Knee replacement ?’s...

Moto88
4/25/2020 10:40pm
49, left knee bone on bone (old injury in 92 femur break, pcl replaced, loose knee back in 92, years of abuse) always swollen, hurts, tired of the pain and limping around for the last two years. Tried gel shots, prp, didn’t work for me. Been putting off tkr in fear of no more moto. I think it’s time. Did a search, a lot of guys here talked about getting tkr’s around 2012, curious how it turned out? Or more recent tkr’s. Still able to ride? New knee(s) holding up? Thanks in advance for +\- replies.
|
MZ193
4/25/2020 10:56pm
Im very sorry but i can't help you. But it must be very hard not being able to ride because of the fucking knee. I hope you get that replaced and jump back on your dirtbike asap.
4/25/2020 11:19pm
I had mine replaced a year and a half ago and I honestly haven’t even thought about it for about a year, I run in the street, ride etc no issues, felt the best it has ever felt in my opinion. It may vary with age? I’m 36
Paul333
4/26/2020 6:16am
I had an MRI last week and it looks like I am going down the knee replacement road myself..
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2866th
4/26/2020 6:35am
I had mine replaced a year and a half ago and I honestly haven’t even thought about it for about a year, I run in the...
I had mine replaced a year and a half ago and I honestly haven’t even thought about it for about a year, I run in the street, ride etc no issues, felt the best it has ever felt in my opinion. It may vary with age? I’m 36
Just curious, but what did you do to your knee to get a tkr at that age? Shattered my tib plateau 10+years ago. In need of one but my ortho suggests waiting as long as possible. Meanwhile this things fucked and bugs me on the regular. Im 39.

The Shop

mister2dt
4/26/2020 7:02am
Get more than one opinion. Im 2.5 weeks out from my 3rd knee surgery. My previous surgeon, did the first 2, wanted to do a replacement. Get it over with. Surgeon i ended up going with did a complete rebuild. New ACL, new LCL, new MCL, PCL repair, meniscus repair, it was split in 2 and folded over. Tibia and femur plateau's broken off. I did this Feb16 of this year. Had the surgery April9. Was walking April13 in a lockout brace. Walking unlocked for the last week, riding my bike on my trainer at home and will be going full weight bearing this coming week. Started light weight leg curls and squats this past week.

It all depends on who you perform the surgery and how good your PT team is. Im less than 3 weeks post surgery and barely feel like i had it done.
RF145
4/26/2020 11:08am
Be aware there are many factors, and no matter how much homework you do, the outcome is never guaranteed.

I had my left leg done in December 2016, and the right should have been done two weeks after the first operation, but due to insurance issues, it was 5 weeks after, January 2017.

I went with a doctor that does 300 knees per year, has a great reputation and I loved working with his PA.

A millisecond after waking up, I knew it was one and done, the pain was off the charts and it felt like someone cut my leg off. Oh, yes, they actually did do that. Thankfully the recovery room nurse knew exactly what to do and in 15 seconds I asked her to marry me. Luckily she has heard this a million times and my wife was not there. Turns out the anesthesiologist did not give me enough pain meds after the surgery. I was walking 20 minutes later with my hospital PT. Home PT was about 3 weeks and then out patient PT. I had already found an outstanding PT (the other half of the battle). If your PT is clueless or lazy, your recovery will suffer.

So, five weeks after the first knee getting done. I was running around like a monkey and thinking this is too easy. And here is where it took an evil turn.

Second surgery and no pain, and same story. walking 20 minutes after being released from the recovery room. 3 weeks home PT and out patient afterwards. Yet, for some reason, I am in much pain trying to stand up from a sitting position. I have good flexion, I can walk without pain now (of course they do not tell you anything about NOT being able to kneel ever again). So, I tell my doctor and this knucklehead indicates I am just being a baby and any pain is from the incision. No, I have had three knee surgeries, tore my nose off my face mountain biking in the snow, blew my chin open to the bone crashing during a night ride, I know what pain incision pain is and what is "other pain". So, I left thinking I would have this pain for the rest of my life and I need to work around it somehow.

