LL 2020

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2020 7:07 PM

How long are they going to hold out before they cancel? Just seems the way everything else is going. Lots of people investing a lot of money to get ready and gonna be pissed when it gets canceled last minute. Just my 2 cents.

|

7/8/2020 7:09 PM

DC has been adamant that the race is on. Plug won't be pulled until the Governor in Tennessee pulls it.

|

7/8/2020 10:05 PM

If this were to happen I say hold it at washougal.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

7/8/2020 11:49 PM

From the CDC:

Tennessee
55,986 - Confirmed Cases
685 - Deaths
32,736 - Recoveries

Their numbers are relatively low compared to TX/AZ/CA/FL. I would be more worried about someone testing positive at the race and the fallout that would come from that.

|

7/9/2020 6:22 AM

motoxxx599 wrote:

From the CDC:

Tennessee
55,986 - Confirmed Cases
685 - Deaths
32,736 - Recoveries

Their numbers are relatively low compared to TX/AZ/CA/FL. I would be more worried about someone testing positive at the race and the fallout that would come from that.

Yeah i could see that being bad. Guess we will wait and see.

|

7/9/2020 6:33 AM

Registered on Tuesday and paid like $800. If they do cancel hope they do it soon and not last minute when I’m already on the road in the RV lol

|

7/9/2020 6:35 AM

LL to the state is considered an amateur event just like your local races. That is a big loophole why they can have the event no doubt (listen to the latest Racer X podcast with DC, he explains it all)... LL is racer funded not spectator funded like the nationals.

|