Lap timing devices?

7/28/2020 7:58am
Any that run without gps data?
of the ones that do run gps. will they work in a tight wooded loop with really tall trees? horrible phone reception here while I'm up north for rest of summer. Cant use a press button thing as I always forget to hit it.

Willing to spend a few bucks but the Lit Pro thing I've watched all the youtube vids and wow, never seen a piece of tech with such a horrendous demo/setup/actual use promotion videos... makes me say forget that.
|
BMc914
7/28/2020 9:31am
Ya. Your wife a stop watch and a pit board. No GPS needed. She will have to remember to hit the button
Not you. She is willing to let you spend a few bucks on her as well.
Shaggin589
7/28/2020 10:58am
I use the Polar Vantage M watch. It records to the watch itself then once you are done you sync it to your phone and lit pro can actually pull the lap times from the Polar Flow app. (Assuming you do multiple laps on the loop for it to get a base). It’s pretty cool the stuff you can also pull off it. My buddy used his on the trails this last weekend and it record his loops. You would have to hit the button to start it at the beginning of the ride but then you won’t have to touch it after that till you are done. Then you can sync it when you have cell service. I may be biased because I am a polar dealer but if interested contact me and I can get you a deal.
JkopMx
7/28/2020 11:14pm
LapKing has been one of the funnest things I’ve used, as well as informative to what others run.

Makes it a friendly competition and pushes you more than just beating your personal goals .

It’s just a small GPS unit that u mount on your helmet or bike etc . go rip, come back and download the moto onto the app and leaderboard at your local track or whichever track you make/ ride .

Www.lapkingracing.com
LapKing racing

Post a reply to: Lap timing devices?

The Latest