Lee McCollum's backpack jacked @ Oakland

Edited Date/Time 2/3/2020 5:23pm
I'm sure a vet wrench like Lee can still be quick on his feet even without his settings notes; but what a shame. Think there's a correlation between crap like this, and the race starting 1.5hrs earlier than the other west coast rounds? Noticed they bumped up ATL start time considerably this year too..

|
500guy
2/1/2020 5:27am
Look on the bright side, they now have laws that make that not even a crime.
TXDirt
2/1/2020 5:30am
They are really going to be chasing settings now.....

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
2/1/2020 5:32am
And the thieves will see it's a bunch of notes, and just throw the whole lot in the trash.

Thieves make excellent targets.
HuskyEd
2/1/2020 7:41am
So sorry to hear this.

Same thing happened to me in Sacramento after Hangtown. We went into El Torito and I put my backpack on the front floorboard of my friends car and some dickhead did a smash and grab. Had all my shit including shirts I just got. Needless to say the trip home to socal with plastic fluttering on the smashed out window was no joy either.
SCR
2/1/2020 7:58am
I'm sure a vet wrench like Lee can still be quick on his feet even without his settings notes; but what a shame. Think there's a...
I'm sure a vet wrench like Lee can still be quick on his feet even without his settings notes; but what a shame. Think there's a correlation between crap like this, and the race starting 1.5hrs earlier than the other west coast rounds? Noticed they bumped up ATL start time considerably this year too..

No. The correlation is , the race is in Oakland.
This is not an actual crime in the Bay Area its equivalent to dropping a gum raper on the sidewalk. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/1/2020 8:01am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 8:02am
SCR wrote:
No. The correlation is , the race is in Oakland. This is not an actual crime in the Bay Area its equivalent to dropping a gum...
This is not an actual crime in the Bay Area its equivalent to dropping a gum raper on the sidewalk. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Are there a lot of gum rapers in the Bay Area? Should my gum be worried?
mxnick
2/1/2020 8:02am
I'm sure a vet wrench like Lee can still be quick on his feet even without his settings notes; but what a shame. Think there's a...

SCR wrote:
No. The correlation is , the race is in Oakland. This is not an actual crime in the Bay Area its equivalent to dropping a gum...

Correct. The smash and grabs out here are an epidemic
Moto331
2/1/2020 8:03am
Why is the race starting an hour and a half earlier? Is it literally bc it’s in Oakland?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/1/2020 8:05am
Usually, when the schedule is changed it has something to do with TV.
loftyair
2/1/2020 8:05am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 8:19am
The left says to protect the dumbshts, so nice of them.
Whoever downvoted this must think its cool to steal other peoples stuff with no consequence.
rob162
2/1/2020 8:09am
We have this issue in SOME areas in Chicago an areas bordering those and since our new governor and Mayor are pro crime pro illegals it's getting so much worse. Last month pumping gas had a "he was a good boy" try to steal tools out out of the work van. It ended with my employees gun pulled and one going to jail and the get away driver being caught a week later. My sister's purse just got snagged same way she walked in and they smashed and grab. Out here their taking the bus into nice areas and then ubering out to the bus a couple miles away to go back home.
Tuna
2/1/2020 8:10am
SCR wrote:

GuyB wrote:
I’d be more worried about East Bay😉
FlaNard
2/1/2020 8:19am
Oakland gonna Oakland. Really shitty for Lee. Not many things worse in this world than a thief.
SCR
2/1/2020 8:30am
SCR wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Seeing how eveything else in the area is being raped , yes.
tcannon521
Fantasy
1417th
2/1/2020 8:31am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 8:32am
SCR wrote:

GuyB wrote:
sandtrack315
2/1/2020 8:34am
Not about to blame the victim here, but no matter where I am, I never leave anything visible in my car, especially a backpack. I actually learned this lesson the hard way living in Oakland...
Gworm
2/1/2020 8:53am
SCR wrote:

GuyB wrote:
If your gum is ugly and dresses conservatively it should be ok.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
2/1/2020 8:58am
First rule about Oakland, never leave anything valuable in the car. Sad that we have to have third world instincts out here in the Bay Area, but it is what it is. I’ve had friends lose laptops, luggage, backpacks... anything you leave visible that could possibly have value will probably get stolen.
BobbyM
2/1/2020 9:00am
500guy wrote:
Probably an illegal too.

Sorry to hear Lee. Keep yer head up and GTF out of Oaktown asap.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
2/1/2020 9:03am
500guy wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Probably an illegal too.

No I’m very familiar with the area and it was most likely a homeless person. Idk about you but I’ve never seen a homeless illegal, they actually work for their money. Congrats on being ignorant.
BobbyM
2/1/2020 9:03am
Moto331 wrote:
Why is the race starting an hour and a half earlier? Is it literally bc it’s in Oakland?
6 pm 6 am.. Don't matter. East Oakland, unless absolutely necessary should be avoided.
BobbyM
2/1/2020 9:06am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 9:08am
500guy wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Probably an illegal too.

iudi2006 wrote:
No I’m very familiar with the area and it was most likely a homeless person. Idk about you but I’ve never seen a homeless illegal, they...
No I’m very familiar with the area and it was most likely a homeless person. Idk about you but I’ve never seen a homeless illegal, they actually work for their money. Congrats on being ignorant.
Sarcasm alert. Most likely it was neither. I'm sure it was a native Californian that isn't crib-less.

Oh and fuck off you mouthbreathing spermbeard.
GIwasB4
2/1/2020 9:10am
SCR wrote:

GuyB wrote:
I be more worried if your gum is still in your mouth when it happens?
erickx450
2/1/2020 9:10am

SCR wrote:

Gum rapists!!! When will the madness end
Bruce372
2/1/2020 9:12am
GuyB wrote:
Usually, when the schedule is changed it has something to do with TV.
Oakland stadium has special re entry rules/curfew because of violence and this might have an impact on them starting this one early.
Bruce372
2/1/2020 9:14am
BobbyM wrote:
Probably an illegal too.

iudi2006 wrote:
No I’m very familiar with the area and it was most likely a homeless person. Idk about you but I’ve never seen a homeless illegal, they...
BobbyM wrote:
Sarcasm alert. Most likely it was neither. I'm sure it was a native Californian that isn't crib-less.

Theft from vehicles is off the charts in the bay area, it does correlate with the homeless epidemic.
BobbyM
2/1/2020 9:16am
iudi2006 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:

Bruce372 wrote:
Theft from vehicles is off the charts in the bay area, it does correlate with the homeless epidemic.
Homeless tend to hang where there are handouts. Nobody in east Oakland is handing out anything but gunshots and crack.

Post a reply to: Lee McCollum's backpack jacked @ Oakland

The Latest