LL birch creek pictures

jleews6
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 9:37pm
I know there nothing great, all I have is a little POS camera but heres the pics I took today. A class this year at LL is going to be awsome and some of these kids will be doing nationals after Lorettas.

Watch this kid in 450 A pro sport. Jake Hayes.

Of course we all know Malcom is flying

Photobucket

Jake Hayes and Ian Trettel

Photobucket

MR Kevin Walker,Still flying

|
jleews6
6/6/2010 5:29pm

I think this kid can win B class at LL ,Kyle Peters

Another local fast B class kid, Tyler Reynolds

Trettel and Stewart had some great battles but they couldn't get Jake Hayes in 450 Pro sport

Local B class fast kid, Zach Newberry just got back from a broken back.

Steven Martin. another fast local.

Jay Lankford 50 plus rider. Owner of Center road MX in NC
wilcom121
6/6/2010 6:05pm
The first year i went to LL i qualified there. Fun track. I hope to get a bike soon and try for plus 25 at LL next year.
jleews6
6/6/2010 6:09pm
wilcom121 wrote:
The first year i went to LL i qualified there. Fun track. I hope to get a bike soon and try for plus 25 at LL...
The first year i went to LL i qualified there. Fun track. I hope to get a bike soon and try for plus 25 at LL next year.
Good for you I hope you do. I have been of a bike for over 20 years and after riding my sons new 450 I think Im going to get back on.All my sons friends were in shock at how fast the old guy can still go LOL.

The Shop

P
6/6/2010 6:30pm
Yeah, that kid #110 (I believe that he is from Greensboro - my town) is real solid so is #10 in your pix.

How did Malcom do on Sunday? I was there on Saturday and he looked the fastest, but his starts weren't very good in the 450 classes. They had him clocking in at 2 seconds a lap faster than the next guy in the 450A class on Saturday (they had a flat screen connected to one of the track side computers), but he fell about three corners in so he ended up coming from last to 9th I believe. Personally, I can see a lot of James in his riding style. He's got to develope more, but he's on his way. I think that he will do pretty well in SX when he gets there.

I saw something elses VERY CRAZY happen as well. At the checkered flag a kid rode out from off the track in the last corner and pulls into the finishing order and I beleive that he actually got the position officially. Two women that saw it as well were looking around like WTF? Maybe I missed something, but he looked like he cut the track.

Either way, it was good racing.

P

jleews6
6/6/2010 6:47pm
P Malcom was going good today. I would say that him and Jake were about the same speed but Jake is a real good starter so his finishes were a little better.

110 Kyle Peters is very solid. Every moto he was a mile out on the field. I think he is a full timer at MTF. He is from Greensboro

#10 Steven Martin is a nice kid. The funny thing is that he beat alot of big names at LL when he was on 50s and then stoped riding up untill this past year and he is flying now.

Do you remember what class that kid did that in?
P
6/6/2010 6:51pm
jleews6 wrote:
[b]P[/b] Malcom was going good today. I would say that him and Jake were about the same speed but Jake is a real good starter so...
P Malcom was going good today. I would say that him and Jake were about the same speed but Jake is a real good starter so his finishes were a little better.

110 Kyle Peters is very solid. Every moto he was a mile out on the field. I think he is a full timer at MTF. He is from Greensboro

#10 Steven Martin is a nice kid. The funny thing is that he beat alot of big names at LL when he was on 50s and then stoped riding up untill this past year and he is flying now.

Do you remember what class that kid did that in?
I think it was one of the B classes. # four seventy something I believe. I figured that maybe we were mistaken or something, but I watched him go ingo the impound area. I think they put him in 10th. It was pretty crazy.

P
P
6/6/2010 6:56pm
BTW, did you see Travis Preston at the track. I saw him riding around in the golf cart on Saturday. He is or was suppose to be having a class at Birch Creek, but I'm not sure of the date.

P
nc97
6/6/2010 7:16pm
Great track and great racing this weekend. Jacob Hayes is on the gas as well as Malcom.
wilcom121
6/6/2010 7:17pm
Nice. 20 years is a tad longer than I've been off a bike. I sold it all when i went to school 4 years ago. I have ridden about 4 or 5 times since then. I had a kid come up to me when I went riding last week and talked to me for a while. He built up my ego and gave me some motivation to ride more haha.

jleews6
6/7/2010 5:52am
P, I didnt see Travis. The last time I saw him was at Sugar tree and he was riding. He looked good.

NC97 Yup there both flying. I think those two kids are going fast enough to qualify for a national. Jake has only been on a big bike for about a year and he is already smooth and super fast. I think he has a huge future .Last year my son and Jake got to train together a little and Jake talks to mitch Payton on the phone like they are best friends.

MXKNOWITALL Im not sure. I will check and if I did I will post them. Congrats to him for a 4th overall. Good luck at the big show.
BDOG
6/7/2010 5:58am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:21pm
You must have been watching a different race than I was cause Stewart was easily the fastest and won every race that he did not crash or get a terrible start in.

He seemed to struggle on the 450 though. JLEEWS - who is your son and where were you guys parked at?

Was a bunch of fast guys though- Gavin Faith won 3 motos, Zimmer was very impressive and of course Hayes and Trettle.
jleews6
6/7/2010 6:15am
I agree Malcom was killing it on the 250s but I dont think he went as good on the 450. One thing I will say is that Malcoms 250 was alot faster then any other 250 out there. Last night we were watching the videos and when they get in the back section his bike looks like a 450 compared to the other 250s. He looks to have a few pounds on Trettel and when they would get in that fast section they would hit the ground and he would pull atleast 4 bikes on Trettel.

Gavin Faith was riding great. I like his smooth and in control style. I felt bad for Zimmer because I dont think it was his weekend. He had some bad luck and I dont think everybody got to see him at 100%.

My son qualified in the NE so we were just spectating.
newbs122
9/16/2010 10:32am
jleews6 wrote:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/jleews6/DSCN2161.jpg[/IMG] I think this kid can win B class at LL ,Kyle Peters [IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/jleews6/DSCN2150.jpg[/IMG] Another local fast B class kid, Tyler Reynolds [IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/jleews6/DSCN2148.jpg[/IMG] Trettel and Stewart...

I think this kid can win B class at LL ,Kyle Peters

Another local fast B class kid, Tyler Reynolds

Trettel and Stewart had some great battles but they couldn't get Jake Hayes in 450 Pro sport

Local B class fast kid, Zach Newberry just got back from a broken back.

Steven Martin. another fast local.

Jay Lankford 50 plus rider. Owner of Center road MX in NC
thank you guys for the picture its a good picture of me..im Zach Newberry. thank you guys for the photo.!!!
Hicky214
9/16/2010 10:56am
no one cares and why arent you n school
jleews6
9/16/2010 12:21pm
Hey Zach this is Camerons dad lol... Your welcome.

Post a reply to: LL birch creek pictures

The Latest