Lake Elsinore SX today (1-1-18).

PJ205
Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 11:46am
Decided to take my cameras to Lake Elsinore to shoot some SX today since I knew everyone would be around because of A1. Pretty good turnout of riders... Saw Roczen, Cianciarulo, Bowers, Ray, Bloss, Hill, Cantrell, Starling, A. Martin, Chisholm, McElrath, and many more. Anyways, here's a few shots from the day:

Bloss has a really cool style! Very fun to watch ride.

Cianciarulo and Roczen were on Tedders private track across from the public track. Both definitely are in shape because they put in long motos at pace. Both also looked really smooth and comfortable. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they both do this season! I'm a big AC fan.

Justin Hill looked pretty comfortable and strong on his new bike. Looking forward to seeing him defend his title...

Sean Cantrell was a notable today! I'm looking forward to seeing how well he does his rookie year of SX because he looked incredible! Very aggressive, smooth, and fast!

Justin Starlings Husky is a beauty!

Kyle Fry getting a little stylish...

And that's all I'm going to post... Looking forward to A1!
|
hippie
1/1/2018 7:44pm
Killer photos as always PJ

The Shop

aeffertz
1/1/2018 7:54pm
Nice shots! Thanks for posting.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
1/1/2018 8:03pm
Great shots! Thanks for sharing!
Xeno
1/1/2018 8:09pm
Great pics!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/1/2018 8:21pm
Looks great! Thanks for posting. Smile
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/1/2018 9:51pm
Rad pics and I agree with you on all accounts, can't wait to see how Kroc, AC, Hill and Cantrell do this year.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/1/2018 10:32pm
Frig yeah! Cheers for taking the time to bring us these shots, which are pretty dang awesome.
1-forty-8
1/2/2018 4:23am
Very cool pics man. As soon as I get my driving license, hopefully in the next couple months I plan on taking a photography course. Getting a job in the industry would be a dream come true. Time to start making shit happen.
PJ205
1/2/2018 8:05am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 8:06am
Glad you guys liked them! I almost didn’t bother to click the post button. Maybe I’ll do one of these every once in a while, when SX and MX rounds are local for me. Thanks for the props!
PJ205
1/2/2018 8:14am
1-forty-8 wrote:
Very cool pics man. As soon as I get my driving license, hopefully in the next couple months I plan on taking a photography course. Getting...
Very cool pics man. As soon as I get my driving license, hopefully in the next couple months I plan on taking a photography course. Getting a job in the industry would be a dream come true. Time to start making shit happen.
You can learn on your own too! Don’t feel like you absolutely have to take a photography course. Not to say that it doesn’t help because it definitely can, but you can learn a lot just reading and watching videos on the internet. I’ve never taken a photography course and have figured out the large majority of what I know as time has passed. I bought my first camera a little under 3 years ago and couldn’t even figure out how to use it so I left it sitting for months before I decided to pull it out and try to learn. I shoot maybe 2-3 times a month if I’m lucky so I just try to have fun shooting various things whenever I can. I’ve been burned out on sports so I decided to learn and focus on landscape and portraits going forward. Good luck and have fun with it! Fair warning though; it’s a very, very addicting hobby.
peelout
1/2/2018 8:24am
hell yeah bro! great pics, thanks for sharing and for the slight review of some of the riders.

really excited to see how Cantrell does, really pulling for that dude this year.
1-forty-8
1/2/2018 8:47am
PJ205 wrote:
You can learn on your own too! Don’t feel like you absolutely have to take a photography course. Not to say that it doesn’t help because...
You can learn on your own too! Don’t feel like you absolutely have to take a photography course. Not to say that it doesn’t help because it definitely can, but you can learn a lot just reading and watching videos on the internet. I’ve never taken a photography course and have figured out the large majority of what I know as time has passed. I bought my first camera a little under 3 years ago and couldn’t even figure out how to use it so I left it sitting for months before I decided to pull it out and try to learn. I shoot maybe 2-3 times a month if I’m lucky so I just try to have fun shooting various things whenever I can. I’ve been burned out on sports so I decided to learn and focus on landscape and portraits going forward. Good luck and have fun with it! Fair warning though; it’s a very, very addicting hobby.
Thanks for the advice! And yeah, I’ve had a fairly decent camera for awhile now, but due to not having transport I got bored. There is only so many pics I can take of my town lol but once that gets remedied I’m gonna try and get out every weekend with it. Try and build up a portfolio or something. Very impressed that your pics look as good as they do considering you’ve only been doing it 3 years. I’ll start checking out videos on YouTube. Thanks again dude!
Camp332
1/2/2018 11:28am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 11:42am
Great pics OP! I hope Hill rides as well on the Suzuki as he did last year.
Just saw Filthy Phil, and Weston Peick calling out LESX track on twitter. Basically saying they charge $65 and the track isnt even prepped. G-out holes the size of VW beetles n shit Bro! Phil, Peick for President, and VP.
1/2/2018 11:33am
Nice photos.

Anyone ever wonder why pros don't practice on a rutted out track? I can't help but think it would be time well spent considering that on race weekend the tracks look nothing like the test track.

Do they not ride rutted tracks out of concern for safety? If so, why not just practice to be more comfortable on a rutted surface?

Curious.
nc_mx_kid
1/2/2018 11:46am
thanks for sharing and as always neat shots

Post a reply to: Lake Elsinore SX today (1-1-18).

The Latest