|
zehn
8/15/2019 5:34pm
Jason
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
8/15/2019 5:35pm
Jett will get the start on him. But Hunter to chase him down and finish in front.
BS12
8/15/2019 5:36pm
I vote Jett simply because he's full of testosterone and all gung-ho while Hunter, though more seasoned, is returning from a broken collarbone.

The Shop

Drop-Bear
8/15/2019 8:50pm
Who cares. As long as they both finish. I'll be happy.

It's next year that counts for Hunter, the following yr for Jett.

I've always expected Jett to be the faster rider eventually.

Same as Prado, Jett won a 65cc world title, so got off to a great start.
Sully
8/15/2019 9:13pm
BS12 wrote:
I vote Jett simply because he's full of testosterone and all gung-ho while Hunter, though more seasoned, is returning from a broken collarbone.
The collar bone is why I voted Jett. Three weeks just doesn't seem like enough time, but I'll happily be proven wrong.
8/15/2019 10:26pm
At the end of the day it is great watching some young Aussies race the best Americans. I have loved the battles between Jeff Leisk and Jimmy Ellis when racing back in the 80s and have seen so many American sprint car drivers make the trip over to Western Australia to take on our best .A great friendly rivalry between both countries , much respect to all those who have made the journey . Americans are always welcome in Oz and seeing the way our riders are treated over in the states really shows the respect between both countries.
gnarwhip
8/15/2019 10:42pm
Jason beat Dungey for the 08 west lites title. Also AC doesn’t have a west lites title haha
8/16/2019 1:29am
zehn wrote:
Jason
Wow so original
saying wow so original is not original though bro
Dam and i thought my response to the unoriginal post was original,,,thanks bro
8/16/2019 1:31am
My claim to fame is i cracked it at Jett for throwing sticks at ducks that were in the dam at his home track in oz
Dougy1
8/16/2019 2:20am
Stoop wrote:
Who beats who this weekend?
Hunter by a whisker. But good thread. Imagine a fuck off battle. Let’s say both in the mix top 5 that would be amazing... this could potentially get real this week , two Aussies right up there.. skiesthe limit 💪🏾
Dougy1
8/16/2019 2:22am
My claim to fame is i cracked it at Jett for throwing sticks at ducks that were in the dam at his home track in oz
Haha. Yep. This is full vitard. That’s as much as most crew on this site have to do with these guys . I can’t even claim that 😂😂😂
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
8/16/2019 5:34am
zehn wrote:
Jason
Wow so original
I clicked on this thread hoping Jason was going to be an option. He wasn't, so I didn't vote.
Mavetism
8/16/2019 6:05am
ElliotB16 wrote:
Is Jett full time pro now?
He said that Hangtown 2020 should be his fulltime pro debut, but he might race east coast if he does well on supercross. Gonna be a close decision i guess.
captmoto
8/16/2019 8:17pm
I don't know, Hunter with a plate an screws sounds painful. Saw him at Milestone and of course he looked blazing fast but Milestone is easy compared to Budds. It should be great though and a win for the family and Oz.
Drop-Bear
8/16/2019 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 10:47pm
captmoto wrote:
I don't know, Hunter with a plate an screws sounds painful. Saw him at Milestone and of course he looked blazing fast but Milestone is easy...
I don't know, Hunter with a plate an screws sounds painful. Saw him at Milestone and of course he looked blazing fast but Milestone is easy compared to Budds. It should be great though and a win for the family and Oz.
He was never going to be racing for the title this yr. It should be all about learning the tracks, and gaining experience racing there. I think if he rides this week, being that there is no real need to, he's mad, and the people around him, aren't doing their job properly.

The most he has to lose by not being on the bike atm, is not learning the tracks he's missing, and not knowing them as well as most other riders will next season, when he should be battling for the title.
It's madness.

He's showed his potential this yr, It's not like he'd lose his seat on the team if he doesn't race.

He should pull the pin on this season, unless he has a solid chance of finishing 1st, give MXON a miss as well, heal properly, and just focus on SX. He still hasn't raced an AMA SX yet himself has he?.

The family could focus more on Jett for the rest of the MX season, and that would most certainly help him. I don't mind waiting until next yr to see them face off against each other. I also want to see that for as many yrs to come as possible.
For me, It's not about how he can handle the pain while racing on a rough track. It's about how he can handle crashing.
Dougy1
8/17/2019 12:12am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2019 12:15am
captmoto wrote:
I don't know, Hunter with a plate an screws sounds painful. Saw him at Milestone and of course he looked blazing fast but Milestone is easy...
Drop-Bear wrote:
He was never going to be racing for the title this yr. It should be all about learning the tracks, and gaining experience racing there. I...
He was never going to be racing for the title this yr. It should be all about learning the tracks, and gaining experience racing there. I think if he rides this week, being that there is no real need to, he's mad, and the people around him, aren't doing their job properly.

The most he has to lose by not being on the bike atm, is not learning the tracks he's missing, and not knowing them as well as most other riders will next season, when he should be battling for the title.
It's madness.

He's showed his potential this yr, It's not like he'd lose his seat on the team if he doesn't race.

He should pull the pin on this season, unless he has a solid chance of finishing 1st, give MXON a miss as well, heal properly, and just focus on SX. He still hasn't raced an AMA SX yet himself has he?.

The family could focus more on Jett for the rest of the MX season, and that would most certainly help him. I don't mind waiting until next yr to see them face off against each other. I also want to see that for as many yrs to come as possible.
For me, It's not about how he can handle the pain while racing on a rough track. It's about how he can handle crashing.
Didn’t he just have a broken finger? Edit. Ok just read screws and plates.
Cupola nurofen he be sweet 😂
If it’s solid then ride for sure putting in some good results for the last 2 wouldn’t hurt
Drop-Bear
8/17/2019 1:57am
Dougy1 wrote:
Didn’t he just have a broken finger? Edit. Ok just read screws and plates. Cupola nurofen he be sweet 😂 If it’s solid then ride for...
Didn’t he just have a broken finger? Edit. Ok just read screws and plates.
Cupola nurofen he be sweet 😂
If it’s solid then ride for sure putting in some good results for the last 2 wouldn’t hurt
If it was "solid", it wouldn't need a metal plate and screws holding it together lol
PJRAUS
8/17/2019 5:24am
captmoto wrote:
Drop-Bear wrote:
He was never going to be racing for the title this yr. It should be all about learning the tracks, and gaining experience racing there. I...

It's madness.

Pretty fair comments! I hate the thought of people racing with plates in their collar bones...gives me the heebeegeebees!
Drop-Bear
8/18/2019 1:03am
Hunter went down in the first corner, first moto, He and Jett were in 22 and 23rd position. hunter made it to 11th, Sexton behind him, next thing he was back to 13, sexton to 9th or 10th

I think the 2nd moto Hunter was just learning the track.
Jett was in 5th, and moving forward. DF#34 caught him, next thing Jett is going backwards, fast, think he ended in 13th. Would like to know what happened there?

In any case. DF#34.You're off the X-mas card list. Go AC#92.
8/18/2019 2:38am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2019 2:38am
I thought Jett pulled out of both races so that he does not not score any points and stay amateur in 2020. In race 1 he was 15th and lost 11 places in the last part of the last lap. Race 2 he was out of it midway through the race.🤔
captmoto
8/18/2019 8:32am
Drop-Bear wrote:
If it was "solid", it wouldn't need a metal plate and screws holding it together lol
It would be solid with a plate and screws holding it together.

Post a reply to: Lawrence v’s Lawrence

The Latest