"Let Herlings by"

Bacon_n_Egg'r
Fantasy
1740th
11/3/2021 10:00am
One thing I was considering regarding this:

Is there any point where the brass at Monster have a meeting with KRT and Yamaha and we see a green claw combine to help out Febvre? Both Seewer and Coldenhoff are getting great starts right now and could certainly play a role in the outcomes of the next 4 motos.
11/3/2021 11:09am
One thing I was considering regarding this: Is there any point where the brass at Monster have a meeting with KRT and Yamaha and we see...

Is there any point where the brass at Monster have a meeting with KRT and Yamaha and we see a green claw combine to help out Febvre? Both Seewer and Coldenhoff are getting great starts right now and could certainly play a role in the outcomes of the next 4 motos.
That's an interesting thought. I guess it depends on how much money Monster has into those teams to be able to flex like that? I suppose that could be a possibility *insert pondering look*
Aryen
11/3/2021 1:57pm
One thing I was considering regarding this: Is there any point where the brass at Monster have a meeting with KRT and Yamaha and we see...

Coldenhoff will most likely help Herlings before Febvre, no matter how much influence Monster try to impose.
Neo78
11/3/2021 2:44pm
Well Kawasaki has Boisrame who doenst mind helping a frenchman/teammate to win the title and Honda has Fernandez now. I think those 2 riders arent afraid...
Well Kawasaki has Boisrame who doenst mind helping a frenchman/teammate to win the title and Honda has Fernandez now. I think those 2 riders arent afraid to get a bit dirty or atleast make it hard for Herlings.
Aryen wrote:
They have to be upfront in the first place, not very likely if you ask me.
RF70 will be on the Factory HRC Honda - He does well enough on the underpowered CR250F - And he does not give a F?!k who he’s riding against - Should be interesting

The Shop

Tumic
11/3/2021 10:37pm
Neo78 wrote:
RF70 will be on the Factory HRC Honda - He does well enough on the underpowered CR250F - And he does not give a F?!k who...
RF70 will be on the Factory HRC Honda - He does well enough on the underpowered CR250F - And he does not give a F?!k who he’s riding against - Should be interesting
No it won’t. Bare in mind if Herlings were to get a bad start in Mantova, he will still pass all the ”help riders” at such speed that they will not even know what hit them.

The only drama we will ever se is between the top 3 in the championship. Nothing less, nothing more.

And look at some footage of Herlings 250 days (when he took out Tounus in France), if someone were to throw the first punch on track, he sure will finnish it fast.
Arofin
11/4/2021 5:05am
Imagine Herlings wins the title with 1 point. Those 2 points who are given to him can be very important. But if so you never can say he didn't deserve it because of this...he had 3 dns and 1 dnf
Kasims
Fantasy
3964th
11/4/2021 5:43am
Arofin wrote:
Imagine Herlings wins the title with 1 point. Those 2 points who are given to him can be very important. But if so you never can...
Imagine Herlings wins the title with 1 point. Those 2 points who are given to him can be very important. But if so you never can say he didn't deserve it because of this...he had 3 dns and 1 dnf
Death threats as minimum as possible.
Mit12
11/4/2021 9:46am
Mucktub wrote:
:ohmy: fucking, wow. Why would anyone give enough of a shit? Just enjoy the incredible racing and respect what all riders do and have to do...
Shocked fucking, wow.

Why would anyone give enough of a shit? Just enjoy the incredible racing and respect what all riders do and have to do on the track at least.
gt80rider wrote:
If you bet on racing, team orders are truly hated... I've seen f1 guys lose thousands, and ya, they were not too stoked about it.... lol
If you are betting on racing you should be smart enough to understand that the teams will all use team orders tward the end of the season to get the championship.
Hammer 663s
11/4/2021 12:59pm
I'm expecting to see laser pointers taped to some GP bikes at the next round. Remote controlled maybe. Or a few small estes rockets. Paintball guns? All this whining over giving up a spot for points. Eh. I'd do it just to be a good team mate. Hell, Savatgy got Eli a cool million right?

Post a reply to: "Let Herlings by"

The Latest