Kyle Chisolm just set the standard...

Sandberm
Edited Date/Time 12/21/2015 12:24pm
...for the Vitard Question of the Week segment.Smile

If you EVER wonder or are doubting why Kyle Chisolm is getting sponsorship/support/rides,... first... have someone punch you in the nuts really hard. Second, go read through the Kyle Chisolm Q&A thread

Kyle answers EVERY question thoughtfully, in detail, and with respect to the Vitard asking the question. I cant imagine the guy ever making a sponsor look bad.

Go read through it. Theres good little nuggets in there, like his relationship with Chad and how they became friends. His respect for DV and how DV helped him.His time at Motoconcepts and Genova. He talks about how he is getting in shape for the 2016 season, his injury in 2011 and thoughts of retirement after, what changes he would make to make the series better, the anticipation of the birth of his first child, his wifes winnings on game shows and how they have been together forever.Tongue

Its a snippet of the life of a pro mx/sx rider living the dream. Good stuff bro Wink
|
ayearinmx
12/20/2015 1:09pm
Spoke to Kyle at Milan SX.... great guy, gave a great interview and doesn't surprise me in the slightest his Q&A was good quality. Made me a fan.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
843rd
12/20/2015 4:56pm
He definitely raised the bar . Huge respect for Kyle and his family .
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
12/20/2015 6:07pm
I think most of them have done a good job but agree, Kyle did really well and is a class act.

The Shop

ricko
12/20/2015 6:09pm
I raced kawi race of champions about 10 years ago at englishtown and he was pitted next to us. Was having some trouble with my 250f and him and his dad came over and were taking a look at it and he was even trying to get it started for me. Bs'ed with him for awhile and he autographed the door on my trailer. Couldn't have been a nicer person, I was just a random joe schmo c class rider then. Very nice down to earth guy.
holeshot413
Fantasy
1687th
12/20/2015 8:31pm
Sandberm wrote:
...for the Vitard Question of the Week segment.:) If you EVER wonder or are doubting why Kyle Chisolm is getting sponsorship/support/rides,... first... have someone punch you...
...for the Vitard Question of the Week segment.Smile

If you EVER wonder or are doubting why Kyle Chisolm is getting sponsorship/support/rides,... first... have someone punch you in the nuts really hard. Second, go read through the Kyle Chisolm Q&A thread

Kyle answers EVERY question thoughtfully, in detail, and with respect to the Vitard asking the question. I cant imagine the guy ever making a sponsor look bad.

Go read through it. Theres good little nuggets in there, like his relationship with Chad and how they became friends. His respect for DV and how DV helped him.His time at Motoconcepts and Genova. He talks about how he is getting in shape for the 2016 season, his injury in 2011 and thoughts of retirement after, what changes he would make to make the series better, the anticipation of the birth of his first child, his wifes winnings on game shows and how they have been together forever.Tongue

Its a snippet of the life of a pro mx/sx rider living the dream. Good stuff bro Wink
CLASS ACT!! Team CHIZ IS
moto0852
12/20/2015 9:09pm
He did a great job. It's a pain I'm sure and takes some time but he knocked it out of the park. Wish they all took it so seriously.
rowle1jt
12/21/2015 6:12am
Chiz did an awesome job! He seems like a super cool dude and I was bummed he didn't come to the Soaring Eagle race this year, was hoping to meet him in person. Maybe next year, regardless he is one cool cat!
12/21/2015 9:00am
Thanks guys for the love! Saw this and wanted to chime in and say thanks for the support. If I do something I always try to do it 100% no matter what it is. So this was no different haha. Hope to see you guys at the races. Thanks again.

Also rowle1jt I was planning to race the soaring eagle race last year but after knocking myself out pretty bad at the last national moto in Indiana I couldn't ride for a few weeks so that was a bummer. But I'd like to do it next year.
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
12/21/2015 9:53am Edited Date/Time 12/21/2015 9:57am
I have listened to the Pulpmx show when Kyle was on a few different times and he always came off as a stand up guy......his thread on Vital just reaffirms that.

Best of luck to KC11 for 2016 and we are looking for some good results in the near future. Cool
rowle1jt
12/21/2015 10:15am
Thanks guys for the love! Saw this and wanted to chime in and say thanks for the support. If I do something I always try to...
Thanks guys for the love! Saw this and wanted to chime in and say thanks for the support. If I do something I always try to do it 100% no matter what it is. So this was no different haha. Hope to see you guys at the races. Thanks again.

Also rowle1jt I was planning to race the soaring eagle race last year but after knocking myself out pretty bad at the last national moto in Indiana I couldn't ride for a few weeks so that was a bummer. But I'd like to do it next year.
Yeah, I figured that's why you didn't race it. Sad

If you make it up in 2016, I'll swing by and say hi!
MX690
12/21/2015 12:24pm
Thanks guys for the love! Saw this and wanted to chime in and say thanks for the support. If I do something I always try to...

And just to confirm what the OP said, Chiz comes on and says thanks and answers more questions. What a stand up Dude. Well done Chiz.

Post a reply to: Kyle Chisolm just set the standard...

The Latest