LL Honda DNF

Mx4life320
Fantasy
2761st
8/2/2019 1:38pm
I just saw the results for 250 pro sport. And Lawrence and Shimoda both DNFed. Was that bike related or was it rider error?
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
8/2/2019 1:48pm
Not sure about Shimoda but Jett's DNF was as bike related as Hunter's broken collarbone
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/2/2019 2:48pm
How long is the Lawrence bros contract with Honda?
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1476th
8/2/2019 3:35pm
Stoop wrote:
How long is the Lawrence bros contract with Honda?
Too long.......Cool
Naanak
8/2/2019 4:48pm
Shimoda crashed with brown.

The Shop

Lightning78
8/2/2019 4:53pm
Naanak wrote:
Shimoda crashed with brown.
Mike "The Sandbagger" Brown?

WoohooGrinningGrinningGrinningLaughingLaughing I keed I keed
Graybeard
Fantasy
2478th
8/2/2019 5:23pm
Now THAT was funny, Lightning!
Premix
8/2/2019 6:33pm
The current gen of Honda’s are struggling to say the least. Reed even called out Kenny’s bike on the most recent DMXS pod and said it was the worst looking setup bike he’d ever seen. And obviously with the shit storm that is geico Honda and the sudden departure of Dan Betely, The Honda Curse is alive and well
kiwifan
8/2/2019 8:15pm
Premix wrote:
The current gen of Honda’s are struggling to say the least. Reed even called out Kenny’s bike on the most recent DMXS pod and said it...
The current gen of Honda’s are struggling to say the least. Reed even called out Kenny’s bike on the most recent DMXS pod and said it was the worst looking setup bike he’d ever seen. And obviously with the shit storm that is geico Honda and the sudden departure of Dan Betely, The Honda Curse is alive and well
I dont get Reed, Ken finished 2nd overall so the setup cannot of been that far off, and what works for Ken might not work for others so why say stuff like that when he hasnt even ridden the bike?

Gajser is thrashing most in GP's as well.

Sure Geico bikes have had a couple of problems in recent years, so has Kawasaki, so has Yamaha, so has KTM, etc etc....pointing fingers at one brand is pointless (excuse the godamn awful pun)
snowy816
8/2/2019 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2019 8:42pm
Premix wrote:
The current gen of Honda’s are struggling to say the least. Reed even called out Kenny’s bike on the most recent DMXS pod and said it...
kiwifan wrote:
I dont get Reed, Ken finished 2nd overall so the setup cannot of been that far off, and what works for Ken might not work for...
I dont get Reed, Ken finished 2nd overall so the setup cannot of been that far off, and what works for Ken might not work for others so why say stuff like that when he hasnt even ridden the bike?

Sure Geico bikes have had a couple of problems in recent years, so has Kawasaki, so has Yamaha, so has KTM, etc etc....pointing fingers at one brand is pointless (excuse the godamn awful pun)
Agree K1W1 - Just a thought could it possibly be Honda paid so much for Kenny out of their US budget they have withdrawn some budget from the lites and Junior teams. As in Weeges podcast there was Goose at LL with Honda and looked very stressed on phone no acknowledging weege.

Pretty sure it was alsoReed old mechanic working on bikes when at Honda can't remember his name. - Lars Lindstrom - just googled...

So they had the experience there...
omalley
8/2/2019 8:55pm
Premix wrote:
And yet in SX, their bikes were smoking everyone through the whoops...
8/2/2019 9:52pm
Premix wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
I dont get Reed, Ken finished 2nd overall so the setup cannot of been that far off, and what works for Ken might not work for...

snowy816 wrote:
Agree K1W1 - Just a thought could it possibly be Honda paid so much for Kenny out of their US budget they have withdrawn some budget...
Agree K1W1 - Just a thought could it possibly be Honda paid so much for Kenny out of their US budget they have withdrawn some budget from the lites and Junior teams. As in Weeges podcast there was Goose at LL with Honda and looked very stressed on phone no acknowledging weege.

Pretty sure it was alsoReed old mechanic working on bikes when at Honda can't remember his name. - Lars Lindstrom - just googled...

Lol. Look at the line up for geico 2020 and say they are trying to save money
Jeff alessi
8/2/2019 10:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2019 10:10pm
kiwifan wrote:

snowy816 wrote:
Agree K1W1 - Just a thought could it possibly be Honda paid so much for Kenny out of their US budget they have withdrawn some budget...

Ya and didn’t they just win a title in Supercross while they’re premier rider held the lead halfway threw?! Anyways huge bust at lorettas, there was a lot that could have happened for Honda to run the show in pro classes. Mumford starts are a top of that list, he was the best this weekend then Jett. Unfortunate for him! shimoda givin a start to would have sealed the deal to but him n brown bombed each other last moto, it sounds like. Big bummer.
ayearinmx
8/2/2019 10:09pm
All I know is that geico saved me about 15% of my money
tcallahan707
8/2/2019 10:18pm
ayearinmx wrote:
All I know is that geico saved me about 15% of my money
Shit, did I miss the first half of a race I didn't know about this weekend?

Post a reply to: LL Honda DNF

The Latest