Ktm 300sx 2 banger

Edited Date/Time 5/26/2012 8:20am
Seriously, all four stroke riders gotta try this bike...if you can hang on!! This is one serious race weapon. I'd know because i have a 450 race bike as well as a 250.
|
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
5/26/2012 6:55am
I have one too. The 450 guys that ride mine come back and say it's fast, but they aren't use to the power delivery of it.

The Shop

5/26/2012 8:12am
Yeah, im new to this site.... will get some video of this thing tractoring some dirt up. I have 40 minutes on the meter so far so she is a bit tight. Only finished building her 2 weeks ago..lots of rain and one ride...
5/26/2012 8:20am
T-Fish wrote:
I have one too. The 450 guys that ride mine come back and say it's fast, but they aren't use to the power delivery of it.
I got 25 years of racing under my belt...so the two stroke motor is my heritage haha. i like 4 bangers a hell of a lot but always owned an updated two stroke. Built this thing for racing and feel right at home on the girl. put 2xteeth on the rear and i reckon i could drop one and perfect for mx. The power delivery is smooth and hard and bites instantly, especially on new rubber. Not surprised by the 450 guys comment. Got kinda lucky building this one as i expected the power and it delivered straight away. I will update with some jetting specs after a couple of hours.......but loved the first 40 minutes of this thing

Post a reply to: Ktm 300sx 2 banger

The Latest