Larry Linkogle on a packed beach

KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
4/1/2019 10:32am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2019 10:34am
I’ve seen Samoan chicks on they beach that are pushing three-fiddy they would snap that freak in two and throw him on a bbq spit
BobKerr
4/1/2019 10:57am
Come on, 10 pages here we come!
Torco1
4/1/2019 11:39am
Would everyone still be upset had he used a paddle tire?
JM485
4/1/2019 12:19pm
Camp332 wrote:
Premixed112 taking this thread to better places.
I’m currently buying a camera off amazon right now.

The Shop

Francis377
4/1/2019 1:19pm
Jharper wrote:
Well this has devolved even further than expected. I predict the dumbgeon. 1. Everything is Nazi 2. Everyone is a Nazi 3. All sides are stupid...
Well this has devolved even further than expected. I predict the dumbgeon.

1. Everything is Nazi
2. Everyone is a Nazi
3. All sides are stupid to opposing sides
4. Larry is so core bro
5. He almost hit a kid, but that's fine.
6. Sister sex
7. Runes and kiss is Jewish, but also Nazi
8. Larry will kick your ass along with anyone else's

Did I miss anything?

9. Bears.

ATKpilot99 wrote:
9. Larry will kick your ass.
Jharper wrote:
DAMNIT! I'll add it. Thank you for your contribution.
Lol . Vital is the best
Jrewing
4/2/2019 4:47am
A thread about a guy from metal mullisha has more pages than a thread about stew. Didn’t see that coming
Jharper wrote:
I'm far more interested in a thread about your profile picture Woohoo
I really should with the amount of people asking me about that photo haha. I shot those photos about a half a year into starting photography...
I really should with the amount of people asking me about that photo haha. I shot those photos about a half a year into starting photography. Her name’s Lynsie Hice and she does fitness competitions now. Here have a few more:

Did you park the beef bus down tuna town?
FARANG
4/6/2019 9:47pm
Haven't read the thread, just watched the video.

What a prick. Could have easily taken out a kid playing around in the sand, looked like he almost did at one point.

I'm surprised nobody knocked him off the bike when he was doing the u turn in front of the family. What a tool.
RexEasely
4/6/2019 10:20pm
I forwarded the video to the police. I suggest everyone do the same
Mr. CrossUp
4/7/2019 5:12pm
Nothing the police can do? Can't prove that it's Larry. He could have just posted the video and said it was him, all he has to do now is say "it's not me" and he doesn't really know who it is. Case closed.
loftyair
4/7/2019 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2019 6:23pm
he's lucky in a couple ways. An accidental hitting a kid would not be good. If the 'iceman' was on that beach, it also would not have been good.
Flatliner
4/7/2019 7:15pm
That’s not cool. Kids don’t know which way to go.

Nothing Moto about this.
kawasa84
4/7/2019 7:58pm
I wasn't going to come on here and comment, but then I see Linsie Hice. What a babe,

And put me down for Linkogles, or whatever Larry's name is, is a f*cking douchebag for that. Total idiot
cslacker
4/7/2019 11:54pm
RexEasely wrote:
Did they respond back laughing and ask you to quit wasting their time?
RexEasely
4/8/2019 12:00am
RexEasely wrote:
cslacker wrote:
Police had no comment. If this goes unpunished another dipshit will make the same video. Larry has good skills but the next dipshit may not. Some dipshit drove a dune buggy in San Diego streets filmed it then got himself busted. Investigations are not overnight. There are cuffs with Larrys name on them.
dynex987
4/8/2019 2:29am
RexEasely wrote:
cslacker wrote:
RexEasely wrote:
Police had no comment. If this goes unpunished another dipshit will make the same video. Larry has good skills but the next dipshit may not. Some...
Police had no comment. If this goes unpunished another dipshit will make the same video. Larry has good skills but the next dipshit may not. Some dipshit drove a dune buggy in San Diego streets filmed it then got himself busted. Investigations are not overnight. There are cuffs with Larrys name on them.
yea Blake Wilkey he wrote his name on the side and had clear ass facial shots for da boyz

also phagxel hodges did the same beach stunt right around the time larrys profile uploaded the video

nobody even mentions that in this whole 10 pg plus thread just pure cope for vital

once again next 10 posts will say something along the line of how you WOULD have said or done something kek lulz
Jrewing
4/8/2019 2:31am
RexEasely wrote:
cslacker wrote:
RexEasely wrote:
Police had no comment. If this goes unpunished another dipshit will make the same video. Larry has good skills but the next dipshit may not. Some...
And there’s sand looking for your vagina champ
4/8/2019 10:20am
RexEasely wrote:
Snitch.
TXDirt
4/9/2019 11:18am
Haven't watched the video or read 10 pages of comments. I think a very important questions needs to be answered.

Was he on a 4t or a 2t?
rubarb
4/12/2019 6:16am
Brent wrote:
Larry is an okay guy, he's actually my across the street neighbor. I liked the ride he did in Poway a lot better, hitting jumps I...
Larry is an okay guy, he's actually my across the street neighbor.

I liked the ride he did in Poway a lot better, hitting jumps I always wanted to off Pomerado road.

This beach thing will piss a lot of people off, maybe not a good idea, dirt bikers have a bad enough name as it is...
My house backs up to that that jump which you are referring to.

Nesc39
4/12/2019 12:19pm
How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador for motocross.

If a random guy smashes mailboxes with a bat, baseball players arent worried that people are gonna hate baseball.
In other recreational sports we would never judge the actions of one person to represent everyone else in that sport so why are motorcycles any different.

Larry is just a random guy on a motorcycle being a Moron. He has nothing to do with us or our sport so why do we pay him any attention
zehn
4/12/2019 12:25pm
Nesc39 wrote:
How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador...
How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador for motocross.

If a random guy smashes mailboxes with a bat, baseball players arent worried that people are gonna hate baseball.
In other recreational sports we would never judge the actions of one person to represent everyone else in that sport so why are motorcycles any different.

Larry is just a random guy on a motorcycle being a Moron. He has nothing to do with us or our sport so why do we pay him any attention
What's your opinion of guys that ride Harleys?
crowe176
4/12/2019 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2019 1:11pm
Nesc39 wrote:
How come everytime someone does something stupid on a bike, everyone says “this is why everyone hates us” or “great ambassador”. Larry was never an ambassador...

zehn wrote:
What's your opinion of guys that ride Harleys?
I love riding my dad's Harley. But, I cringe whenever I see all the new Sons of Anarchy wannabee's ripping up and down my road with ACDC max volume from a wall of speakers 1 foot from their face. Get some airpods ya handjob.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
4/12/2019 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2019 1:41pm
Nesc39 wrote:

whoa hey, i saw your post on forkner's instagram.. small world.

sorry if its been posted already, i might have missed it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-HdsPAhxl/?hl=en

nesc39
Roczen rips his toe apart and races next moto, reed races with a separated shoulder, pastrana and Webb race with broken wrists, stew crashes at mach5 every week and lines up, Carmichael gets tossed like ragdoll at runs back to his bike. They are champions because they are tough. You handing off your bike so you could stop drop and roll like Taylor Swift on Fire was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in motocross

mitchcpayton
@nesc39 shut the fuck up. Nobody’s going to say that about any of my riders. If I thought he was ok he would have rode. I care about him more than the rest of you assholes. Blame me, not him, for him not riding. Come talk to me face to face.

Post a reply to: Larry Linkogle on a packed beach

The Latest