Bought a tall seat kit for my 2013 KTM 350, sold my beloved Mtn Bike and a vintage bike to get an Ebike to help me regain strength, and still, I felt fucked. But I wanted to ride. The KTM was ok as I just slid way back on the seat and rotated to a standing position. Could not even ride my Ebike all through 2017-2018. Finally after another year passed I went back to the doctor at my PT insistence and lo and behold, they sang a different tune. I had tendinitis of the patella tendon. NO SHIT. 6 weeks of specific therapy and and my world was a completely different place. Unfortunately, atrophy set in and my comeback is way behind. I am very lucky to have a friend with a private track that is more 1980 GP than 2020 SX. But any time I tried to go to any other track, I still would have a hard time getting out of the seat for jumps right after turns. Given enough time I can stand up, but I cannot jump up from sitting to standing. I was ready to go sign up for a gym to do leg work to get back to normal, but I started a new job in Dec of 2019 and knew by March 1, 2020 my new schedule after training for this new position would allow me a ton of time to work out.....................COVID-19 Sad

1) No matter what doctor you finally choose ( I went with what all my research said was a top rated doctor) that your results will be YOUR results. Do not look to heavily at any one person's experiences.
2) If your doctor acts like a god, move on, he is most likely a dick and will not listen, as in my case, that pushed back my full recovery by over a year.
3) ASK what you can not do after the replacement. Some is good advice, other stuff, not so much, and push for full disclosure.
4) If I could go back in time and do ONE thing over, it would be to wait for at least one year between knees. I think I would have recovered faster with one god given knee helping the new knee as I felt great after five weeks. After the second knee, I was back to zero as I did not have a leg to stand on (so to speak).
5) I have spoken to many people that had super successful double knee replacements, and no issues and a better life right away. I am relating my story so you know, shit can go sideways.

Finally, am I better off, most definitely. The pain pre-replacement was just stupid. I could not walk the dog around the block. I could ride better, but I would be in pain all week. and generally, it sucked to do most anything. And sleeping was a nightmare pre-knee replacement. If I moved the wrong way, I was screwed for the rest of the night.

Opps, now is finally. I had recently been told, if you damage the replacement knee and bone to the point they cannot replace your knee again, the only option is amputation. Yep, cut that sucker right off.

Do your homework and good luck.
dimetime
4/26/2020 11:39am
Had both of mine done in '11 at 45 and after years of agony it was a god send. Best decision l ever made.

I rode in between the first surgery and the second and was riding again about four months after second surgery. The only complaint l had post surgery was the limited ROM of the implant. I could no longer sit on my heels and it made some stuff l do a little more difficult and l still struggle to get my legs under me surfing too. All in all though l recommend it to anyone who asks. Being pain free is life changing.

Good doc and do your PT, they went much easier after the implants than after ACL replacement, and you'll fine.

