Least amount of points to win overall?

SWOHIO GUY
Under the current points system, what is the least amount of points for someone to get the overall? Plessinger’s 4-3 at Washougal a couple years ago has to be in the ballpark I would think.
|
4/4/2020 2:16pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Under the current points system, what is the least amount of points for someone to get the overall? Plessinger’s 4-3 at Washougal a couple years ago...
Under the current points system, what is the least amount of points for someone to get the overall? Plessinger’s 4-3 at Washougal a couple years ago has to be in the ballpark I would think.
I may be remembering wrong, but it seems I remember sometime around '92 or '93 somebody in the 125 class won with a 7-1, but I am pretty old and my memory isn't great. Seems it was someone like Larry Ward or Ezra Lusk. The vault doesn't have moto results from then, so I can't check.
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
4/4/2020 8:35pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Under the current points system, what is the least amount of points for someone to get the overall? Plessinger’s 4-3 at Washougal a couple years ago...
I may be remembering wrong, but it seems I remember sometime around '92 or '93 somebody in the 125 class won with a 7-1, but I...
I may be remembering wrong, but it seems I remember sometime around '92 or '93 somebody in the 125 class won with a 7-1, but I am pretty old and my memory isn't great. Seems it was someone like Larry Ward or Ezra Lusk. The vault doesn't have moto results from then, so I can't check.

Post a reply to: Least amount of points to win overall?

The Latest