GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/11/2020 2:01pm
You must have one as well then?
Last great act of defiance.
gerg
6/11/2020 3:29pm
Oh man Forkner such a douche on this occasion.

Does the initial douchy cut-off move then when he gets taken out then throws his hand in the air signalling "hey everyone look what he did to me !!!"

Remind that time Ryno picked the fight post race with person I cant remember, then starts yelling "whats your problem man".

Sheesh.

FYIW I think Hunter needs to work on being a little more subtle in his pay backs Wink
6/12/2020 12:23am
Love the emotion in this thread haha.
SX TV audience numbers are up, all three titles still up for grabs, multiple SX races every week, young punks taking each other out, life is good boys and girls enjoy it.

The Shop

Question
6/12/2020 12:34am

I don't think it is that bad on both sides. It adds a bit of drama, that spices things up. That made laugh. It was not dangerous either. I was actually afraid of a huge first turn pile up which would have probably caught Ferrandis as well as he was mid grid but they played it smart and focused on their results. They are all young, it is quite ok to bang bars a bit.
shuggs
6/12/2020 3:12am
Heard the comments from Ping & GL on whiskey throttle (MaxV ??) that Forkner needs advice but it’s hard getting through to him but someone needs to as DylanF is going to have an easy next couple of races if AF gets caught up with Hunter (no idea why Jett was brought into this??)
St Ann More
6/12/2020 4:42am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2020 4:49am
For those who said Forkner has done more than the Lawrences : Hunter raced MXON twiced, first one he won MX2 ahead of Osborne, 2nd time...
For those who said Forkner has done more than the Lawrences :

Hunter raced MXON twiced, first one he won MX2 ahead of Osborne, 2nd time he got 2nd overall but ended up 2nd in the MX2/OPEN race. He won races in MX2 World Championship and also in outdoors in his first year.

Jett has won an EMX250 round at 14 ahead of the actual MX2 world championship leader and almost won his 3rd SX race at 16. Add there ages and they are still younger than Chad Reed. They got time.
Hunter:
1 GP overall/32 GP's
1 GP moto win/62 motos
0 AMA overall/9 Nationals
2 AMA moto wins/18 motos
Never finished inside the top 8 in the championship.
Impressive at the MXoN.

Jett:
0 wins
Flashes of brilliance. Bringing up the beatdown on the relatively unknown Vialle at the time in EMX250 is weak - sure, Jett was amazing in the sand that weekend, and at 14, brilliant. Let's not kid ourselves with where Vialle was at then, to now, or forget all the other races that Jett raced that year and was smoked by guys, who, many here won't have heard of.

As it stands, Forkner has done more than both of them combined. He has won in both SX and MX.

What happens down the line remains to be seen, because as you alluded to, "they got time".
Motofinne
6/12/2020 4:48am
For those who said Forkner has done more than the Lawrences : Hunter raced MXON twiced, first one he won MX2 ahead of Osborne, 2nd time...

Hunter raced MXON twiced, first one he won MX2 ahead of Osborne, 2nd time he got 2nd overall but ended up 2nd in the MX2/OPEN race. He won races in MX2 World Championship and also in outdoors in his first year.

Jett has won an EMX250 round at 14 ahead of the actual MX2 world championship leader and almost won his 3rd SX race at 16. Add there ages and they are still younger than Chad Reed. They got time.
Hunter: 1 GP overall/32 GP's 1 GP moto win/62 motos 0 AMA overall/9 Nationals 2 AMA moto wins/18 motos Never finished inside the top 8 in...
Hunter:
1 GP overall/32 GP's
1 GP moto win/62 motos
2 AMA moto wins/18 motos
Impressive at the MXoN.

Jett:
0 wins
Flashes of brilliance. Bringing up the beatdown on the relatively unknown Vialle at the time in EMX250 is weak - sure, Jett was amazing in the sand that weekend, and at 14, brilliant. Let's not kid ourselves with where Vialle was at then, to now, or forget all the other races that Jett raced that year and was smoked by guys, who, many here won't have heard of.

As it stands, Forkner has done more than both of them combined. He has won in both SX and MX.

What happens down the line remains to be seen, because as you alluded to, "they got time".
Dude, Forkner is like 5 years older than Jett. You can't compare them.

Hunter is one year younger than Forkner so that is a fair comparison.
St Ann More
6/12/2020 4:53am

Hunter: 1 GP overall/32 GP's 1 GP moto win/62 motos 0 AMA overall/9 Nationals 2 AMA moto wins/18 motos Never finished inside the top 8 in...
Hunter:
1 GP overall/32 GP's
1 GP moto win/62 motos
2 AMA moto wins/18 motos
Impressive at the MXoN.

Jett:
0 wins

Motofinne wrote:

Dude, I never started the comparison.
Motofinne
6/12/2020 5:11am
Hunter:
1 GP overall/32 GP's
1 GP moto win/62 motos
2 AMA moto wins/18 motos
Impressive at the MXoN.

Jett:
0 wins

Motofinne wrote:

Yeah, i should've added that it was more of a general comment and not specific to you.
CPR
6/12/2020 6:03am
gerg wrote:
Oh man Forkner such a douche on this occasion. Does the initial douchy cut-off move then when he gets taken out then throws his hand in...