captmoto
4/26/2020 3:51pm
Had my left replaced almost 2 years ago. I had a bad reaction to anesthesiology but I didn't have any over the top pain issues. I quit around clock the opioids after 2 days and used tylenol during the day and the good stuff at night. after about 10 days I quit them altogether except for a couple times after PT. I got all my flexibility back real fast. I never had aggravated pain IN my knee from PT. I ride and it has never bothered me riding. I've done a few foot drags where my leg gets whipped around into the swingarm and it has been good. It's was little unnerving the first time I fell on that side and I took a huge digger in Colorado but never felt a thing in my knee. I have a little funkiness coming down stairs but it's probably some thing I have to work on.
You are in that place where your knee pain effects your quality of life. Some days I couldn't walk 40' to my mailbox. It would wake me in pain at night. If you get this surgery, you will wonder why you waited. I did. The biggest tip I would give you is to find a PT that works with athletes and will whip you accordingly. You don't want that PT that thinks being able to get off the shitter is good enough.
Mossy
4/26/2020 4:08pm
Every older guy I meet that has a knee replacement says they’re good as new and they have no issues with a replacement knee
mister2dt
4/26/2020 4:48pm
captmoto wrote:
Had my left replaced almost 2 years ago. I had a bad reaction to anesthesiology but I didn't have any over the top pain issues. I...
Had my left replaced almost 2 years ago. I had a bad reaction to anesthesiology but I didn't have any over the top pain issues. I quit around clock the opioids after 2 days and used tylenol during the day and the good stuff at night. after about 10 days I quit them altogether except for a couple times after PT. I got all my flexibility back real fast. I never had aggravated pain IN my knee from PT. I ride and it has never bothered me riding. I've done a few foot drags where my leg gets whipped around into the swingarm and it has been good. It's was little unnerving the first time I fell on that side and I took a huge digger in Colorado but never felt a thing in my knee. I have a little funkiness coming down stairs but it's probably some thing I have to work on.
You are in that place where your knee pain effects your quality of life. Some days I couldn't walk 40' to my mailbox. It would wake me in pain at night. If you get this surgery, you will wonder why you waited. I did. The biggest tip I would give you is to find a PT that works with athletes and will whip you accordingly. You don't want that PT that thinks being able to get off the shitter is good enough.
I cant stress enough how important a good PT group is. Find a sports based group and let them know you ride moto. They will accomodate accordingly. Im lucky enough to have Seth Enslow's sister as one of my therapists lol. Shes a badass and she knows what i need to be able to ride
MXMattii
4/26/2020 5:19pm
I had mine replaced a year and a half ago and I honestly haven’t even thought about it for about a year, I run in the...
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Just curious, but what did you do to your knee to get a tkr at that age? Shattered my tib plateau 10+years ago. In need of...
Just curious, but what did you do to your knee to get a tkr at that age? Shattered my tib plateau 10+years ago. In need of one but my ortho suggests waiting as long as possible. Meanwhile this things fucked and bugs me on the regular. Im 39.
Dirtydeeds, I would search a other ortho. When you have a lot of pain now then a replacement is a good idea. Because of a genetic disorder I've got a hip replacement when I was 18 and a knee replacement when I was 20. Is that ideal? No but because the technology is continue evolving, you can get one now who can be used for 15 years at minimum and 25 years at max. (that means that you are 55/65) then they can lengthen his lifespan with a revisions with 10 year and probably even more towards 15 year and they can do that twice if I'm not mistaken (its been a while since I've seen my doc.) So that means 55 + 10 + 10 that is 75 year old and that can be also 80 years and older. Then again we don't know how future science will evolve, I mean one of my medics is working to create artificial joints from Bone, cartilage... The first one he wants to create is the thump because that is a small one and easy to get stabilized. But just to say that maybe in 10 years time we can go to the hospital to get rid of that metal knee/hip and they fill that gap with a real one again.
dpingree101
4/26/2020 8:53pm
Wait, you’re running on it?? How many years are they telling you it will last? I’ll be needing one in the next 10-20 years.
captmoto
4/26/2020 10:20pm
Wait, you’re running on it?? How many years are they telling you it will last? I’ll be needing one in the next 10-20 years.
The only absolute my doc put on me was running on it. If I was your doc I would have serious concerns. They are pretty much lifetime knees but you need to play by some different rules.
captmoto
4/26/2020 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2020 10:24pm
mister2dt wrote:
I cant stress enough how important a good PT group is. Find a sports based group and let them know you ride moto. They will accomodate...
I cant stress enough how important a good PT group is. Find a sports based group and let them know you ride moto. They will accomodate accordingly. Im lucky enough to have Seth Enslow's sister as one of my therapists lol. Shes a badass and she knows what i need to be able to ride
Some people from SoCal will remember the Mace brothers. They did PT where I did. The only thing my PT said was he wanted me to wait and build up some more strength. I ran out of insurance visits so I started riding in August of 18. My surgery was on May 9, 2018.
RF145
4/27/2020 9:21am
Mossy wrote:
Every older guy I meet that has a knee replacement says they’re good as new and they have no issues with a replacement knee
I unfortunately know and have spoken to people that have had issues, even as far as having to have another doctor remove and change out a poorly installed knee a year after it was installed. This is still not a slam dunk operation.

That said, these knee replacement surgeries are wildly successful for he most part. Follow the advice of doing your homework on the doctor you want to use and get a great PT from a sports oriented facility and the chances of success go right up.
RF145
4/27/2020 9:41am
My doctor said to not run with my knees. My PA said that my knees (Zimmer) should last 30 years, 20 if I run as they will wear out
If I was looking at new knees in 10-20, then anything you read here Ping will be laughable at that time. If it was a 5 year window, perhaps this thread might still be relevant.

