Let my son speak with his wallet this time

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2020 2:28 PM

2021 250 SX-F The guys at AEO in Murrieta did a great job of creating a "Factory Edition" 250 for my son. He's a working man now so he got a new bike. With a little help from Mom and Dad, but it's mostly his wallet speaking. He loves the bike and AEO always takes great care of us. Photo

|

Indecision is a choice

9/26/2020 2:42 PM

I’m gonna give you a pass on this one because it’s for your son. But this is definitely not how this works. Tell your boy congrats on the freshie!

|

9/26/2020 2:43 PM

Awesome! Whoever TF downvotes something like that has a real issue. Downvotes need to be made visible so they can be blasted!

|

9/26/2020 3:49 PM

Brownie281 wrote:

Awesome! Whoever TF downvotes something like that has a real issue. Downvotes need to be made visible so they can be blasted! ...more

Agree. The anonymity absolutely encourages people to downvote more than they otherwise would.

|

9/26/2020 3:58 PM

Congrats to your boy!!

|

9/26/2020 4:05 PM

Brownie281 wrote:

Awesome! Whoever TF downvotes something like that has a real issue. Downvotes need to be made visible so they can be blasted! ...more

HazemG wrote:

Agree. The anonymity absolutely encourages people to downvote more than they otherwise would.

First off let me say it’s an awesome bike and congrats to the man and his son. Secondly I’m not afraid to say I’m the one who gave the thumbs down both you are talking about. The only Reason being is because I saw a “spoke with my wallet” thread and expected to see a brand new 2 stroke. The thumbs up down is there for anyone to use correct? sorry if I hurt anyone’s feelings though.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

9/26/2020 4:35 PM

How old is your son? I had to buy my first motorcycle at age 16 from job savings and all bikes after that, (for that matter).

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

9/26/2020 6:22 PM

I mowed my grandmas lawn uphill both ways Year round when I was still in the womb for a xr 🤪🤪

Congrats to your boy 👍👍

|

9/26/2020 6:58 PM

Reese95w wrote:

How old is your son? I had to buy my first motorcycle at age 16 from job savings and all bikes after that, (for that matter).

18. Just graduated high school and got his first job.

|

Indecision is a choice

9/26/2020 6:59 PM

Brownie281 wrote:

HazemG wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

First off let me say it’s an awesome bike and congrats to the man and his son. Secondly I’m not afraid to say I’m the one who ...more

Didn't hurt mine and I'm the OP. Do what you feel.

|

Indecision is a choice

9/26/2020 7:11 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

I’m gonna give you a pass on this one because it’s for your son. But this is definitely not how this works. Tell your boy ...more

I believe the downvotes are because the "spoke with my wallet" was reserved for 2 Smokes.... and that pipe looks a tad "skinny".

Beautiful scooter though. wink

|

9/26/2020 9:50 PM

Congrats, good for him. Enjoy the new ride.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

9/26/2020 10:00 PM

Brownie281 wrote:

HazemG wrote:

Your number 14 👎 wasn't anonymous. It was me.😉

|

9/28/2020 5:22 AM

I must be old. I have no idea what this thread is about.
Could someone pls EIL5 ?

|

9/28/2020 6:06 AM

Spudnut wrote:

I mowed my grandmas lawn uphill both ways Year round when I was still in the womb for a xr

Congrats to your boy

pure gold made me chuckle needed that

|