Larwrence in for last 4 Nat's

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2010 8:49 PM

Is this confirmed or just more bullshit?

|

7/29/2010 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2010 8:53 PM

Who gives a shitake? What's he gonna do, Keep the 31st place guy from getting points? He surely won't get near enough to the dog-house to bang his big-ass head against it.

|

7/29/2010 8:52 PM

is Stewart confirmed or just more bullshit ?

|

7/29/2010 8:54 PM

sbowlden111 wrote:

Who gives a shitake? What's he gonna do, Keep the 31st place guy from getting points? He surely won't get near enough to the dog-house to bang his big-ass head against it.

You're gonna be real popular around here.

|

7/29/2010 9:34 PM

sbowlden111 wrote:

TriRacer27 wrote:

i hate him

|

WFO #229

7/29/2010 9:48 PM

sbowlden111 wrote:

TriRacer27 wrote:

nadeauracing229 wrote:

i hate him

X2

|

7/29/2010 9:49 PM

I'm scared that he might get in Dungeys head and keep Dungey from beating Stewart or even blowing the championship. wink

|

7/29/2010 9:49 PM

X3

|

7/29/2010 10:26 PM

sbowlden111 wrote:

TriRacer27 wrote:

nadeauracing229 wrote:

i hate him

Chances are very good he doesn't give a damn how you feel.

|

7/29/2010 10:30 PM

Since when do they pay points for 31st place?

I hope living here in Charlotte and working for Gibbs helps Jason stay straight and start showing his true potential as a racer.

|

7/29/2010 10:34 PM

jmx411 wrote:

I'm scared that he might get in Dungeys head and keep Dungey from beating Stewart or even blowing the championship. wink

Sbowlden is getting in jlaws head hes a dungey lover

|

WFO #229

7/29/2010 10:50 PM

sbowlden111 wrote:

Shit 31st scores points now? News to me man

|

7/29/2010 10:54 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

I hope living here in Charlotte and working for Gibbs helps Jason stay straight and start showing his true potential as a racer.

I thought I heard from Matthes and Watson on the pulp show that JLaw was asked to leave JGR because he wouldn't follow their rules.

|

7/29/2010 10:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2010 11:02 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

I thought he already walked out of the JGR deal and left Charlotte..............Sorry DanDunes you beat me to it.

|

Ed Johnson

7/30/2010 12:25 AM

I hope he comes out and finishes all 4 races to get something going for himself. I never really liked the kid, but how anyone could not want to see him turn his life around is beyond me.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

7/30/2010 1:44 AM

last 4 nats or last 8 starts?

|

Mike

7/30/2010 2:47 AM

FlaNard wrote:

I hope he comes out and finishes all 4 races to get something going for himself. I never really liked the kid, but how anyone could not want to see him turn his life around is beyond me.

X2. Even with his many, MANY mistakes are we rooting for racer's we don't like to fail? And by fail I don't mean not win races, seems like some people just want to see the kid jobless and homeless.

|

7/30/2010 3:59 AM

Hope he can get something rolling for these races.
Kid has a boat load of talent it would be nice to see him back up to speed.

|

7/30/2010 4:19 AM

That's the reason that I'm always hoping that he turns things around. It would be a shame to let such a talent go to waste.

|

7/30/2010 4:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2010 4:21 AM

Double post.

|

7/30/2010 6:05 AM

sbowlden111 wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

It's called sarcasm. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

|

7/30/2010 6:15 AM

And you suck at it.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/30/2010 6:38 AM

sbowlden111 wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

It's called Fail.....and you excel at it.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fail

|

7/30/2010 6:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2010 6:44 AM

Why is everyone worried about JLaw racing the last 4 Nat's? You can't just show up and race. He would have to qualify to make the starting gate first.

|

7/30/2010 6:47 AM

That guy got talent but did you saw him race at the XGames? He just need someone to keep him in line. Keep him him short. Just to keep him on his training schedule.

Maybe he need to realize he is looking shit right know because he was one of the most talented guys ever and know there is a B-Rider steeling all the championships away...
That is the same fact for Alessi/Grant/... All those guys where A-Riders and know they get beaten by a B-Rider ...

So step up to the plate and give it all. Head down and WFO!

|

7/30/2010 6:57 AM

I hope he does race the last 4 and does better with each moto.

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

7/30/2010 7:03 AM

Well....If Jason is in on the last 4 nationals....i hope he does well. I think anything inside the top 7-15th would be a great start for him. We all know he's more capable of better finishes , but he's starting from ground zero right now.

Funny how a kid can be considered great a few years ago , then have some problems and his results fail.....and he gets slammed on. But when some other guy barely makes the main 40 gate and gets a 31st.......he's a hero or something?

Jason has done some fucked up things in the past , but man , some of you guys are just to hard on him. You have to remember he's still just a kid. And reading some of the shit you guys post about him is just plain wrong.

I know he comes and reads threads here every once in a while , so don't think he hasn't . I'm sure he couldn't really give a shit either way.....but still , slamming on a young kid having some issues , and still being able to crack a top 5-10 in nationals......is kind of stupid , don't you think?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/30/2010 7:05 AM

i just heard he pulled out of the last 4 nats because there is a scheduling conflict between them and the world series of dice he is entered in. jlaw has been quoted as saying "i've got something for ashy larry this year".

|

7/30/2010 7:07 AM

How many of you haters have actually met the kid?

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

7/30/2010 7:13 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

How many of you haters have actually met the kid?

I've never met Obama and I don't like him.

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."