Las Vegas SX Practice Pic Gallery !!

DanDunes818
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 10:18pm
|
mxb2
5/7/2011 2:12pm
Nice, thanks from the guys on the east coast!
DanDunes818
5/7/2011 2:44pm
mxb2 wrote:
Nice, thanks from the guys on the east coast!
No worries. I couldn't believe we got them so early. I usually wait until 4-5pm.. I don't know about everyone else but I literally have butterflies thinking about tonights main events.
bmoto816
5/7/2011 3:49pm
No worries. I couldn't believe we got them so early. I usually wait until 4-5pm.. I don't know about everyone else but I literally have butterflies...
No worries. I couldn't believe we got them so early. I usually wait until 4-5pm.. I don't know about everyone else but I literally have butterflies thinking about tonights main events.
Me too Dan! By the way thanks for all the updates through out the year, I know you've taken a lot of heat at times but some of us really appreciate it.

The Shop

JCRF217
5/7/2011 4:02pm
No worries. I couldn't believe we got them so early. I usually wait until 4-5pm.. I don't know about everyone else but I literally have butterflies...
bmoto816 wrote:
Me too Dan! By the way thanks for all the updates through out the year, I know you've taken a lot of heat at times but...
Me too Dan! By the way thanks for all the updates through out the year, I know you've taken a lot of heat at times but some of us really appreciate it.
Yup you have good stuff, no matter what the other GUY says. Keep it up!
DanDunes818
5/7/2011 4:30pm
bmoto816 wrote:
Me too Dan! By the way thanks for all the updates through out the year, I know you've taken a lot of heat at times but...
THx man! I'm glad it's time for Outdoor moto..

Post a reply to: Las Vegas SX Practice Pic Gallery !!

The Latest