Let us give thanks...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2021 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 10:27 AM

Despite indifferent coverage at times...
Despite injuries....
Despite Covid...

This might be one of the best line ups in terms of competition in both classes for a very long time. I can imagine both being sewed up before the last race, but you can't help but appreciate the wealth of racing we have ahead of us this season.

|

6/6/2021 10:20 AM

Iā€™m digging it

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

6/6/2021 10:24 AM

Yes. Enjoying every minute of it so far. Excellent racing !

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

6/6/2021 10:48 AM

That first 450 moto was a thing of beauty.

|

6/6/2021 11:01 AM

So far each round has kept my attention better than any round of SX this year

|

6/6/2021 11:04 AM

mxpro252 wrote:

So far each round has kept my attention better than any round of SX this year

I'm massively biased against supercross at this point. God bless motocross.

|

6/6/2021 11:07 AM

SX season delivered in spades. AMA Nationals crazy unreal and next weekend 19 rounds of MXGP begins. We are very spoiled as moto fans in 2021!

|

6/6/2021 11:22 AM

I turned to my friend yesterday at Thunder Valley and pointed out the same thing. The top 10 guys are so talented, watching that pack go by made me feel like I was in the next golden era of moto. Seems just a couple years back it would be KR/ET/MM and then some other random guy having a good day, but the top 3 were always pretty much the same. Also love watching these young guys come up like Sexton and Ferandis, guys are keeping the seasoned vets on their toes.Total crap shoot now, going to be an amazing season indeed!

|

6/6/2021 11:25 AM

Best top ten ever in the 450s.. indoors and out.... it's like the lights class finally did what it was supposed to.... produce top notch 450 riders

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/6/2021 11:33 AM

5280mx wrote:

I turned to my friend yesterday at Thunder Valley and pointed out the same thing. The top 10 guys are so talented, watching ...more

Man I'm jealous of anyone who's even seen it in person. Need to get to the UK GP round before I go back home to the Australian desert.

|

6/6/2021 11:44 AM

5280mx wrote:

I turned to my friend yesterday at Thunder Valley and pointed out the same thing. The top 10 guys are so talented, watching ...more

Reggsie wrote:

Man I'm jealous of anyone who's even seen it in person. Need to get to the UK GP round before I go back home to the Australian ...more

The coolest thing ever was seeing MXDN at Thunder back in 2011(?). Seeing the GP guys in person was next level, especially racing against the US on home soil in my backyard. Yes, absolutely so see a GP if you can, what an experience that would be!

|

6/7/2021 6:39 PM

100%. Strong field with great battles everywhere šŸ‘

|