Kurt Caselli Documentary?

Edited Date/Time 8/23/2017 2:24pm

Any Idea what ever happened to this film? I don't remember it ever coming out.
|
Stuntman949
8/23/2017 7:16am
Not sure about this but looks like Beau put some time into it. I totally forgot about it myself. If you haven't already, pick up a copy of "Ride the Dream."

Titan1
8/23/2017 8:40am
Man, I remember the two Utah NHHA's that year he passed away (I haven't ever raced the full NHHA series...but I'd always race the two Utah rounds)...and I remember walking the start of the Cherry Creek National and as I was walking out to the banners, I passed Kurt walking the opposite direction...I knew he was doing his job so I didn't want to bother him and wasn't going to say anything...and its him who asks me how I'm doing and wishes me good luck. What? The biggest star in the sport, could have walked by said nothing, but wishes a nobody good luck. He's as good a dude as everyone says he is. Unselfish, kind, humble, and always wanted to make other people better/happy.

Hard to believe he passed away just a few short months later (well about 6 months).
LungButter
8/23/2017 9:00am
Titan1 wrote:
Man, I remember the two Utah NHHA's that year he passed away (I haven't ever raced the full NHHA series...but I'd always race the two Utah...
Man, I remember the two Utah NHHA's that year he passed away (I haven't ever raced the full NHHA series...but I'd always race the two Utah rounds)...and I remember walking the start of the Cherry Creek National and as I was walking out to the banners, I passed Kurt walking the opposite direction...I knew he was doing his job so I didn't want to bother him and wasn't going to say anything...and its him who asks me how I'm doing and wishes me good luck. What? The biggest star in the sport, could have walked by said nothing, but wishes a nobody good luck. He's as good a dude as everyone says he is. Unselfish, kind, humble, and always wanted to make other people better/happy.

Hard to believe he passed away just a few short months later (well about 6 months).
Amen, brother

Damn we were lucky to have that guy for the time we did.

The Shop

Maddeh
Fantasy
319th
8/23/2017 2:24pm
Dunno why it doesn't work. Search facebook for Tim Morton (Baja Bound) and find the post that says "I'm starting a Beau owes me $ list". It should be public but you probably at least need to be logged in to view.
Swann
8/23/2017 2:41pm
I donated $100 to the GoFundMe for that documentary. A total of $5000 or more was raised at some point.

I'd like to see that money donated to the Kurt Caselli foundation. It's kind a hard not to feel taken advantage of when nothing has been produced and there's no explanation for where that money went.
BajaWaldo
8/23/2017 3:21pm
Fortunatley/Unfortunately, there's plenty of discussion on FB about how the GoFundMe $$$ for this documentary was taken & then the GFM account was shut down. Sad for all sides as this was a docu about KC and the funds are GONE & there is no full edit to show for it. Lotsa contributors have been strung along from what has been discussed on FB & feel like this vids is never goona happen. Kurt Caselli Foundation owns the rights to the finished product so.... Again, sad if you ask me...KC was a great one!!
8/23/2017 5:00pm
Really, that sucks to hear. Kurt was awesome and I love watching his old content, such a talented rider.

Post a reply to: Kurt Caselli Documentary?

The Latest