Lake Elsinore - Deegan, Twitch, Mcgrath next weekend

Dirty
Edited Date/Time 4/26/2012 8:54pm
Hey Guy's

Here is some info if you live in the IE, San Diego, or Orange County and especially if you have Kids. The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is set to hit Lake Elsinore next weekend. Jeremy McGrath, Brian Deegan and Jeremy "Twitch" Stenbeg are set to battle it out in some 900 Hp trucks. This is like UFC, NASCAR, Formula Drift and Moto rolled into one sport. I have been a moto guy since 85' and feel moto is the best sport in the world and nothing comes close to being as cool except for Short Course Off Road. Be Sure to make it out next weekend.

Thanks for checking this out!

Pre Party at Tilted Kilt

Celebrity Challenge and Benefit at Pole Position in Murrieta

[/center]

Website Link
http://lucasoiloffroad.com/

Facebook Link
http://www.facebook.com/LucasOilOffRoadRacingSeries

[URL=http://www.facebook.com/lucasoiloffroad]

Free Friday Tickets / $10 Off Discounts are at

No Fear at the Temecula Mall

4 Wheel Parts Temecula

ORW Temecula

SoCal Clothing on Jefferson Ave in Temecula

Temecula Motorsports

Lake Elsinore Motorsports front desk

Tilted Kilt Temecula

Kartek in Corona

FiberWerx in El Cajon

4 Wheel Part in El Cajon ask for Micah

While Supplies last.

|
Dirty
4/13/2012 10:31am

Here's a quick look at what Short Course Off Road is all about.
idiotboyz
4/13/2012 10:39am
Looking forward to it. The Lucas race facility looks amazing now, lots of progress since this last video.

Dirty
4/13/2012 3:38pm

Check out Corry Weller. She drives one of the 900 Horsepower Pro4's Factory Tilted Kilt Driver!

The Shop

MX Culture
4/13/2012 5:07pm
Thanks Ken.
Good luck at this new venue.
Let all of us non-Californians know how it turns out as we are all curious about the new LEMP and the massive changes they have made getting ready for the big mx in Sept.
DD
Dirty
4/14/2012 11:09am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2012 11:15am
MX Culture wrote:
Thanks Ken. Good luck at this new venue. Let all of us non-Californians know how it turns out as we are all curious about the new...
Thanks Ken.
Good luck at this new venue.
Let all of us non-Californians know how it turns out as we are all curious about the new LEMP and the massive changes they have made getting ready for the big mx in Sept.
DD
MxCulture,

Can't wait to see the Lucas Oil AMA Nationals at Lake Elsinore! People will be blown away by the facility. Nothing like the old days!
Dirty
4/26/2012 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2012 12:19pm
Well im just starting to recover from the last race at Lake Elsinore as it was go time for about 3 weeks!! We had Record Attendance, Driver Count, Vendors and Beer Sales LOL Here are a couple pics i wanted to share. More to come. Thanks Dirty

The Grandstands and Vendor Row were packed with tons of people and new vendors including SkullCandy, Spy, Oakley, Attitude Toy haulers, Tilly's and many more!! It was insane! The series is gaining some serious momentum!

VIP Rv Trackside Camping was one of the best deals at Lake Elsinore. At $400 these were a bargin in my eyes. You better reserve for 2013 now I have a feeling they will go quick.

As Part of my job im forced to hang out with the Rockstar Models and give out Free Swag all day.

Tony Vanillo making an introduction of Lake Elsinore Motorsports park owners Tom Nanci and Joe Nanci (Gio Nanci not pictured).

Jarrod Schulz of Storage was came out to support Shelby Anderson.

Chad Reed Supercross Champ made his way out to see what his buddy Josh Merrell was up to.

Rob Mac and Todd Leduc were signing autographs at the Rockstar Trackside VIP tent.

Deegan hanging with the biggest heros of the day. "The Wounded Warrior Crew" These guy's deserve major props!! (Photo CreditDizzy hane Ruiz)

This round of Trophies were pretty cool. Thanks Dan at DH Graphics for dreaming up the cool designs!

How about Chad George! Someone get this guy a Reality TV Show!

Someone get my guy Chuck Dempsey a ride in a truck! He was at Lake Elsinore enjoying the action in the Optima Batteries VIP rig.

Here is the Crew at the races! Good Times. Bink ,Shane and Greg.

Deegan Caption!

Love him or Hate him he's a bad azz on the track and demands respect.(Photo Credit: Shane Ruiz)
Dirty
4/26/2012 2:36pm
LOL Turd there were plenty of females not including the Tilted Kilt girls. You should check it out before you pass judgement on your keyboard.

As far as Flatbills Id prefer running this

Rather then this?
jasonv43
4/26/2012 2:46pm
Well shit I wish I would have went there on Sunday instead of Saturday. Got to hang with the H&H guys but missed Chad, and Jarrod from Storage Wars. Love that show!!!
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/26/2012 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2012 3:24pm
These are the four-wheeled version of supercross. I used to hit all the MTEG races when they were still doing the stadium circuit, and have been hitting off-road racs back to when SCORE used to do their finals at Riverside Raceway.

Lots of moto guys to cheer for, too. McGrath, Deegan, Twitch, Ryan Beat, etc.
MX Culture
4/26/2012 4:06pm
nice pics, great report, bring that series out east bud.
COWBOYMX
4/26/2012 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2012 8:57pm
Had a great time all 3 days out there ...AWESOME racing ...can't wait for Glen Helen...Thanks Ken !! sharon and I had a blast as always...and Thanks Ken,Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series(LOORRS) and Race-Dezert.com for the ticket giveaway contest on Facebook

Post a reply to: Lake Elsinore - Deegan, Twitch, Mcgrath next weekend

The Latest