Does the initial douchy cut-off move then when he gets taken out then throws his hand in the air signalling "hey everyone look what he did to me !!!"

Remind that time Ryno picked the fight post race with person I cant remember, then starts yelling "whats your problem man".

Sheesh.

FYIW I think Hunter needs to work on being a little more subtle in his pay backs Wink
I think Hunter got the subtlety level just right.
Question
6/12/2020 6:05am
Motofinne wrote:

Motofinne wrote:
Yeah, i should've added that it was more of a general comment and not specific to you.

Although I agree to a certain extent, especially on the seasons to remain completed, if we were really comparing both riders which we don't really need to, then it should also be noted that Hunter's equipment for about 2/3 of his stats, so except since he is with Geico Honda, was really not title contention material compared to the PC bikes. Anyway, both great riders in my mind.
jemcee
6/12/2020 6:12am
gerg wrote:
Oh man Forkner such a douche on this occasion. Does the initial douchy cut-off move then when he gets taken out then throws his hand in...

Sheesh.

CPR wrote:
I think Hunter got the subtlety level just right.
In my perfect world he would've just parked in front of him for a little while then rode away haha
Maybe making Forkner stall in the process haha
But like I said it'll do
crowe176
6/12/2020 6:28am
Just boys being boys. A lot of pressure on these young men right now. Either way, it’s exciting for us.
davistld01
6/12/2020 11:34am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2020 11:35am
Why is always that the biggest douches on the track are the biggest whiners when they get their own medicine served to them? This is not the first time by far...it's been the rule of thumb in this sport for two decades or more.
visser62
6/12/2020 11:56am
I don't think any Lawrence fans thought the brothers—who had a combined three SX races going into SLC—would actually beat Forkner, who's in his fourth SX season. I think we were just excited to see that Hunter wasn't willing to take Forkner's same old bullshit.
Mr. Afterbar
6/12/2020 1:05pm

EMX? Forkner has plenty of amateur titles also.
Motofinne
6/12/2020 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 6/12/2020 1:13pm

Laughing

Did you know that EMX riders do 25 min + 2 laps?
Mr. Afterbar
6/12/2020 1:31pm

Motofinne wrote:
Laughing

Does anybody not know that? What's your point? Austin would have lost if the races were longer? You have no point. You just don't like the fact that I called EMX an amateur championship, which is exactly what it is.
Motofinne
6/12/2020 1:41pm
Motofinne wrote:
Laughing

Does anybody not know that? What's your point? Austin would have lost if the races were longer? You have no point. You just don't like the...
Does anybody not know that? What's your point? Austin would have lost if the races were longer? You have no point. You just don't like the fact that I called EMX an amateur championship, which is exactly what it is.
What is your definition of amateur?
Mr. Afterbar
6/12/2020 1:44pm
Motofinne wrote:
Laughing

Does anybody not know that? What's your point? Austin would have lost if the races were longer? You have no point. You just don't like the...
Motofinne wrote:
Same as the one in the dictionary. Look it up for yourself.
MZ193
6/12/2020 1:46pm
Motofinne wrote:
Laughing

It's not an amateur championship.
Sorry not sorry.
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
6/12/2020 2:17pm
Motofinne wrote:
Same as the one in the dictionary. Look it up for yourself.
It's definitely not an amateur championship dude. You might not like it or have any interest in it but it's a bit sad to scream that it's amateur.
6/12/2020 2:20pm
Jeez, they are all immature kids trying to prove who has the biggest dick, stop stressing, sit back and watch the antics.
This all adds to the circus we call Motocross, well Supercross at the moment.
Mr. Afterbar
6/12/2020 6:11pm
pdub187 wrote:
It's definitely not an amateur championship dude. You might not like it or have any interest in it but it's a bit sad to scream that...
It's definitely not an amateur championship dude. You might not like it or have any interest in it but it's a bit sad to scream that it's amateur.
I'm not screaming anything and I am interested in it. I watch all moto. It's no more professional than the A class at Loretta's.
devotid
Fantasy
367th
6/12/2020 6:42pm
slumpstone wrote:
Lawrence who??
Jennifer Lawrence. She is famous music artist. Duh.

They had 15 Laps to get back at Austin but I never seen them side by side to actually get a chance. Hell they even had 100% more chance than Austin with the pair.

I like the jabs. Keeps in interesting and doesnt need Ralph flubbering over the mic to tell us the backstory. Its for all to see.

/blabbering

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
6/15/2020 12:52am
I fucking love this rivalry...
Jett has the speed to match Forkner.
Forkner is the man of the moment.. But id rather watch Jett race and battle, Then Forkner click off laps.

couldn't care less about a comparison!

Them two out front = Blood Bath.

Hopefully the new kid on the block Jett can get that win!
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
6/15/2020 6:14am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/15/432623/s1200_12FBEB7D_254B_4CB1_8DC8_A7FD7F0C08B6.jpg[/img]

on point!

Post a reply to: Lawrence brothers vs Forkner...??

The Latest