Las Vegas SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
crowe176
5/4/2019 10:05pm
Hey FIM, fuck off with your "world championship"
brimx153
5/4/2019 10:07pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Championship for Coop, top Yamaha in 14th. If that doesn't make Yamaha want to invest in some R&D and I don't know what will.
What rider have they got to win , barica will never win a championship and AP is very overrated imo. (Webb was a far better 250f rider than AP) I dont think the bike is the problem. It's the team itself.
5/4/2019 10:15pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Championship for Coop, top Yamaha in 14th. If that doesn't make Yamaha want to invest in some R&D and I don't know what will.
brimx153 wrote:
What rider have they got to win , barica will never win a championship and AP is very overrated imo. (Webb was a far better 250f...
What rider have they got to win , barica will never win a championship and AP is very overrated imo. (Webb was a far better 250f rider than AP) I dont think the bike is the problem. It's the team itself.
Well cooper was on yamaha last year and got 10th!!!! They had a championship rider last year and he got 10th!

The Shop

AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
5/4/2019 10:20pm
Well cooper was on yamaha last year and got 10th!!!! They had a championship rider last year and he got 10th!
Yamaha team maybe needs to clone an Aldon? And an R Decoster?
5/4/2019 10:24pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
I agree, they should also clone something else that may be a little more achievable. Its has a steel frame, conventional direction engine and is nearly 10kg lighter....
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/4/2019 10:38pm
Congratulations to Webb, Ferrandis, and Sexton.

Spewin for Cianciarulo.

Can't wait for the Nationals!

drt410
5/4/2019 10:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 10:45pm
Why the hell did JGR get rid of Bogle and keep Hill? On top of that Im a Decotis fan as a Boston native, but come on... hes not gonna win a race let alone a championship. Wtf is up with those guys? Bogle has at least race win potential... Are they trying to lose? Whats up with the riders they sign, its not like Bogle is even commanding big bucks either Im sure Hill is getting a lot more off his “championship”. Whats up with that team.. And now were heading into ourdoors where Bogle can win a moto... plus holeshot. Id rather have a guy holeshot then get 10th than start in 9th and get 10th... Whats up with these guys?
kiwifan
5/4/2019 11:03pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
I agree, they should also clone something else that may be a little more achievable. Its has a steel frame, conventional direction engine and is nearly...
I agree, they should also clone something else that may be a little more achievable. Its has a steel frame, conventional direction engine and is nearly 10kg lighter....
Funny, a bike that has a aluminium frame and is 10kg heavier nearly won the SX title, so clearly they are not all that bad eh?
5/4/2019 11:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 11:08pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
I agree, they should also clone something else that may be a little more achievable. Its has a steel frame, conventional direction engine and is nearly...
kiwifan wrote:
Funny, a bike that has a aluminium frame and is 10kg heavier nearly won the SX title, so clearly they are not all that bad eh?
No clearly not all of them but at least one.

Food for thought..How many championships do you think Tomac would have if he had been riding a KTM or Husky the last 3 years? I say at least 1, possibly 3....Just my opinion though. ?
Goofy Foot
5/5/2019 9:29am
Just goes to show you how good Dungey’s bike is that Cooper is riding.....that bike took him from zero to hero. Or, was it the Yamaha that took Cooper from hero to zero?
5/5/2019 9:33am
Goofy Foot wrote:
Just goes to show you how good Dungey’s bike is that Cooper is riding.....that bike took him from zero to hero. Or, was it the Yamaha...
Just goes to show you how good Dungey’s bike is that Cooper is riding.....that bike took him from zero to hero. Or, was it the Yamaha that took Cooper from hero to zero?
Dungey built the bike?
Goofy Foot
5/5/2019 9:40am
Goofy Foot wrote:
Just goes to show you how good Dungey’s bike is that Cooper is riding.....that bike took him from zero to hero. Or, was it the Yamaha...
Dungey built the bike?
Did he not play a huge role in developing that bike?.
5/5/2019 10:03am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 10:03am
Goofy Foot wrote:
Dungey built the bike?
Goofy Foot wrote:
Did he not play a huge role in developing that bike?.
He may have, just not sure it's exactly accurate to say it's "Dungey's bike". I'm guessing there's quite a few people who deserve more credit than Ryan for that bike being as good as it is.

Post a reply to: Las Vegas SX - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest