Latest celeb wearing motocross gear

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2019 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2019 1:19 PM


Might have to buy tix
|

7/5/2019 6:25 PM

No clue who that is

|

7/5/2019 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 5:50 AM

I thought that was Bogle lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/5/2019 6:46 PM

By "celeb" you mean?

|

7/5/2019 6:48 PM

Motocross is going mainstream now

|

7/6/2019 8:17 PM

"celeb"

|

Designer of the PulpMx App. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.
Been on the Mercedes as Miss Sx bandwagon for at least 5 years.


7/6/2019 9:45 PM

crockett wrote:
Might have to buy tix

...this is how I know Im getting old, I don't know (or care) who that is...

|

7/6/2019 9:50 PM

crockett wrote:
Might have to buy tix

Brent wrote:

...this is how I know Im getting old, I don't know (or care) who that is...

Glad to know I’m not alone.

|

7/6/2019 10:01 PM

Whoever the hell that is, more people around here know of the boot washing guy than him. That's how low on the MX clothes "celeb" ladder he is.

|

7/7/2019 1:28 AM

Replace the fox head with a burrito and you have a...?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/7/2019 3:04 AM

This person is clearly not a celeb.

|

7/7/2019 10:07 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Whoever the hell that is, more people around here know of the boot washing guy than him. That's how low on the MX clothes "celeb" ladder he is.

Haaahaha… the boot washing guy!

|

Straight Outta Compression

7/7/2019 10:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 10:21 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Whoever the hell that is, more people around here know of the boot washing guy than him. That's how low on the MX clothes "celeb" ladder he is.

I'm typically downvoting the shit outta your posts kdx man. Where the hell did you pull this one from?!👌💪🤜

|

7/7/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2019 10:27 AM

I'm typically downvoting the shit outta your posts kdx man. Where the hell did you pull this one from?!👌💪🤜

|

7/7/2019 10:58 AM

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

7/7/2019 12:36 PM

|

7/7/2019 4:27 PM

Well, I sure feel like an idiot now-of course!!! that is the dude from Saardar Ji 2!!

|

7/7/2019 5:29 PM

What's required to be a "celeb" now? Get up on a stage on open mike night at the laugh factory?

|

Harrison Backmon, Esq.

7/7/2019 5:34 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

I thought that was Bogle lol

You mean Millsaps??

|

7/7/2019 9:57 PM

hes more famous than any motocrosser i know..

|

7/8/2019 3:59 AM

I would call a guy with 7.2 million followers on Instagram a celebrity.

Listen guys. I get it. You don’t like millennials or streetwear culture or anything...new. I just played some of his songs. It’s damn good for people who are into Indian music. And it’s even better for Fox because they’re now on the promotional package for a dude with as I said before 7.2 million followers.


I know y’all will disagree. But. THIS. IS. GOOD. FOR. THE. SPORT.

|

7/8/2019 4:44 AM

calcoast wrote:

This person is clearly not a celeb.

He has 7.2 million Instagram followers.

|

7/8/2019 5:34 AM

People hated on fox for the supreme Collab but I thought it was a good idea.. anything that makes a company more money that can put more money back into the sport is a good thing.
Fox paid Reed nearly half a million when he was riding a privateer Husky, without them he may not still be around.

|

7/8/2019 5:47 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

I thought that was Bogle lol

ti473 wrote:

You mean Millsaps??

No, he meant Bogle.

|

7/8/2019 6:46 AM

Not exactly motocross gear but I got these for my kids yesterday, kind of fitting for 7 yr olds... Currently 0.0 million followers




CHICKEN BUTT!!!!

|

7/8/2019 8:24 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

I would call a guy with 7.2 million followers on Instagram a celebrity.

Listen guys. I get it. You don’t like millennials or streetwear culture or anything...new. I just played some of his songs. It’s damn good for people who are into Indian music. And it’s even better for Fox because they’re now on the promotional package for a dude with as I said before 7.2 million followers.


I know y’all will disagree. But. THIS. IS. GOOD. FOR. THE. SPORT.

This is good for the sport? That, I just have to question.....

So... you think that the guy's listeners are just gonna run out and buy some Fox Supreme gear, a bike, a pick-up truck, and go riding after seeing that pic? So you are telling all us here, that the hot new segment in moto is going to come from the India pop music scene?



Good for the sport is....... less serious racing at the local level........

More affordable bikes.......

More riding areas.......

But hey, I am totally down for an apology post IF the India pop scene takes over moto..................

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/8/2019 8:44 AM

Congrats to Fox and DJ Turban. This thread proves the marketing campaign worked. We're all dumber now for knowing who he is and still don't give a fuck.

|

7/8/2019 8:56 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Ahhhh. Had no idea who the guy was until you posted this.

Still never buying anything Fox again.

Just to clarify, that has nothing to do with this guy wearing it.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, O'Neal, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/8/2019 9:31 AM

gt80rider wrote:

This is good for the sport? That, I just have to question.....

So... you think that the guy's listeners are just gonna run out and buy some Fox Supreme gear, a bike, a pick-up truck, and go riding after seeing that pic? So you are telling all us here, that the hot new segment in moto is going to come from the India pop music scene?



Good for the sport is....... less serious racing at the local level........

More affordable bikes.......

More riding areas.......

But hey, I am totally down for an apology post IF the India pop scene takes over moto..................

What’s good for the sport is the single handedly most accessible company in motocross, Fox, being exposed to millions of people around the globe. Get the logo, the brand, the lifestyle, the riders in the hands into potential customers.

You can have a drop of water without an ocean but you cannot have an ocean without a drop of water.

|

7/8/2019 12:28 PM

Good lord, this thread is weaker than a 100 year old's boner FFS.
NEXT!

|