Kyle Peters injured?

mxjeff575
Possible torn ACL from crashing on the ice (same spot Peick crashed outdoors). He's been quietly putting together a good season, what a cruddy way to get hurt.
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
4/15/2018 2:29pm
KDXGarage wrote:
Like in the parking lot??
mws02 wrote:
Yeah, sadly.
Just an idea.

Stadium insurance. Ching Ching lol.

It's the Land of America. Lawyer up and go after it.

Sucks for him. Heal up!

The Shop

mxjeff575
4/17/2018 5:47pm
Definitely suxs. Kyle was one of the few 250F riders busting out the quad at STL, and now is possibly injured riding his bike into the stadium at Minneapolis.
Here's Peick and his mechanic crashing. Crazy.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/19/2018 1:05pm
Mookie and his mechanic also came off on the ice as well.
You mean Peick.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
4/19/2018 2:15pm
Kyle Peters will attempt to race this weekend despite knee injury
Suzuki RM-Z250 rider Peters determined to finish 250 East Championship series off strong

Brea, CA (April 19, 2018) – Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team rider Kyle Peters suffered an unfortunate crash in the snowy conditions outside the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN last weekend. The Greensboro, NC native injured his knee and was unable to compete in round 14 of the 2018 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series. Peters traveled back to the JGRMX headquarters in Huntersville, NC on Sunday for evaluation. It was determined that the Suzuki RM-Z250 rider tore the ACL and MCL in his left knee.

Currently sixth in the 250 East Championship point standings, Peters will attempt to race the penultimate round of the series this weekend in Foxborough, Mass. Depending on how he’s feeling, Peters will also contest the Las Vegas Supercross finale before undergoing surgery to repair the ligament.

Peters stated, “I’m extremely disappointed about the unfortunate accident that happened in Minneapolis. It was a freak deal. I’m not going to let this stop me from giving my all. Riding for the Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team has been a privilege, and am so thankful for all of their help and support. I want to continue taking advantage of the opportunity. I might be hampered by an injured knee, but I’m a determined individual.”

The Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team will travel to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. on Saturday, April 21st for round 15 of the series.
agn5009
4/19/2018 4:44pm
Falcon wrote:
Kyle Peters will attempt to race this weekend despite knee injury Suzuki RM-Z250 rider Peters determined to finish 250 East Championship series off strong Brea, CA...
Kyle Peters will attempt to race this weekend despite knee injury
Suzuki RM-Z250 rider Peters determined to finish 250 East Championship series off strong

Brea, CA (April 19, 2018) – Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team rider Kyle Peters suffered an unfortunate crash in the snowy conditions outside the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN last weekend. The Greensboro, NC native injured his knee and was unable to compete in round 14 of the 2018 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series. Peters traveled back to the JGRMX headquarters in Huntersville, NC on Sunday for evaluation. It was determined that the Suzuki RM-Z250 rider tore the ACL and MCL in his left knee.

Currently sixth in the 250 East Championship point standings, Peters will attempt to race the penultimate round of the series this weekend in Foxborough, Mass. Depending on how he’s feeling, Peters will also contest the Las Vegas Supercross finale before undergoing surgery to repair the ligament.

Peters stated, “I’m extremely disappointed about the unfortunate accident that happened in Minneapolis. It was a freak deal. I’m not going to let this stop me from giving my all. Riding for the Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team has been a privilege, and am so thankful for all of their help and support. I want to continue taking advantage of the opportunity. I might be hampered by an injured knee, but I’m a determined individual.”

The Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team will travel to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. on Saturday, April 21st for round 15 of the series.
He's a tough dude. That's gonna be a hard task though.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/19/2018 5:26pm
Another mechanic got hurt there because of stupidity also.
mxjon454
4/19/2018 10:25pm
Its a especially shitty situation because Peters ended getting a outdoor deal to ride the 250f for JGR and then this happened. Pretty shitty deal, even if he races this next round i dont think his knee could take on 24 motos with a torn ACL and MCL.
DoubleA
4/20/2018 2:08am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just an idea.

Stadium insurance. Ching Ching lol.

It's the Land of America. Lawyer up and go after it.

Sucks for him. Heal up!
If he did try to claim am pretty sure they would just come back with he should of pushed the bike and not rode it.

But damn that's a shitty way to get hurt.

Post a reply to: Kyle Peters injured?

The Latest