I was 60 when I got my new knees, I wanted (needed) them at 50. The insurance company denied me stating I was too young based on the life expectancy of the replacement knees manufactured in 2008. Sad

Moto88
12/16/2023 9:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2023 10:02pm

I started this post in 2020.  Just wanted to update for those w same issue. Finally got knee replaced 02/23.  First 4 weeks very painful, thought surgery went wrong.  At 3 months finally felt ok.  At 6 months got the ok to ride (but dr said just don’t fall lol).  Waited another month and did some Moto’s.  No pain felt great.  Mnt biking ok too. Tho it’s uncomfortable to try and jog (so I don’t).  Glad I finally got it done. 

shuggs
12/17/2023 5:33am

This is one of the reasons I am jealous of US system where you can pick your surgeon.

I am a ‘70’s child, we were nuts and got up to all sorts (all legal, honest😂), got into all sorts of scrapes and at 14 I was delivering milk - jumping off the back of slow moving van, so up at 4am to do 4hrs work before school.

Have had a fair few injuries but there was no rest, physio just get up and get on with it. I can remember 3 serious injuries to left left, the worst was a car crash when I was a passenger and hit a lamp post side on that crushed the engine bay & passenger side leaving me trapped with seriously torn ankle ligaments.

i had left  TKE April ‘21 at age 54),the op never went smooth as was not given enough anaesthetic and only found this out when moved back to the wart and pain level went through the roof and was screaming/ bolt rigid until given more pain meds, the first 5 weeks were amazing, was going out walking every day l, slowly building  up the distance till on a walk sudden bad feeling in knee and slowly made my way home.  Since then I have been back to orthopaedics every 3 or 6 months and they have still not sorted problem out.  I am repeatedly told that X-rays look ok, range of movement is good etc BUT I still have a problem with the lower outside part of my knee.  

Now waiting on an appointment to get ‘targeted’ cortisone jag, sadly with our lovely  NHS there is a long waiting list so will be well into next year before I get it, then have to wait a few weeks before I go back to Orthopedics.

Now have a problem with stairs/ inclines/ sleeping and need to take tablets at night to help sleep.  I have not been on a motorbike or at a golf course for 4 years and doubt I will be back.  Have not worked for nearly 3 years, was paid off ‘medically’ 2 years ago and cannot see me working again (57 now)

kijen
12/17/2023 6:56am
Moto88 wrote:
I started this post in 2020.  Just wanted to update for those w same issue. Finally got knee replaced 02/23.  First 4 weeks very painful, thought...

I started this post in 2020.  Just wanted to update for those w same issue. Finally got knee replaced 02/23.  First 4 weeks very painful, thought surgery went wrong.  At 3 months finally felt ok.  At 6 months got the ok to ride (but dr said just don’t fall lol).  Waited another month and did some Moto’s.  No pain felt great.  Mnt biking ok too. Tho it’s uncomfortable to try and jog (so I don’t).  Glad I finally got it done. 

Thanks for your update, im going in to week 5,  cant wait till the 3 month mark, lol. Knee swells while sleeping and the hammy is tight as f$%k, doing pt, overall getting better sliwelySmile

2stmark
12/17/2023 10:06am

Shameless plug , bring yourself back 60% faster from Knee Replacement

May or may not be available in your area

www.x10therapy.com

MXMattii
12/17/2023 4:58pm
shuggs wrote:
This is one of the reasons I am jealous of US system where you can pick your surgeon. I am a ‘70’s child, we were nuts...

This is one of the reasons I am jealous of US system where you can pick your surgeon.

I am a ‘70’s child, we were nuts and got up to all sorts (all legal, honest😂), got into all sorts of scrapes and at 14 I was delivering milk - jumping off the back of slow moving van, so up at 4am to do 4hrs work before school.

