and 3rd didn't hurt either..

again not saying that's the reason he won.. I realise I've gotta cover everything, it is vital after all
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
2/21/2015 10:58pm
I did, was wrong, still think he's whiney. Bring on the 300 "i love reed, fuck the haters" threads...
DemoDick
2/22/2015 6:56am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2015 6:57am
DemoDick wrote:
markit wrote:
Why would you hate someone? I just don't get the hate shit. How can you not respect these guys that put in what you have to...
Why would you hate someone? I just don't get the hate shit. How can you not respect these guys that put in what you have to to race at this level?
Well i would think from reading what I wrote you would see i do respect him for his skills and his ability to come from out of nowhere and grab a win.

Like i said no doubt he is a threat to win every time he lines up.

I hate him because when it is not working for him there is always someone else to blame. When someone else (dungey) wins with some top guys out his accomplishment is something less than impressive? Which could again be pointed back at Reed himself.

Look the dude is fast, smart, had one hell of a career and seems to be one hell of a father as well. I have respect for that. If he wasn't a big mouthed finger pointing jackass when shit goes wrong he would probably be my favorite rider but that is a trait that turns me off.

My opinion and I am entitled to it.

Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
2/22/2015 7:10am
I picked him for A1. But I'll admit I started to doubt after a few rounds in..
mooch
Fantasy
431st
2/22/2015 7:10am
DemoDick wrote:
markit wrote:
Why would you hate someone? I just don't get the hate shit. How can you not respect these guys that put in what you have to...
DemoDick wrote:
Well i would think from reading what I wrote you would see i do respect him for his skills and his ability to come from out...
Well i would think from reading what I wrote you would see i do respect him for his skills and his ability to come from out of nowhere and grab a win.

I hate him because when it is not working for him there is always someone else to blame. When someone else (dungey) wins with some top guys out his accomplishment is something less than impressive? Which could again be pointed back at Reed himself.

Look the dude is fast, smart, had one hell of a career and seems to be one hell of a father as well. I have respect for that. If he wasn't a big mouthed finger pointing jackass when shit goes wrong he would probably be my favorite rider but that is a trait that turns me off.

I think maybe you take the word "hate" a little less serious than some folks do?

If someone stole my bike and killed my dog, then yes, I'd probably "hate" that person. Because I don't care for how someone comes across in an interview...not so much.
Cygnus
2/22/2015 7:16am
I really thought he would have won at SD if he won anywhere. Nice ride Chad!
agn5009
2/22/2015 7:25am
markit wrote:
DemoDick wrote:
Well i would think from reading what I wrote you would see i do respect him for his skills and his ability to come from out...

mooch wrote:
I think maybe you take the word "hate" a little less serious than some folks do? If someone stole my bike and killed my dog, then...
I think maybe you take the word "hate" a little less serious than some folks do?

If someone stole my bike and killed my dog, then yes, I'd probably "hate" that person. Because I don't care for how someone comes across in an interview...not so much.
Chill man. Don't take things so literally. This is a forum and people throw the word hate around every single day. He obviously doesn't really "hate" him. When I have the flu and say "holy shit I'm dying here" obviously I'm not really dying.
mooch
Fantasy
431st
2/22/2015 7:38am
agn5009 wrote:
Chill man. Don't take things so literally. This is a forum and people throw the word hate around every single day. He obviously doesn't really "hate"...
Chill man. Don't take things so literally. This is a forum and people throw the word hate around every single day. He obviously doesn't really "hate" him. When I have the flu and say "holy shit I'm dying here" obviously I'm not really dying.
Sheesh, nice job of stickin up for demodick...I'm sure he appreciates it. Also, nice job of missing my sarcasm/joking about the word "hate"
DemoDick
2/22/2015 8:40am
Lol

All good folks.

I do not take inter webs stuff too seriously. Who takes this crap up here that seriously?

Don't we come here for entertainment?

I mean if Reed lost his house and all his cash I would give the dude a place to stay, so hate is a bit strong but when I am on a forum talking to people I have never met about dirt bikes I do take things a bit casually.

Now if he kicked my dog or something that would be a different story :-)

Mxdnusa
2/22/2015 12:39pm
I've been to concerned with if Ellie will ever Twitter again?
Overdrive
2/22/2015 12:50pm
I've had Reed's picture as my avatar for a couple of years now just because he is such a good inspiration. Congrats Reed family, a well deserved win!!!!!
Clutchy
2/22/2015 1:11pm
12/22/2014 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2014 7:47 AM
Without RV2 and probably JS7... The top five as it stands has got to be ( in no order)
KROC
Dungey
Canard
Barcia
Tomac

So who in that group gets pushed out and By whom...? Reed, Millsaps. Grant, Wilson... No one ever gives Reed a chance. and yet he's always there.

Reed and Grant seem to be flying under the radar on most peoples screen... That's scary because if Chads comfortable on his bike, he's always top3... Why will this year be any different.
" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "
Edit post

. You don't count Chad or James out until they're out. and even then you double check.

Post a reply to: Let's hear it...

The Latest