Leatt returns/replacement policies?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2018 2:41 PM

Anyone know what Leatt's return/replacement policy is? I got my son a Fusion 2 brace/vest combo for Christmas, and before the poor guy could even ride in it his sister stepped on it and snapped it where the brace attaches to the vest. Do they offer discounted repair/ replacement?

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

1/15/2018 11:17 AM

Detroit Dick wrote:

Anyone know what Leatt's return/replacement policy is? I got my son a Fusion 2 brace/vest combo for Christmas, and before the poor guy could even ride in it his sister stepped on it and snapped it where the brace attaches to the vest. Do they offer discounted repair/ replacement?

Call'em with that story & I'll bet they replace it!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/15/2018 4:28 PM

I’ve called Leatt multiple times to purchase replacement patella cups for my C frames ..... no luck... back ordered with no known time they will ship. They were quick to push their new X frame braces. So I have some cool knee braces I have liked wearing with no impact protection so in my mind they are unwearable.

I was going to replace my Atlas with a Leatt neck brace and purchase their chest protector .... instead I will buy Mobius X8 braces and I new Atlas carbon brace and their chest protector.

Very disappointed and yes I have called them multiple times

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250