LL pro natty am racing

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2020 4:22 AM

Does anyone know what the schedule will be for the amateur racing at LL pro national weekend? Is practice and all motos done on sunday? I see they are selling tickets from Thursday-sunday. Is some of the am racing going to be on Thursday, fri or sunday?

|

7/30/2020 4:34 AM

info is always available on the website....

https://promotocross.com/race/loretta-lynns/schedule

|

7/30/2020 4:51 AM

Payup_199 wrote:

info is always available on the website....

https://promotocross.com/race/loretta-lynns/schedule

I seen that, but going by past experiences, the am racing wasn't all on 1 day. As you can imagine everyone and their brother is gonna be there to race the track.

|

7/30/2020 5:25 AM

Might be my only shot at racing there. I'm sure it will be a mad house though.

|

7/30/2020 7:22 AM

Wow! Friday practice for the pros.

|

7/30/2020 9:15 AM

I called and sure enough all am racing is being done on sunday. Gonna be a long day! I'm signed up for 25+

|

7/30/2020 10:09 AM

Fist thing I thought of when I saw “pro natty” Photo

|

7/30/2020 10:56 AM

Iridereallyslow wrote:

Fist thing I thought of when I saw “pro natty” Photo

That's why I call it pro natty lol

|

7/30/2020 11:22 AM

OK so may not be the right thread but this really got me thinking. Not sure how Tenn is with all of the regulations but if I sign up for am day and come early to watch the national I won't have any issues getting the wife and kiddo in right?

Its our anniversary and she told me to plan something. Hope shes happy! smile

|

7/30/2020 12:51 PM

jpfiester82 wrote:

OK so may not be the right thread but this really got me thinking. Not sure how Tenn is with all of the regulations but if I sign up for am day and come early to watch the national I won't have any issues getting the wife and kiddo in right?

Its our anniversary and she told me to plan something. Hope shes happy! smile

Buy her a ticket be all good!

|

8/3/2020 4:35 AM

Mx391 wrote:

I called and sure enough all am racing is being done on sunday. Gonna be a long day! I'm signed up for 25+

Yup, thats what the schedule says

|

8/3/2020 4:36 AM

jpfiester82 wrote:

OK so may not be the right thread but this really got me thinking. Not sure how Tenn is with all of the regulations but if I sign up for am day and come early to watch the national I won't have any issues getting the wife and kiddo in right?

Its our anniversary and she told me to plan something. Hope shes happy! smile

this event is open to spectators.

|