Leatt Fusion 2.0 Deal

8/15/2017 7:18am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 7:25am
If anyone out there is looking for what I consider great protection for little riders, the Leatt Fusion 2.0 chest protector and neck brace combo is being offered at a really good price at JGRmx.com. If you shop at Google, Amazon, and ebay, the price is usually around $300. Sometimes you find it as low as $230. JGRmx is offering it for $175 with free shipping. I thought it was a great deal, and wanted to share.
|
BBA
8/15/2017 9:13am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 9:14am
My 7yo wears one of these and I've witnessed first hand it working when he landed on his head off of a jump with the bike on top of him. Worth every penny they cost.
8/15/2017 2:22pm
Thanks for the testimonial. Mine is in the mail, but hopefully I don't witness what you described. Sounds scary ,,, but that's why protection is so necessary. Worth every penny is correct. I was ready to pay $300, but then I found it for $230 at BTO and ebay, and thought that was great. Then when I stumbled upon the JGRmx I almost couldn't believe it for $175 shipped.

I like the combo idea, I love how it wraps all the way around the torso (including the sides), and I love how the foam is hi-tech and actually hardens upon impact. And from all accounts they seem to be very comfortable.

Post a reply to: Leatt Fusion 2.0 Deal

The Latest