Have had a fair few injuries but there was no rest, physio just get up and get on with it. I can remember 3 serious injuries to left left, the worst was a car crash when I was a passenger and hit a lamp post side on that crushed the engine bay & passenger side leaving me trapped with seriously torn ankle ligaments.

i had left  TKE April ‘21 at age 54),the op never went smooth as was not given enough anaesthetic and only found this out when moved back to the wart and pain level went through the roof and was screaming/ bolt rigid until given more pain meds, the first 5 weeks were amazing, was going out walking every day l, slowly building  up the distance till on a walk sudden bad feeling in knee and slowly made my way home.  Since then I have been back to orthopaedics every 3 or 6 months and they have still not sorted problem out.  I am repeatedly told that X-rays look ok, range of movement is good etc BUT I still have a problem with the lower outside part of my knee.  

Now waiting on an appointment to get ‘targeted’ cortisone jag, sadly with our lovely  NHS there is a long waiting list so will be well into next year before I get it, then have to wait a few weeks before I go back to Orthopedics.

Now have a problem with stairs/ inclines/ sleeping and need to take tablets at night to help sleep.  I have not been on a motorbike or at a golf course for 4 years and doubt I will be back.  Have not worked for nearly 3 years, was paid off ‘medically’ 2 years ago and cannot see me working again (57 now)

Can't you pick a Belgium surgeon? Last time I was in hospital I shared post-op (recovery room) for a few hours with a UK fellow and a Dutch fellow haha. Belgium the land of great surgeons and great health care system (on the brink of falling apart but at the moment it is still working).

sandtrack315
12/17/2023 5:02pm

McGrath had both and still rips. Pastrana is about to do his knees and hip. I assume they’ve gotten pretty good at them. 

MXMattii
12/17/2023 5:10pm

McGrath had both and still rips. Pastrana is about to do his knees and hip. I assume they’ve gotten pretty good at them. 

They are great, the only problem is that you can't crash because than it becomes very messy.

Boggins
12/17/2023 7:23pm

My TKR was Dec 7th, 2023... I am on day 11.   Tib Plateau Fracture 15 years ago.

Best to do your own research.  My friend is an othro knee rep in L.A., here is his notes:

Highest patient satisfaction knees are from Microport and Medacta = medial congruent articulation = C Curve = the newest knee joints on the market.

When talking with your Surgeon, request:

1. Medial Congruent Articulation = continuous radius "C Curve,"  C Curve is the newest knee from Microport and Medacta...not the older knee with the older J Curve technology - Important.  Google C curve knee vs J Curve...you will see the diff betw the two Curves and will understand J Curve has some ROM limitations.

2. Request Kinematic Allignment Instrumentation - No Mako Robot allignment.

Big 5 Ortho Knee joints:

Microport is #1 in patient satisfaction.

Medacta is #2

Then Zimmer, Stryker, Depuy =  J Curve =  these knee joints are the older tech knee's.

The hospitals and some Dr offices are getting kick backs from the Big 3 Ortho companies, Zimmer, Stryker, Depuy and are getting kick backs from the Mako Robot company.

It is not easy to find a top surgeon that will provide Microport or Medacta knee, and Kinematic Allignment.

My understanding is the post surgery PT is prob 50% of your future outcome.  

For me,  week 1 very painful, I was walking a lil bit,   week 2 a lil less painful each day, yes walking every day.  Sleeping is impossible, and the pain pills dont work for "nerve pain."   

Good luck with your search, and ask your Dr a lot of questions during your pre-surgery appointments.  

RF145
12/17/2023 7:58pm
Boggins wrote:
My TKR was Dec 7th, 2023... I am on day 11.   Tib Plateau Fracture 15 years ago. Best to do your own research.  My friend is...

My TKR was Dec 7th, 2023... I am on day 11.   Tib Plateau Fracture 15 years ago.

Best to do your own research.  My friend is an othro knee rep in L.A., here is his notes:

Highest patient satisfaction knees are from Microport and Medacta = medial congruent articulation = C Curve = the newest knee joints on the market.

When talking with your Surgeon, request:

1. Medial Congruent Articulation = continuous radius "C Curve,"  C Curve is the newest knee from Microport and Medacta...not the older knee with the older J Curve technology - Important.  Google C curve knee vs J Curve...you will see the diff betw the two Curves and will understand J Curve has some ROM limitations.

