Kyle Partridge Foot.. Nasty!!!

jeffro503
3/4/2012 9:35am
Hey guys and everyone first and foremost just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words if encouragement . Here's an update on what's...
Hey guys and everyone first and foremost just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words if encouragement . Here's an update on what's going on with me. I'm not entirely sure how my foot ende up getting such a huge gash in it like you see. As far as everything else I broke my C3 and C4 and will be going into surgery either tonight or early in morning to fix the problem. Thank you all for the words I really appreciate it. I'll keep everyone posted on the status
Sorry for the late reply......but Holy #$!@ that foot is nasty! Hope the back surgery goes well Kyle and we see you out there soon. Keep your head up cause you are riding great this year! Hope to see you out there again soon.
crf250pilot
3/4/2012 9:36am
Cygnus wrote:
Anyone gonna be in Line for a pair of the new Fox instinct boot that will be released tomorrow? Thats what Kyle and Chad were wearing.
Was interested in them, but leaning towards saving up for some new Sidi's now.
cmess77
3/4/2012 10:11am
Cygnus wrote:
Anyone gonna be in Line for a pair of the new Fox instinct boot that will be released tomorrow? Thats what Kyle and Chad were wearing.
Was interested in them, but leaning towards saving up for some new Sidi's now.
Go for Tech 10's. And get well soon Kyle.
level
3/4/2012 10:47am
Heal up quickly. Thanks for letting the fans know what's up.

The Shop

MXEditor
3/4/2012 12:41pm
my mouth is still hanging open

heal up dude wow
tbonefuller
3/4/2012 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2012 1:02pm
level wrote:
hey there can be a 9 year old kid on here so change your pic GGGGGGGGRRRRRROOOOOODDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tbonefuller
3/4/2012 1:04pm
JJO741 wrote:
Holy shit dear God in heaven. KP that is pretty wicked. Hope you heal soon. Sick
hey do not curse on your savor
tbonefuller
3/4/2012 1:08pm
that is fuggin nasty. wow
i am so sorry, nasty grrrr weird word but feel better

from the 2 kangoroos
Chili
3/4/2012 1:14pm
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Drfletcher
3/4/2012 1:32pm
How did he go from that nasty foot injury to fracturing his neck?
DrSweden
3/4/2012 2:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2012 2:46pm
Nasty, reminds me about... Hopes for a speedy recovery.
Motodave15
3/4/2012 2:50pm
get well soon..now for the question no one has answered...what happend??, i didnt see anything about it on the broadcast
3/4/2012 4:54pm
Here's what happened in the crashed... It was during the second and final timed practice and near the end of it. Anyways, I was on one of my laps and came out of the over under and coming out of it it was getting really choppy and ibhit something that kicked the whole right side of the bike into the wall which is what ultimately is how my foot got crushed in between the wall and the frame of my bike. Then the bike high sided me and I landed but first facing backwards slamming my head into the ground. At first the pain from my foot was the only thing I could feel. As well as my boot fiLling up with blood. When I got to the hospital my neck started hurting really bad and they put a C collar on me and found out I broke my C3 and C4 vertebrae. They found no breaks in my foot other then the big toe. I am getting surgery on my neck tomorrow evening to stabilize the 2 vertebrae they are just waiting for the swelling to go down. I have full movement of all my limbs so that's a huge plus. I really want to thank all you guys for the good wishes as well as the whole team that has stuck behind me through all of this..
SEEMEFIRST
3/4/2012 5:02pm
Scarry deal, man. Again, best of luck on everything.
ocscottie
3/4/2012 5:02pm
Damn Kyle, i hate hearing that, C3-4 is way up there! happy to hear there is no cord damage! SCI's suck and i dont wish this shit on anyone! Thoughts and prayers are with ya bud, will be thinking good thoughts tomorrow for surgery. Hang tough!
Hut
3/4/2012 5:06pm
Sorry to hear about your injuries Kyle. Sending my best wishes for a full recovery and minimal discomfort.
steve_97060
3/4/2012 5:29pm
Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you heal up fast...
tbonefuller
3/4/2012 6:20pm
Here's what happened in the crashed... It was during the second and final timed practice and near the end of it. Anyways, I was on one...
Here's what happened in the crashed... It was during the second and final timed practice and near the end of it. Anyways, I was on one of my laps and came out of the over under and coming out of it it was getting really choppy and ibhit something that kicked the whole right side of the bike into the wall which is what ultimately is how my foot got crushed in between the wall and the frame of my bike. Then the bike high sided me and I landed but first facing backwards slamming my head into the ground. At first the pain from my foot was the only thing I could feel. As well as my boot fiLling up with blood. When I got to the hospital my neck started hurting really bad and they put a C collar on me and found out I broke my C3 and C4 vertebrae. They found no breaks in my foot other then the big toe. I am getting surgery on my neck tomorrow evening to stabilize the 2 vertebrae they are just waiting for the swelling to go down. I have full movement of all my limbs so that's a huge plus. I really want to thank all you guys for the good wishes as well as the whole team that has stuck behind me through all of this..
good luck kyle we are all hoping the very best for you, and cant wait till you are back out there
nobhead
3/4/2012 6:29pm
Here's what happened in the crashed... It was during the second and final timed practice and near the end of it. Anyways, I was on one...
Keep us filled in. Fusion? If so don't rush the recovery. I made that mistake and had to have two more. Best of luck.
tblazier
3/4/2012 6:30pm
Thanks for taking the time to let us all know how you are doing Kyle. Best of luck on a full recovery. There will be a lot of us pulling for you.
Wolfman
3/4/2012 6:30pm
Hang tough Kyle. My thoughts are with you.
MX Culture
3/4/2012 6:41pm
wow, that is insane.
I was down there when they carted you off on the * med unit.
You were holding your knee and elevating your foot and you looked to be in horrible pain.
I thought it was a knee injury.
You were having a damn good year too, heal up.
DD
pitbike502
3/4/2012 8:59pm
hope you got a tv in your room! good luck with the recovery bud!
GHR
3/4/2012 10:08pm
Holy crap Kyle, hang in there better days ahead bud.
n928tc
3/4/2012 10:31pm
level wrote:
hey there can be a 9 year old kid on here so change your pic GGGGGGGGRRRRRROOOOOODDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A nine year old kid on this forum? Nice parenting...
n928tc
3/4/2012 10:41pm
JJO741 wrote:
Holy shit dear God in heaven. KP that is pretty wicked. Hope you heal soon. Sick
hey do not curse on your savor
Never savor bad favor on your savior. Or, do me a favor and normalize your behavior. Heysoos would be pissed at your demeanor.

Mend up Kyle. Looks to be beaucoup owie.

Post a reply to: Kyle Partridge Foot.. Nasty!!!

The Latest