Langston van STOLEN

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2022 3:54 PM

EKS van stolen now Langston too! Wtf. Can someone post Instagram post thanks.

|

5/7/2022 4:07 PM

Another industry van was also stolen, a goggle brand I do believe. Weird two vans stolen at the same time

|

5/7/2022 4:07 PM

Oh sorry, didn't see that you said EKS.

|

5/7/2022 4:11 PM

And a privateers van too, that’s 3! Such a bummer, hope word gets out and someone sees em!

|

5/7/2022 4:15 PM

what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to me you would need something fairly high tech to over ride that.

|

5/7/2022 5:26 PM

TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in the open or unattended. The thieves are so brazen it's unbelievable. I don't agree with calling out any one class of criminal, the crack heads and homeless do there fair share also. The problem is they get off with a wrist slap. I know this isn't a forum for politics, but that is the root of the problem. I hope the vans are found and returned to their owners and the thieves are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Lets go Brandon

|

5/7/2022 5:29 PM

sirsparki wrote:

TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in ...more

I was born and raised in Southern California, so I’m sure I have no idea. The obvious racist comment was not needed.

|

5/7/2022 5:31 PM

sirsparki wrote:

TheWrizzle and CyGrace74 obviously don't know what it's like to live in California. You can't leave anything of value out in ...more

thewrizzle wrote:

I was born and raised in Southern California, so I’m sure I have no idea. The obvious racist comment was not needed.

And I know what it’s like to have your property stolen. Guess what, it was a white meth head that stole my wife’s motorcycle out of our garage.

|

5/7/2022 5:33 PM

This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to working for your shit and being proud

|

5/7/2022 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2022 6:15 PM

|

5/7/2022 6:14 PM

sandman768 wrote:

This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to ...more

I agree. Until the punishments increase severely, it will only get worse especially theft.

|

5/7/2022 6:23 PM

sirsparki wrote:

thewrizzle wrote:

Didn't see anything racist in his comment. Maybe backup a bit and slow down on accusing racism.

|

5/7/2022 6:34 PM

gantry25 wrote:

Didn't see anything racist in his comment. Maybe backup a bit and slow down on accusing racism.

I believe he was referring to a different comment that’s since been deleted because it was pretty racist, not calling the guy he’s responding to racist.

|

5/7/2022 6:39 PM

thewrizzle wrote:

gantry25 wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

I believe he was referring to a different comment that’s since been deleted because it was pretty racist, not calling the guy ...more

Correct, SirSparki didn’t say anything racist. It was another user.

|

5/7/2022 6:39 PM

thewrizzle wrote:

gantry25 wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

I believe he was referring to a different comment that’s since been deleted because it was pretty racist, not calling the guy ...more

My apologies.

|

5/7/2022 7:26 PM

sirsparki wrote:

Anyone down voting this is brain dead.

|

5/7/2022 8:09 PM

Late stage capitalism is what you are seeing. Neither party will save us. There are no messiahs. All empires fail, the US is not immune.

|

5/7/2022 8:42 PM

honda65 wrote:

what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to ...more

They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car they want and wait for the person to get out of their car and get close enough to steel the signal.

Once they have the signal, (code), they can pull get into the car and start it. Push button cars are the easiest, you only need to be about 50 feet from the key fob. If you have a key fob, and it’s close to your front door, you car is easy pickings.

Despite what people are saying here, it’s not the homeless, or drug addicted doing this, it’s career criminals. It’s a very lucrative business and a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month.

|

5/7/2022 8:45 PM

Wrap your key fob in foil.... eliminates the signal.

|

5/7/2022 8:47 PM

honda65 wrote:

what I'm curious about is with all of the coded keys and key less locks and ignitions, how did they manage to do so? Seems to ...more

Watched this a while back.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/7/2022 8:52 PM

honda65 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car ...more

"a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month. "

Are there classes somewhere I can take to get into this lucrative career.

|

5/7/2022 8:52 PM

I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate to charity on the curb and sometimes they sit for a week until picked up. Maybe choose where you live a little better next time and not act like every part of our state is bad.

|

5/7/2022 8:56 PM

honda65 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

They use transponders that steal the code from someone’s pocket. They will follow someone, or wait in a parking lot for a car ...more

RonSkj wrote:

"a guy can make a couple hundred k a year working a few days a month. "

Are there classes somewhere I can take to get into ...more

My buddy learned 35 years ago from a guy while in jail. He evolved with technology.

|

5/7/2022 9:30 PM

sandman768 wrote:

This shit is going on all over the country… it’s a sad state of affairs we are currently in… wtf man… whatever happened to ...more

8tensolutions wrote:

I agree. Until the punishments increase severely, it will only get worse especially theft.

Crooks live the way they do because their lives are already miserable. They don;t fear punishment very much, because it's barely worse than what they live every day.

Unsatisfying, but true. The solutions are complicated, expensive, and painful.

|

5/7/2022 11:01 PM

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

Late stage capitalism is what you are seeing. Neither party will save us. There are no messiahs. All empires fail, the US is ...more

Late stage capitalism, really? We haven't had capitalism in this country for a long time.

|

5/7/2022 11:02 PM

Apple Airtags. Easy to hide and you can track your property right to the thieves doorstep.

Sorry to hear about all these thefts. Same shit here in Africa.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/7/2022 11:07 PM

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/7/2022 11:31 PM

RMT wrote:

I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate ...more

Yeah because everyone can afford to live in a neighborhood like that!!! Get real!!!!! People do what they can and if they can’t afford to live in your neighborhood doesn’t mean they are lesser or deserve their shit stolen!! Get off your high horse

|

5/7/2022 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2022 11:34 PM

RMT wrote:

I live in California and leave my car unlocked all the time in my driveway. People on my street leave large items they donate ...more

jk367 wrote:

Yeah because everyone can afford to live in a neighborhood like that!!! Get real!!!!! People do what they can and if they can’ ...more

Your lack of success is not my problem. Maybe work harder and you can live in a nice area.

|

5/7/2022 11:52 PM

RMT wrote:

Your lack of success is not my problem. Maybe work harder and you can live in a nice area.

Maybe live somewhere that doesn’t suck so bad only the rich people can leave stuff outside without it getting stolen 🤣

|