Lets get Ralph off the air..CBS & Speed contact info.

loftyair
1/17/2010 7:30pm
Oh man, Ralph is great. He's that connection between insiders like us super-pumped hard-core dirt-eaters and the girl who thinks motor cycle riders are cute. I like his voice, his mistakes, he's great at leading Emig or Carmichael in to explanations. Otherwise to the outsider, it would be too complicated and code to understand wtf they are talking about.
Crush
1/17/2010 7:31pm
I wouldn't want to cost someone their job...

But Weege is AWESOME!!!! I'd love to hear Weege, Bailey and Fro in the box... that would be a dream team for sure...
nobhead
1/17/2010 7:57pm
loftyair wrote:
Oh man, Ralph is great. He's that connection between insiders like us super-pumped hard-core dirt-eaters and the girl who thinks motor cycle riders are cute. I...
Oh man, Ralph is great. He's that connection between insiders like us super-pumped hard-core dirt-eaters and the girl who thinks motor cycle riders are cute. I like his voice, his mistakes, he's great at leading Emig or Carmichael in to explanations. Otherwise to the outsider, it would be too complicated and code to understand wtf they are talking about.
Yep. My wife loves him.
1/17/2010 8:12pm
my girlfriend even knew ralph was wrong about the new orleans, st. louis race.

The Shop

shaner708
1/17/2010 8:21pm
Crush wrote:
I wouldn't want to cost someone their job... But Weege is AWESOME!!!! I'd love to hear Weege, Bailey and Fro in the box... that would be...
I wouldn't want to cost someone their job...

But Weege is AWESOME!!!! I'd love to hear Weege, Bailey and Fro in the box... that would be a dream team for sure...
I completely agree with you.

Whether you don't like someones announcing or not kicking them out on the streets with no way to feed their family wouldn't be right
mrquick
1/17/2010 8:45pm
Lets bring back Dave Despain...he tells it like it is...I wish I could stand beside ralphie and hit him with a ball bat every time he said "fastest man on the planet"
1/17/2010 8:59pm
FastEddy wrote:
Yep. It is also a shame that Feld has to pay big money out their own pockets to even get Speed to air these events. IMO...The...
Yep.
It is also a shame that Feld has to pay big money out their own pockets to even get Speed to air these events.

IMO...The last thing you wanna do is complain.
Remember a couple years back or so when there was talk of doing away with the SX TV broadcasts as a whole, and just going to a pay per live video internet stream?
I would rather pay per live video internet stream all day long than the TV coverage we get now. That would rock. No waiting for the next day for mediocre coverage. I would gladly pay for that.
typ2vw159
1/17/2010 9:23pm
Ralph good right there sells bikes and tv time to the main stream. AND STFU Weege and Holly need to stay right where thay are.(Remeber the big scare in 08 )
plowboy
1/18/2010 12:01am
somebody already mentioned Harry Carey...I remember listening to him call a game and laughing my ass off...I pretty much do the same with Ralph. The more I drink the funnier he gets.
Ashleymx
1/18/2010 3:40am
What a waste of time. There are more important things that they should focus on like getting it aired in Australia and the rest of the world in reasonable time seems its a world championship. Thanks god for Torrents.

Plus when it does air here its edited, for instance the Chad Reed feature from Anaheim 1 was cut from the Aussie version (why would Australians be interested to learn more about one of their best ever exports lol) and to top it off they cut out all the pic in pic so the commentators were talking about stuff that wasn't even on the screen. (the Josh Grant crash footage was missing for example yet they talked us through it)

Why is the picture quality on TV here far worse than the torrents I download?

Why can't the live events air live here too? Red Bull No Limits airs Live in Australia every year.

Also Gary Reid (Australian SuperX series commentator) wouldn't stand a chance with you guys lol. He makes me cringe sometimes but I pretty much got use to him during the 09 season. You have to love his enthusiasm anyway. Everyone has there good points and you don't know how good you have it over there. I have no problem listening to Ralph
Cygnus
1/18/2010 5:16am
Mx is full of whiners and this thread starter is the fearless leader.

Post a reply to: Lets get Ralph off the air..CBS & Speed contact info.

The Latest