Langston Vs Matthes

bh84
Fantasy
1761st
11/26/2020 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2020 1:32pm
One way or another, you are paying for it, either through taxes or premiums. I prefer premiums so I can choose the level of care I...
One way or another, you are paying for it, either through taxes or premiums. I prefer premiums so I can choose the level of care I want and am not forced into paying for it anyway to avoid tremendous wait times and other downfalls. The real answer is to remove regulation altogether and make it free market just like a restaurant. If you don't like the care, find another insurance company that offers what suits you best.
Nice thing about being in Canada is you just don't worry about it. Sure, you pay taxes, but you really don't notice it. What I did notice was the multitude of multi million dollar, cutting edge machines that they used when I had a tumor on my optic nerve as a kid, years of treatment and none of it had to be cleared with insurance companies or paid for out of pocket. I just went to the doctor and got my treatments done. I'll forever be grateful to the Canadian medical system for that. Especially when the cheaper treatment option was a surgery that would have cost me my left eye.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
11/26/2020 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2020 1:36pm
I'm going to lock this thread. I thought there would be some fun banter about GL and Matthes being so petty towards each other and it being funny to watch. What I didn't want was for Tapia to be involved or hurt by it. Its completely off topic and clearly affecting him based on that tweet.

Sorry Tevin, heal up man!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Langston Vs Matthes

The Latest