Langston van STOLEN

Moto88
Edited Date/Time 5/11/2022 11:26am
EKS van stolen now Langston too! Wtf. Can someone post Instagram post thanks.
|
honda65
5/7/2022 4:07pm
Another industry van was also stolen, a goggle brand I do believe. Weird two vans stolen at the same time
honda65
5/7/2022 4:07pm
Oh sorry, didn't see that you said EKS.
Moto88
5/7/2022 4:11pm
And a privateers van too, that’s 3! Such a bummer, hope word gets out and someone sees em!
honda65
5/7/2022 4:15pm
what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to me you would need something fairly high tech to over ride that.

The Shop

sirsparki
Fantasy
448th
5/7/2022 5:26pm
TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in the open or unattended. The thieves are so brazen it's unbelievable. I don't agree with calling out any one class of criminal, the crack heads and homeless do there fair share also. The problem is they get off with a wrist slap. I know this isn't a forum for politics, but that is the root of the problem. I hope the vans are found and returned to their owners and the thieves are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Lets go Brandon
thewrizzle
5/7/2022 5:29pm
sirsparki wrote:
TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in the open or unattended. The...
TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in the open or unattended. The thieves are so brazen it's unbelievable. I don't agree with calling out any one class of criminal, the crack heads and homeless do there fair share also. The problem is they get off with a wrist slap. I know this isn't a forum for politics, but that is the root of the problem. I hope the vans are found and returned to their owners and the thieves are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Lets go Brandon
I was born and raised in Southern California, so I’m sure I have no idea. The obvious racist comment was not needed.
thewrizzle
5/7/2022 5:31pm
sirsparki wrote:
TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in the open or unattended. The...
Lets go Brandon
thewrizzle wrote:
I was born and raised in Southern California, so I’m sure I have no idea. The obvious racist comment was not needed.
And I know what it’s like to have your property stolen. Guess what, it was a white meth head that stole my wife’s motorcycle out of our garage.
sandman768
5/7/2022 5:33pm
This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to working for your shit and being proud
8tensolutions
5/7/2022 6:14pm
sandman768 wrote:
This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to working for...
This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to working for your shit and being proud
I agree. Until the punishments increase severely, it will only get worse especially theft.
gantry25
5/7/2022 6:23pm
sirsparki wrote:
Lets go Brandon
thewrizzle wrote:
Didn't see anything racist in his comment. Maybe backup a bit and slow down on accusing racism.
aeffertz
5/7/2022 6:34pm
gantry25 wrote:
Didn't see anything racist in his comment. Maybe backup a bit and slow down on accusing racism.
I believe he was referring to a different comment that’s since been deleted because it was pretty racist, not calling the guy he’s responding to racist.
thewrizzle
5/7/2022 6:39pm
gantry25 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I believe he was referring to a different comment that’s since been deleted because it was pretty racist, not calling the guy he’s responding to racist.
Correct, SirSparki didn’t say anything racist. It was another user.
gantry25
5/7/2022 6:39pm
gantry25 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
My apologies.
MP818
5/7/2022 7:26pm
sirsparki wrote:
Lets go Brandon
Anyone down voting this is brain dead.
BigBoreFan58
5/7/2022 8:09pm
Late stage capitalism is what you are seeing. Neither party will save us. There are no messiahs. All empires fail, the US is not immune.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/7/2022 8:42pm
honda65 wrote:
what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to...
what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to me you would need something fairly high tech to over ride that.
They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car they want and wait for the person to get out of their car and get close enough to steel the signal.

Once they have the signal, (code), they can pull get into the car and start it. Push button cars are the easiest, you only need to be about 50 feet from the key fob. If you have a key fob, and it’s close to your front door, you car is easy pickings.

Despite what people are saying here, it’s not the homeless, or drug addicted doing this, it’s career criminals. It’s a very lucrative business and a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month.
OCgoon1533
5/7/2022 8:45pm
Wrap your key fob in foil.... eliminates the signal.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/7/2022 8:47pm
honda65 wrote:
what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to...
Watched this a while back.

RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
5/7/2022 8:52pm
honda65 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car they want and...
They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car they want and wait for the person to get out of their car and get close enough to steel the signal.

Once they have the signal, (code), they can pull get into the car and start it. Push button cars are the easiest, you only need to be about 50 feet from the key fob. If you have a key fob, and it’s close to your front door, you car is easy pickings.

Despite what people are saying here, it’s not the homeless, or drug addicted doing this, it’s career criminals. It’s a very lucrative business and a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month.
"a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month. "

Are there classes somewhere I can take to get into this lucrative career.
RMT
5/7/2022 8:52pm
I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate to charity on the curb and sometimes they sit for a week until picked up. Maybe choose where you live a little better next time and not act like every part of our state is bad.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/7/2022 8:56pm
honda65 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car they want and...

RonSkj wrote:
"a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month. " Are there classes somewhere I can take to get...
"a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month. "

Are there classes somewhere I can take to get into this lucrative career.
My buddy learned 35 years ago from a guy while in jail. He evolved with technology.

Roczoff
5/7/2022 9:30pm
sandman768 wrote:
This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to working for...
I agree. Until the punishments increase severely, it will only get worse especially theft.
Crooks live the way they do because their lives are already miserable. They don;t fear punishment very much, because it's barely worse than what they live every day.

Unsatisfying, but true. The solutions are complicated, expensive, and painful.

stone881
5/7/2022 11:01pm
Late stage capitalism is what you are seeing. Neither party will save us. There are no messiahs. All empires fail, the US is not immune.
Late stage capitalism, really? We haven't had capitalism in this country for a long time.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/7/2022 11:02pm
Apple Airtags. Easy to hide and you can track your property right to the thieves doorstep.

Sorry to hear about all these thefts. Same shit here in Africa.
jk367
5/7/2022 11:31pm
RMT wrote:
I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate to charity...
I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate to charity on the curb and sometimes they sit for a week until picked up. Maybe choose where you live a little better next time and not act like every part of our state is bad.
Yeah because everyone can afford to live in a neighborhood like that!!! Get real!!!!! People do what they can and if they can’t afford to live in your neighborhood doesn’t mean they are lesser or deserve their shit stolen!! Get off your high horse
RMT
5/7/2022 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2022 11:34pm
RMT wrote:
I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate to charity...
jk367 wrote:
Yeah because everyone can afford to live in a neighborhood like that!!! Get real!!!!! People do what they can and if they can’t afford to live...
Yeah because everyone can afford to live in a neighborhood like that!!! Get real!!!!! People do what they can and if they can’t afford to live in your neighborhood doesn’t mean they are lesser or deserve their shit stolen!! Get off your high horse
Your lack of success is not my problem. Maybe work harder and you can live in a nice area.
LungButter
5/7/2022 11:52pm
RMT wrote:
Your lack of success is not my problem. Maybe work harder and you can live in a nice area.
Maybe live somewhere that doesn’t suck so bad only the rich people can leave stuff outside without it getting stolen 🤣
chasetwo79
5/7/2022 11:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2022 11:58pm
RMT wrote:
I live in San Francisco, and literally left my keys in my truck that was street parked for like 6 days straight the other day. Keys were just chillin in the ignition.

Post a reply to: Langston van STOLEN

The Latest