Let Ron Ride

philG
9/18/2019 7:59am
i cant stand this circus act.. it was funny 5 years ago..
Now its just annoying.
It wasnt funny in the first place.
kb228
9/18/2019 8:13am
Jimmy is just having fun on his dirtbike. Its entertaining to some people.

Everyone complains about these guys not having fun and when they do have fun everyone complains.

Uncle ron is good for the kids!
kage173
9/18/2019 8:27am
i cant stand this circus act.. it was funny 5 years ago..
Now its just annoying.
philG wrote:
It wasnt funny in the first place.
Genuinely trying to understand why you hate it but still click on the thread, watch the video and bother to comment.

If you actually can't stand it why do you pay any attention?

The Shop

tcallahan707
9/18/2019 9:00am
kb228 wrote:
Jimmy is just having fun on his dirtbike. Its entertaining to some people. Everyone complains about these guys not having fun and when they do have...

Everyone complains about these guys not having fun and when they do have fun everyone complains.

Fun doesn't really seem like it's a big part of the equation. How you do anything is how you do everything. Play a character enough and it's who you become. Ask Heath Ledger.

I liked Top Jimmy bonerairing LCQ's in front of Dungey. That had to be a supreme amount of fun for him. Pouring shitty beer all over yourself and acting like a moran, instead of being fun Jimmy, strikes me as more of a coping mechanism.

No judgement for the guy, just don't think fun is what he feels deep inside. Hope I'm wrong. If I'm not, I hope he gets what he needs out of this chapter in life.
Johnny Ringo
9/18/2019 12:43pm
kb228 wrote:
Jimmy is just having fun on his dirtbike. Its entertaining to some people. Everyone complains about these guys not having fun and when they do have...

Fun doesn't really seem like it's a big part of the equation. How you do anything is how you do everything. Play a character enough and...
Fun doesn't really seem like it's a big part of the equation. How you do anything is how you do everything. Play a character enough and it's who you become. Ask Heath Ledger.

I liked Top Jimmy bonerairing LCQ's in front of Dungey. That had to be a supreme amount of fun for him. Pouring shitty beer all over yourself and acting like a moran, instead of being fun Jimmy, strikes me as more of a coping mechanism.

No judgement for the guy, just don't think fun is what he feels deep inside. Hope I'm wrong. If I'm not, I hope he gets what he needs out of this chapter in life.
Hold on. Shitty beer?
cwtoyota
9/18/2019 1:43pm
Yes, he may have 1 bazillion followers although I would like to think the most of the Ronnie suporters are not your hard core mx fans...
Yes, he may have 1 bazillion followers although I would like to think the most of the Ronnie suporters are not your hard core mx fans.

I also think that most core mx fans are not high school drop like you say but actually have an education that far out ways what Ronnie is depicting.

Also being associated to a likeness of Ronnie is not my interpretation of fun, more of an embarrassment for the sport.

You forget Ronnie is a product of the current professional mx system, he just became " not current" and chose to portray a clown, it actually embarrasses me.
All motorsports are in a spiralling decline as of late.
Having said that, these are my views and those are yours.

Down vote me to you hearts content, actually just once!

You refer to yourself as "inthebadboycorner". How the hell could Ron embarrass you?
I'm pretty sure you're out of your element Donny...

Ricky Johnson was a top motocross/supercross racer and champion in the 80's, he was the "bad boy".
There's a world of difference between "Life's a Beach" and "I Eat Ass".

Motox627!
9/18/2019 2:33pm
Yes, he may have 1 bazillion followers although I would like to think the most of the Ronnie suporters are not your hard core mx fans...
Yes, he may have 1 bazillion followers although I would like to think the most of the Ronnie suporters are not your hard core mx fans.

I also think that most core mx fans are not high school drop like you say but actually have an education that far out ways what Ronnie is depicting.

Also being associated to a likeness of Ronnie is not my interpretation of fun, more of an embarrassment for the sport.

You forget Ronnie is a product of the current professional mx system, he just became " not current" and chose to portray a clown, it actually embarrasses me.
All motorsports are in a spiralling decline as of late.
Having said that, these are my views and those are yours.

Down vote me to you hearts content, actually just once!

You refer to yourself as "inthebadboycorner". How the hell could Ron embarrass you?
cwtoyota wrote:
I'm pretty sure you're out of your element Donny... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/18/373587/s1200_Bad_Boy_Club.jpg[/img] Ricky Johnson was a top motocross/supercross racer and champion in the 80's, he was the "bad...
I'm pretty sure you're out of your element Donny...

Ricky Johnson was a top motocross/supercross racer and champion in the 80's, he was the "bad boy".
There's a world of difference between "Life's a Beach" and "I Eat Ass".

The only difference between "Life's a Beach" and "I Eat Ass" is a couple beers! Whistling
Dropbear
9/18/2019 2:54pm
STLSharky wrote:
Pistons for brains my parents always said
It all relative. I asked around my Information Systems degree class if they could tell me how a 4 stroke engine worked just for fun, seeing most drove daily. None had a clue, and these were honours students. It was fun taking the piss!
tingo
9/18/2019 2:57pm
kb228 wrote:

Fun doesn't really seem like it's a big part of the equation. How you do anything is how you do everything. Play a character enough and...

Sounds like someone hasn’t poured beer all over himself and acted like a moran in a while - it’s the Webster’s definition of fun. I highly doubt Jimmy lives in character and sleeps in a pile of PBR cans.
9/18/2019 3:33pm
This shit is so corny, damn this industry is embarrassing sometimes
brocster
9/18/2019 5:47pm
Lose the script Jimmy. It was way more fun when it was raw, you ripping the shit out of the cr250, just you and the boys winging it to make a quick clip. Screw DAMA and trying to be part of that show. You had/have your own, run with it, RAW! It was way more fun that way. This latest one, not so much. If it don’t fit, don’t force it...

Post a reply to: Let Ron Ride

The Latest