Leatt service

A few weeks ago, I was commenting on a post on motocross helmets to choose from. I commented that I had small problems with the interior liner of the Leatt 8.5 helmet. This same forum, the Leatt company contacted me in private. I was explaining my personal experience. What a team of professionals who supported me. They went beyond my expectations by replacing the entire liner at no cost!
|
10/21/2021 5:36pm
Good company. Decent product. I. Bought some goggles not to long sgo off Rmatv snd the band was upside down and backwards though. Didn’t notice till race time so rocked it.
tobz
10/21/2021 6:28pm
Amazing. A moto company that communicates with its customers and solves their issues.
Leatt
10/22/2021 9:42am
Good company. Decent product. I. Bought some goggles not to long sgo off Rmatv snd the band was upside down and backwards though. Didn’t notice till...
Good company. Decent product. I. Bought some goggles not to long sgo off Rmatv snd the band was upside down and backwards though. Didn’t notice till race time so rocked it.
Hi Joe! We are sorry to hear about how you received your goggles. Would you be able to send us some photos of your goggles to info@leatt.com? Our team would like to look into this a little further.
Thank you!
-Leatt Team
10/22/2021 3:19pm
Leatt customer service is top tier.

Broke a buckle on my boot and sent them an email to get a part number and where I could buy them. They answered within a couple hours asking the color of it to check with the distributor in my area of they had them in stock. They didn't so Leatt are sending replacement part directly from Leatt USA free of charge to me (I'm in Canada). They didn't even ask for proof of purchase, receipt or anything

The Shop

vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4295th
10/22/2021 7:31pm
I just wish their carbon helmet would be in stock again and with more color options 😩
Juck
Fantasy
309th
10/22/2021 7:43pm
Good company. Decent product. I. Bought some goggles not to long sgo off Rmatv snd the band was upside down and backwards though. Didn’t notice till...
Leatt wrote:
Hi Joe! We are sorry to hear about how you received your goggles. Would you be able to send us some photos of your goggles to...
Hi Joe! We are sorry to hear about how you received your goggles. Would you be able to send us some photos of your goggles to info@leatt.com? Our team would like to look into this a little further.
Thank you!
-Leatt Team
Lol could see that coming from a mile away

Post a reply to: Leatt service

The Latest