Latest Bubba's World

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:22pm
thoughts?
and......we're off.......
|
burnside
4/12/2010 9:28am
Are these online anywhere? Only seen ep1.. I'm guessing he's throwing more money around and trying to be a watered down Moto-Bam Margera?
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
4/12/2010 9:32am
I can't wait to see more of Zooby because right now it's loosing momentum for me. I am not sure if it's staged or scripted or just that some of the people's including Bubba are just not used to cameras and having them around. They are all actually very good when they talk alone in front of the camera, to respond to a question or express an opinion than during "real life" shots.

We need to keep in mind that a lot of this was shot early Summer of 2009.
Racer111
4/12/2010 11:06am
dv12.com wrote:
Link for us Euros???
David you are not longer a Euro!! You're an American!! Do your ride at all anymore?

The Shop

spd721
4/12/2010 11:12am Edited Date/Time 4/12/2010 11:12am
I thought Potter pulled a retarded move whipping it without helment on. You think after what happened to JLusk, he'll be a little smarter.
burnside
4/12/2010 12:50pm
Surprised no ones uploaded it, slacking boi's! ;-)
Hank_Thrill
4/12/2010 1:18pm
It's on now. Todd Potter seems like a douche, but I'm pretty sure its probably because Todd has shagged that blonde chick, and she was talking to James. Maybe the dude who posted on here who was at the party knows, but seriously, there was some tension between that chick and Todd.

Todd's ego is freaking huge. Hopefully he was fronting for the camera. James behaved like a man in that situation, so props to him.
Hank_Thrill
4/12/2010 1:21pm
spd721 wrote:
I thought Potter pulled a retarded move whipping it without helment on. You think after what happened to JLusk, he'll be a little smarter.
Did you hear the guy talk? He's got an ego the size of Jupiter.
huck
4/12/2010 1:42pm
huck wrote:
Asher wrote:
The amount of times i get tricked into going on this site is unreal Angry
You and me both. It's like that kid who can't stop telling the same moronic joke over and over again. You know the kid that's too...
You and me both. It's like that kid who can't stop telling the same moronic joke over and over again. You know the kid that's too stupid to come up with a new one.
I could direct you to a much worse place...
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
4/12/2010 1:51pm
huck wrote:
Asher wrote:
You and me both. It's like that kid who can't stop telling the same moronic joke over and over again. You know the kid that's too...
You and me both. It's like that kid who can't stop telling the same moronic joke over and over again. You know the kid that's too stupid to come up with a new one.
so who is the real moron, the guy that tells the same joke or the one that falls for it everytime Whistling
Outsider
4/12/2010 1:54pm
so who is the real moron, the guy that tells the same joke or the one that falls for it everytime Whistling
That's a tough one... Laughing
huck
4/12/2010 1:55pm
Asher wrote:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!!!

4/12/2010 2:00pm
huck wrote:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Guess the author!
mxtryon231
4/12/2010 2:03pm
TripleFive wrote:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on...
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Guess the author!
That's Alabama kush..

George Dubya
huck
4/12/2010 2:03pm
huck wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on...

Guess the author!

ShookTwo
4/12/2010 2:05pm
huck wrote:
Some people "get it"...
no i dont understand 4th tier message boards memes sorry. google memes if youve never heard this new word before.
OneTrack236
4/13/2010 7:50am
It's on now. Todd Potter seems like a douche, but I'm pretty sure its probably because Todd has shagged that blonde chick, and she was talking...
It's on now. Todd Potter seems like a douche, but I'm pretty sure its probably because Todd has shagged that blonde chick, and she was talking to James. Maybe the dude who posted on here who was at the party knows, but seriously, there was some tension between that chick and Todd.

Todd's ego is freaking huge. Hopefully he was fronting for the camera. James behaved like a man in that situation, so props to him.
Potter was such a jackass!!! I fuckin hate people like that, laughed my ass of when james was all ill write that down and then flipped him off lol. Didnt have a problem with Potter til i saw how much of a dochebag he was on this episode. He's just mad cuz bubba was spittin his game and got the oakley chick's number and Todd prolly tried and got shut down lol!! Anyway...like you said hank...mad props to James for his antics!!
sdrider16
4/13/2010 8:02am
It's on now. Todd Potter seems like a douche, but I'm pretty sure its probably because Todd has shagged that blonde chick, and she was talking...

Potter was such a jackass!!! I fuckin hate people like that, laughed my ass of when james was all ill write that down and then flipped...
Potter was such a jackass!!! I fuckin hate people like that, laughed my ass of when james was all ill write that down and then flipped him off lol. Didnt have a problem with Potter til i saw how much of a dochebag he was on this episode. He's just mad cuz bubba was spittin his game and got the oakley chick's number and Todd prolly tried and got shut down lol!! Anyway...like you said hank...mad props to James for his antics!!
Potter was awesome. He was f##in with James, and I think it bothered him.

Oh and I would bet that Potter already bagged the Oakley chick ( that was the tension between them).

" Don't you still live with you Mom?" That was funny!!!!!!
huck
4/13/2010 8:12am
sdrider16 wrote:
Potter was awesome. He was f##in with James, and I think it bothered him. Oh and I would bet that Potter already bagged the Oakley chick...
Potter was awesome. He was f##in with James, and I think it bothered him.

Oh and I would bet that Potter already bagged the Oakley chick ( that was the tension between them).

" Don't you still live with you Mom?" That was funny!!!!!!
I have to admit I "lol'ed" at the "Don't you still live with your mom" comment!!

Post a reply to: Latest Bubba's World

The Latest