10/13/2018 9:21 PM

Just wanted to be the guy to start itlaughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/13/2018 9:35 PM

Would’ve won either way. Eli’s already got money so I’m sure it was to win it for the fan

|

10/13/2018 9:38 PM

I'd be interested in knowing what Lloyds of London does. Monster insures 2 million dollars, 2 Monster athletes conspire for the payoff. Insurance companies don't stay in business by being nice.

|

10/13/2018 9:43 PM

joshflo wrote:

Would’ve won either way. Eli’s already got money so I’m sure it was to win it for the fan

What? He would have won it either way? There's a good chance if savatgy stayed on the gas he would have won it.

|

10/13/2018 9:47 PM

Savatgy totally ruined the final...
ermm

|

10/13/2018 9:48 PM

joshflo wrote:

Crossup wrote:

What? He would have won it either way? There's a good chance if savatgy stayed on the gas he would have won it.

I meant the event. The only thing savagty had to gain by winning was tying Jason for 2nd

|

10/13/2018 9:48 PM

Joey had no choice. But I would not have waved my arm to ET to signal it.

Just ride wide in the corners and a racer of ETs caliber will make a clean pass quickly.

|

10/13/2018 9:49 PM

Looked like Joey started to back it down once he knew Eli was in second.

|

10/13/2018 9:50 PM

joshflo wrote:

Crossup wrote:

Tomac would’ve won the event. Joey winning race3 would only decrease Eli’s pay. Joey earns nothing but a pissed off teammate.

|

10/13/2018 9:51 PM

RandyS wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing what Lloyds of London does. Monster insures 2 million dollars, 2 Monster athletes conspire for the payoff. Insurance companies don't stay in business by being nice.

True,and funny they mentioned that on the broadcast. Im sure money payoffs are talked about prior to.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

Eli would have plowed him for the win, Savatgy knew that.
It would have been better for the fans to see Savatgy get taken out, then we'd have different Tomac/Savatgy threads to read.

|

joshflo wrote:

Crossup wrote:

Exactly. Joey had it unless eli ozbournes him

|

10/13/2018 9:52 PM

He had a choice. He just made the wrong one.

|

10/13/2018 10:01 PM

Tomac would have gone full Osborne on him, the flashback would ruin Joey's future

|

10/13/2018 10:01 PM

Lame event. maybe monster will just make it a team competition for the money.

|

10/13/2018 10:03 PM

like has been said. that was technically fixing and savagty completelyi jettisoned any plausible deniability hew had with the hand wave.

|

10/13/2018 10:07 PM

Interesting how different Tomac see's it when the shoe is on the other foot.

When Marvin let Dungey by, Tomac couldn't seem to let it go and made smart ass remarks in the press.

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

10/13/2018 10:09 PM

Joey should have just back it sown a little in the sand section. Eli had passed what 3 riders in the sand already. Would not of looked so bad.

|

10/13/2018 10:12 PM

Moto used to be mans sport now is just all puss out . Fits great wit everything what is happening in this world these days.

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50

10/13/2018 10:26 PM

That was a bitch move. No sir, I didn't care for it.

|

10/13/2018 10:38 PM

It’s a business decision.... Monster wins, Eli Wins, Kawi looks good... Joey I’m sure got a “bonus “ and will take the team to hooters after word... it was a win win win situation!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/13/2018 10:40 PM

FeetUp wrote:

When Marvin let Dungey by, Tomac couldn't seem to let it go and made smart ass remarks in the press.

it's really different because musquin took points from someone. zero sum.

all tomac/savage did was take a little more money from a poison dealer. noone lost out. noone else was going to collect any more money. savage will be taken care of for missing the moto win.

if it makes you feel any better, 25% percent of it will be collected by the feds to prop up inefficient social programs!

|

10/13/2018 10:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 10:51 PM

Savatgy knew there was a million on the line so they either had this planned or Savatgy knew he would get parked if he didn’t move over. I mean there’s a million dollars on the line who wouldn’t put a move on a guy even if it is your teammate.

|

10/13/2018 10:50 PM

Joey is free to do what he wants, just another incident to drive people on Vital nuts hahaa.

The only lame part of this is that in the interview Eli didn't mention that Joey let him by, it wasn't an amazing "pass for the win".

|

10/13/2018 10:51 PM

Anyone ever think maybe Joey did it for the fan? If you aren’t gonna win the event, why not maybe change someone’s life.

|

10/13/2018 10:54 PM

seth505 wrote:

Joey is free to do what he wants, just another incident to drive people on Vital nuts hahaa.

The only lame part of this is that in the interview Eli didn't mention that Joey let him by, it wasn't an amazing "pass for the win".

he got coached. no good dead...

|

10/13/2018 11:02 PM

FeetUp wrote:

Exactly. Joke.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

10/13/2018 11:04 PM

RandyS wrote:

Exactly

|

10/13/2018 11:07 PM

RandyS wrote:

Good point! You would think Savatgy would have at least faked a crash, or done something a bit less obvious (racers have done plenty of stuff like that historically). This was like watching a boxing match and one fighter just lays down and takes the bell.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/13/2018 11:08 PM

seth505 wrote:

That whole situation was lame.

|