2. Request Kinematic Allignment Instrumentation - No Mako Robot allignment.

Big 5 Ortho Knee joints:

Microport is #1 in patient satisfaction.

Medacta is #2

Then Zimmer, Stryker, Depuy =  J Curve =  these knee joints are the older tech knee's.

The hospitals and some Dr offices are getting kick backs from the Big 3 Ortho companies, Zimmer, Stryker, Depuy and are getting kick backs from the Mako Robot company.

It is not easy to find a top surgeon that will provide Microport or Medacta knee, and Kinematic Allignment.

My understanding is the post surgery PT is prob 50% of your future outcome.  

For me,  week 1 very painful, I was walking a lil bit,   week 2 a lil less painful each day, yes walking every day.  Sleeping is impossible, and the pain pills dont work for "nerve pain."   

Good luck with your search, and ask your Dr a lot of questions during your pre-surgery appointments.  

Great information, 4 years too late for me unfortunately. 
Got the Zimmer units in both knees. 
Not the best doctor, not the best knee replacements, but what really screwed me was getting released from PT to start gym workouts February 2020. And Covid closed all the gyms. By the time I realized I needed home exercise equipment, there was none left. 
Now, I get by, but what turned to be even worse was the neuropathy and the inability to know where in the universe my feet are. My balance went to shit and through balance work and a trials bike, I have recovered a wee bit. 
Best advice is to take care of your knees or follow the quoted advice above. 

Bulldog
12/18/2023 5:56am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2023 4:24pm

I have had both knees replaced (2019 and 2021).  Left knee at age 58 and the right knee at age 60.  Walking on inclines and going done stairs were terrible.  I am glad I had both surgeries.  On my left knee they had to remove some screws from a tib plateau (1986) to get the implant in.  I ride a couple times a month now and love it.  Knees feel like they did as a kid, just wish the rest of the body did.  Good luck on your surgery/recovery.  BTW - day 3 post-surgery was the worst...

2021 Knees

lumpy790
12/18/2023 7:14am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2023 7:23am

My knee was replaced on April 15 2022 and right after starting therapy 3 weeks after surgery I noticed it buckling sideways and they kept telling me it’s ok give it a year and it hasn’t gotten any better. The pain is a little better but it’s still there every evening especially if it’s going to rain or temperature changes.   

A huge problem that the Dr didn’t take into consideration was that I had separated shoulder and the month using the walker on pain meds really screwed up that healing.

12/18/2023 7:26am

Me knees are spent shot junk used up and in general just broken with nothing left to ruin. Fortunately for me cortisone is still effective enough to get me by. I've looked into total replacement but DR says since they are so bad cortisone won't do any more damage its better bet than surgery until it stops being effective if I wanna keep riding at my young age. 51. Best of luck to you whatever you decide 20230216 094445.jpg?VersionId=iGufdtRqLhzqy4t3T

mike martin
12/18/2023 7:27am
Moto88 wrote:
49, left knee bone on bone (old injury in 92 femur break, pcl replaced, loose knee back in 92, years of abuse) always swollen, hurts, tired...
49, left knee bone on bone (old injury in 92 femur break, pcl replaced, loose knee back in 92, years of abuse) always swollen, hurts, tired of the pain and limping around for the last two years. Tried gel shots, prp, didn’t work for me. Been putting off tkr in fear of no more moto. I think it’s time. Did a search, a lot of guys here talked about getting tkr’s around 2012, curious how it turned out? Or more recent tkr’s. Still able to ride? New knee(s) holding up? Thanks in advance for +\- replies.

I had mine replaced in January of '19 was skiing in March riding in April.

Wish i would have had it done years ago.  I'm 62 now and ride every weekend.

mumbles
Fantasy
676th
12/18/2023 10:26am
Mossy wrote:
RF145 wrote:
I unfortunately know and have spoken to people that have had issues, even as far as having to have another doctor remove and change out a...
I unfortunately know and have spoken to people that have had issues, even as far as having to have another doctor remove and change out a poorly installed knee a year after it was installed. This is still not a slam dunk operation.

That said, these knee replacement surgeries are wildly successful for he most part. