Latest Mad Skills Update

jemcee
That World Championship track pack is no joke!! It's taken me ages to win on the tracks and I still haven't on the last one.. Can't see me even getting close to getting the 'aces'
|
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
3/14/2017 4:54am
They have done a great job updating and doing new things with the game. I still play, but man its getting tired.
jemcee
3/14/2017 5:33am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2017 5:33am
Yeah I go in waves some weeks I play tonnes and other weeks I'm lucky to spend an hour trying to get a good time in the weekly Jams and that hour is normally the last hour of the week and I'm trying to Pourcel a time haha
dow516
3/14/2017 7:06am
I'm in the money this week on the cash jam!!..........so far.
peelout
3/14/2017 8:41am
jemcee wrote:
Yeah I go in waves some weeks I play tonnes and other weeks I'm lucky to spend an hour trying to get a good time in...
Yeah I go in waves some weeks I play tonnes and other weeks I'm lucky to spend an hour trying to get a good time in the weekly Jams and that hour is normally the last hour of the week and I'm trying to Pourcel a time haha
same here, i don't play for weeks then will play non-stop for a few days, then don't touch it for a few weeks

The Shop

3/14/2017 9:29am
jemcee wrote:
That World Championship track pack is no joke!! It's taken me ages to win on the tracks and I still haven't on the last one.. Can't...
That World Championship track pack is no joke!! It's taken me ages to win on the tracks and I still haven't on the last one.. Can't see me even getting close to getting the 'aces'
Boy you're not kidding Jemcee... a few of those tracks that dude has straight up beat me down numerous times lol.
3/14/2017 10:01am
Is that the track pack that costs money above versus tab ? Might have to check it out.

All i do on Madskills really is Versus, got some crazy amount of losses vs Kongols lol Huh
jemcee
3/14/2017 4:19pm
Is that the track pack that costs money above versus tab ? Might have to check it out. All i do on Madskills really is Versus...
Is that the track pack that costs money above versus tab ? Might have to check it out.

All i do on Madskills really is Versus, got some crazy amount of losses vs Kongols lol Huh
nah not that one there's an app update where you get a track pack and can get a new set of Fly gear.. The track pack is super hard but at least you don't have to ace them to play the rest
Sparkey
3/14/2017 4:27pm
spent a bunch of time during a road trip last year (was gone for 1 month) and during trip, I (finally) got the Red Bull Helmet, After that, kinda of lost touch with the game.
Racer111
3/14/2017 5:34pm
I have Ace'd all but Treasure Map and Whooos I did it again. Those two tracks are insane!

Who here does the weekly jam?
jemcee
3/14/2017 6:05pm
Racer111 wrote:
I have Ace'd all but Treasure Map and Whooos I did it again. Those two tracks are insane!

I've only just won them all and am about to giving acing a go!

I do the weekly jams but if you're good enough to ace those tracks and think I'm adding you so you can kick my arse every week you got another thing coming haha, I've got a good group that I battle with for top 3 (kongols, Scottie, AZ35, MyloFMX and couchcommander and a few others) and that's just how I like it haha

Racer111
3/14/2017 6:22pm
Racer111 wrote:

jemcee wrote:
I've only just won them all and am about to giving acing a go! I do the weekly jams but if you're good enough to ace...
I've only just won them all and am about to giving acing a go!

I do the weekly jams but if you're good enough to ace those tracks and think I'm adding you so you can kick my arse every week you got another thing coming haha, I've got a good group that I battle with for top 3 (kongols, Scottie, AZ35, MyloFMX and couchcommander and a few others) and that's just how I like it haha

No, I didn't ask just to add you. I was just curious. I love Jam every week. Not so crazy about the 1st track this week, but Traktion is a cool track. And I'm not THAT good. I just like playing. Very cool app!

3/14/2017 6:49pm
On whoops I did it again, that last stairway up the hill is killing me.... I either come in to hot and jump over the ledge or I'm to short. These tracks are fun though.
jemcee
3/14/2017 7:05pm
Racer111 wrote:
No, I didn't ask just to add you. I was just curious. I love Jam every week. Not so crazy about the 1st track this week...
No, I didn't ask just to add you. I was just curious. I love Jam every week. Not so crazy about the 1st track this week, but Traktion is a cool track. And I'm not THAT good. I just like playing. Very cool app!

haha yeah I know man I was just playin around.. Yeah the jams are good to keep it interesting! I think the first tracks are a replica of the SX track the week before aren't they? I think that's pretty cool but yeah I'm struggling with it this week too 5th among my friends but I have been distracted by the new tracks..
And I think you are being humble! Can't argue with those stats
jemcee
3/14/2017 7:06pm
On whoops I did it again, that last stairway up the hill is killing me.... I either come in to hot and jump over the ledge...
On whoops I did it again, that last stairway up the hill is killing me.... I either come in to hot and jump over the ledge or I'm to short. These tracks are fun though.
oh man that track is so frustrating everything has to be juuust right.. or lucky haha
3/15/2017 5:16am
I can tell you it almost broke my phone numerous times lol. And racer111, it looks you are THAT good haha. You stay away from our jam races lol. Just kidding man!
3/15/2017 5:23am
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets burned out on this, especially jam races. I find myself the last month only spending about 15 minutes on each track, just good enough to stay in the #1 division.
JBecker 72
3/15/2017 5:54am
smxtracing wrote:
Like the update not having a bad week on jam either [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/15/181434/s1200_IMG_7328.jpg[/img]
Like the update not having a bad week on jam either

Damn. I'm struggling this week. Currently division 2 trying to get that Red Bull helmet. If I were division 2 last week, I would have made 1 this week. Not sure I'll get it this week.
Racer111
3/15/2017 5:08pm
Racer111 wrote:
No, I didn't ask just to add you. I was just curious. I love Jam every week. Not so crazy about the 1st track this week...

jemcee wrote:
haha yeah I know man I was just playin around.. Yeah the jams are good to keep it interesting! I think the first tracks are a...
haha yeah I know man I was just playin around.. Yeah the jams are good to keep it interesting! I think the first tracks are a replica of the SX track the week before aren't they? I think that's pretty cool but yeah I'm struggling with it this week too 5th among my friends but I have been distracted by the new tracks..
And I think you are being humble! Can't argue with those stats
Done!!

3/15/2017 5:22pm
I quit playing a long time ago. You cannot play without upgrading bikes, either by playing all the time, or buying a bike.

Tracks are built for the fast bikes period.

I'm not complaining, but all mobile games are pay and pay and pay to play.

Not my cup of tea.

Some of you guys are crazy fast!
JBecker 72
3/15/2017 5:38pm
MOTOCAM25 wrote:
I quit playing a long time ago. You cannot play without upgrading bikes, either by playing all the time, or buying a bike. Tracks are built...
I quit playing a long time ago. You cannot play without upgrading bikes, either by playing all the time, or buying a bike.

Not my cup of tea.

Only thing I bought was numbers and pro colors to get rid of the ads. You have to really grind it out with this game to get the top bike.
jemcee
3/15/2017 11:12pm
Racer111 wrote:
Done!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/15/181495/s1200_IMG_3921.jpg[/img]
Done!!

haha good shit! I'm gonna try but my life is frustrating enough without actively seeking it out haha
jemcee
3/15/2017 11:19pm
MOTOCAM25 wrote:
I quit playing a long time ago. You cannot play without upgrading bikes, either by playing all the time, or buying a bike. Tracks are built...

Not my cup of tea.

Yeah I hear what you are saying my nephews like to play it but they're pretty young and don't really get on the net so it's hard for them to get the better bikes.. For myself though I kinda thought that they put a lot of effort in and it gives me a lot of pleasure so I didn't mind throwing a couple of bucks at them if it got too hard to update but I only did it once or twice and the last 2 or 3 bikes were quite easy to get
Racer111
3/16/2017 9:02am
smxtracing wrote:
Like the update not having a bad week on jam either [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/15/181434/s1200_IMG_7328.jpg[/img]
Like the update not having a bad week on jam either

You're from Great Britain, that doesn't count. LaughingTongue
peelout
3/16/2017 9:15am
Racer111 wrote:
Done!! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/15/181495/s1200_IMG_3921.jpg[/img]
Done!!

holy shit bro, i'm having a hard enough time just beating Bruiser's ass... no way i'm acing these tracks
bvm111
3/16/2017 9:19am
Is that the track pack that costs money above versus tab ? Might have to check it out. All i do on Madskills really is Versus...

I thought I was the only one with an astonishing loss record against Kongols BlinkBlinkAngryAngry
Racer111
3/16/2017 11:02am
Racer111 wrote:
Done!!

peelout wrote:
holy shit bro, i'm having a hard enough time just beating Bruiser's ass... no way i'm acing these tracks
I'm Factory level on Mad Skills MX. Tomac don't want none of this. LaughingLaughingLaughing

Post a reply to: Latest Mad Skills Update

The Latest