"Let Herlings by"

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2021 12:06 PM

Photo
|

10/31/2021 12:12 PM

shocked fucking, wow.

Why would anyone give enough of a shit? Just enjoy the incredible racing and respect what all riders do and have to do on the track at least.
|

10/31/2021 12:13 PM

Mucktub wrote: shocked fucking, wow.

Why would anyone give enough of a shit? Just enjoy the incredible racing and respect what all riders do and ...more

This sounds more like football fans rather than mx fans.

|

10/31/2021 12:14 PM

Damn tony getting death threats is another level of stupidity. TC did what the team asked.

|

10/31/2021 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2021 12:15 PM

Why would anyone give enough of a shit? Just enjoy the incredible racing and respect what all riders do and ...more

If you bet on racing, team orders are truly hated... I've seen f1 guys lose thousands, and ya, they were not too stoked about it.... lol

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/31/2021 12:17 PM

VanDan wrote: Photo

Sad he's getting threats. I saw a lot of nasty comments on fb, but Cairoli is right. Any team would have done the same thing. And at least Cairoli is admitting it.

|

10/31/2021 12:17 PM

gt80rider wrote:

If you bet on racing, team orders are truly hated... I've seen f1 guys lose thousands, and ya, they were not too stoked about ...more

That’s the chance you take, that’s why it’s called gambling whistling

|

10/31/2021 12:18 PM

Yeeesh. Social media is the worst. AC is a legend, period.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

10/31/2021 12:19 PM

Tony is a legendary class act and a LEGEND. Owes nothing to anyone.

|

10/31/2021 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2021 12:22 PM

I know we're on Vital putting our opinions forward, but ultimately these opinions don't truly matter.

Death threats, I'm sick and fucking tired of how some people think they have the right to reply about everything. I'm going to alter the saying a little, "if you've nothing reasonable to say then STFU".
TC did/does what he has to do, and has done it well for a long time, show some respect.

|

10/31/2021 12:28 PM

gt80rider wrote:

If you bet on racing, team orders are truly hated... I've seen f1 guys lose thousands, and ya, they were not too stoked about ...more

Then don’t fucking bet on racing and if you do suck it up. They knew what they were getting into

|

10/31/2021 12:55 PM

I think it says a lot when you underline the "help your teammate" part and not the "life threatening messages" part

|

10/31/2021 1:04 PM

WTF people sending him life threatering messages into DM? How sick people really are...

|

10/31/2021 1:08 PM

People are messed up to care that much or react that way in particular. With that said, sucks for Febvre and Geyser. Really the only people who can get in between is ktm ridwrs lol maybe a stray Yamaha every now and then

|

10/31/2021 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2021 1:21 PM

any team in this position would have done the same , if you dont think so youre just clueless and OP is one of them looking at his other comments ..weird to make this post or just stirring the pot ??

|

10/31/2021 1:31 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Boo f-ing hoo.

Anyone threatening an athlete like this is a piece of shit, betting or not.

|

10/31/2021 1:38 PM

gt80rider wrote:

PNWRider wrote:

Boo f-ing hoo.

And to add, if you're putting money down, why wouldn't you expect it to happen? That's poor decision making on the better's part.

|

10/31/2021 1:51 PM

gt80rider wrote:

PNWRider wrote:

Boo f-ing hoo.

And to add, if you're putting money down, why wouldn't you expect it to happen? That's poor decision making on the better's part.

|

10/31/2021 2:21 PM

People who get upset when a rider lets another by must really struggle with life in general.

Even without deliberate team orders, moves like this have been part of the sport ever since professional racing begin. If you can’t handle that, than that’s a reflection of your personality, not of those who are actually involved.

|

10/31/2021 3:06 PM

Didn’t really mind AC and Prado letting Herlings by. Could have done without them bumping Febvre around. If you’re gonna do it, at least be classy about it.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/31/2021 3:13 PM

The other riders and teams aren't throwing hissy fits. That's because they can would've done the same thing and will do the same thing if the opportunity is there. Fans definantly shouldn't be butt hurt over it. KTM has Herlings as well as two other riders that run at the front in MX1, and therefor they have the ability to capitalize on such tactics more so than the other brands. That is an advantage they have, but that advantage comes from having such a string team with 3 riders in that class who are capable of running at the front or winning any given race.

|

10/31/2021 3:17 PM

I'm surprised to see the word "asterisk" hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, proud of you guys. lol

|

10/31/2021 3:24 PM

The racing in mxgp mx1 is incredible. The points leader literally changes from moto to moto. So tight between Gajser, Fevre, and Herlings. Then you have Sewer, Coldenhoff, Prado, and Cairoli who are able to win at any given time and consistently scrapping with the top 3 in points. You can't predict who's gonna be the fastest guy from one moto to the next. Like Sewer, who had so much speed in a moto that he was able to win despite a crash. And Fevre who got second despite a crash. Wtf? Crazy. Other times, neither of those two can hang with Gajser or Herlings.

|

10/31/2021 4:22 PM

gt80rider wrote:

KTM's job is to win championships, not to cover the spread. As other have said, it's called "gambling" for a reason.

|

10/31/2021 5:44 PM

If my team mate was in with a shot at winning a championship and i wasn't, i wouldn't even need team orders to let him by. Whoever is giving him shit are probably people that don't even ride.

|

10/31/2021 5:47 PM

#222 is the goat over there.

|

10/31/2021 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2021 5:55 PM

If you're at the point where you're sending death threats to a rider, you need to sit back, look at yourself, and reassess your own gambling habits because you're probably putting a lot more money on the line than you should.

|

10/31/2021 6:15 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Team orders are well and truly priced into the betting odds for F1
Team orders in F1 are ubiquitous, legal and expected. any body that expects otherwise is a fool.

|

10/31/2021 6:57 PM

Anyone watch the full race? From the highlights it looked liked Herlings had a bit more speed than Cairoli albeit crashing twice, perhaps that took it out of him. What a weird race and track. The highlights didn't show 84 pass 222 but from what I saw it didn't look like there was a need to let him by. I hope Fevre can make it happen!

|

10/31/2021 9:15 PM

Letting him bye was one thing. According to timing he slowed down about 10 sec. to let him bye. But, earlier he took a shot at hitting him, that was bush league in my opinion. However, I'm not sending any death threats.

|