11/2/2017 2:55 PM

Where is she now? she was hot.

I'm just watching Mind Of The Deamon

Sorry DC lol

|

Never give up on Anyone

11/2/2017 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2017 5:22 PM

Absolutely worthless thread without pics of said former Misses Wombat. Come on now mate, I know you know better

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/2/2017 3:27 PM

Kessie?

never heard of her

|

11/2/2017 3:38 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Absolutely worthless thread without pics of said former Misses Wombat. Come on now mate, I know you know better

|

Never give up on Anyone

11/2/2017 10:06 PM

Arm tattoos on a chick are wretched.....damn shame to go and ruin a good looking girl like that.

|

11/3/2017 12:34 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Arm tattoos on a chick are wretched.....damn shame to go and ruin a good looking girl like that.

|

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

11/3/2017 2:39 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

I agree. It might be cool when the chick is 22 and is in her prime. When they are 40 and the tattoo faded 15 years ago along with their looks and metabolism....belch. Like the dudes all now in their 40s with dad bods sporting tribal arm tattoos and their fat wives have tramp stamps. LOLOLOL. I look at Instagram and see all these hot chicks covered in tattoo. Im like "damn thats gonna look horrible in 20 years. Younwill have to wear long sleeves in summer to cover that embarrassment".

|

11/3/2017 5:03 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

I agree. It might be cool when the chick is 22 and is in her prime. When they are 40 and the tattoo faded 15 years ago along with their looks and metabolism....belch. Like the dudes all now in their 40s with dad bods sporting tribal arm tattoos and their fat wives have tramp stamps. LOLOLOL. I look at Instagram and see all these hot chicks covered in tattoo. Im like "damn thats gonna look horrible in 20 years. Younwill have to wear long sleeves in summer to cover that embarrassment".

+1

|

11/3/2017 5:50 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

reded wrote:

+1

Look horrible in 20 years? Tattoo faded after 15 years?? Who are these people getting their work done by? Back Alley Ink??

|

11/3/2017 6:16 AM

NEVER put a bumper sticker on a Bentley!

|

11/3/2017 8:15 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

reded wrote:

+1

+2

|

Current rides-
2017 CRF 450
2017 Husky TC250
1983 CR 480 That refuses to stop

11/3/2017 8:20 AM

Rockinar wrote:

reded wrote:

+1

Superdave19 wrote:

+2

yeah, well, agree to disagree bros

|

11/3/2017 8:21 AM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

agreed.

|

2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing

11/3/2017 8:22 AM

trailer park

|

11/3/2017 8:28 AM

reded wrote:

+1

Superdave19 wrote:

+2

peelout wrote:

|

11/3/2017 8:33 AM

Bunch of old Fogeys whining about tattoos and being ugly later in life. Haha
What, your not going to be ugly later on anyway?.

Ok, I'll get off your lawn now.

|

11/3/2017 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2017 8:47 AM

First thing I told my 20 year old niece was "You're a dumbass!". She has Star Wars guys on her arms riding on dinosaurs. She's 23 now.
Anyhow, just an example of a generally good looking girl who ruined herself with stupid shit.

|

11/3/2017 8:46 AM

JWACK wrote:

I was ugly in the first place, but a fat girl working at a gas station called me "beautiful" the other day....
True yet untrue story. Gold diggers

|

11/3/2017 8:51 AM

The only “original” guy was the first guy with a tattoo.....all others are sheep!

|

11/3/2017 8:56 AM

mikec265 wrote:

First thing I told my 20 year old niece was "You're a dumbass!". She has Star Wars guys on her arms riding on dinosaurs. She's 23 now.
Anyhow, just an example of a generally good looking girl who ruined herself with stupid shit.

I don't disagree, but so much for being her favorite uncle

|

11/3/2017 9:18 AM

One should know how a thread about riders ex's goes by now. Let alone Link who gets his own thrashing on here. Vital never disappoints!

|

11/3/2017 10:03 AM

JWACK wrote:

mikec265 wrote:

I was ugly in the first place, but a fat girl working at a gas station called me "beautiful" the other day....
True yet untrue story. Gold diggers

I bet she likes to eat. And just maybe if your lucky, she will show you that yamahauler tattoo after dessert..

|

11/3/2017 2:20 PM

HE was dating the chick off some TV show

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

11/3/2017 3:00 PM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

+4

When that Hummingbird tat starts to look like an Ol' Black Buzzard, you won't think it's cute anymore.
I think it's sad that very attractive young girls can't see 5 years down the road. Most are not mature enough to make a desicion that lasts a lifetime. It's not like getting married, you can divore the fool, this is permenent and it only looks worse with time.

Individuality through sameness.............It's the great American way..........Harley has made a fortune investing in this lemming mindset.

|

11/3/2017 3:06 PM

JWACK wrote:

Somehow, the fat old lady with a belly will be hotter since she doesn't have a tattoo on her arm...

|

11/3/2017 3:33 PM

WGAF what they look like when they're older. Are you with someone for their tattoos or their personality?

|

“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.”

11/3/2017 3:45 PM

reded wrote:

+1

Superdave19 wrote:

+2

peelout wrote:

Meg?

|

11/3/2017 5:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 5:28 AM

Can’t see tattoos in between the sheets with the lights off bros.....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

11/3/2017 8:04 PM

JWACK wrote:

I might be uglier later in life, but I will still be able to take my shirt off without a giant Garbage Pail Kid tattoo on my back that I though was funny in 1989.

|

11/3/2017 8:20 PM

JWACK wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

I might be uglier later in life, but I will still be able to take my shirt off without a giant Garbage Pail Kid tattoo on my back that I though was funny in 1989.

Just like everything else in life. Using common sense while getting tattoos will go a long way..

|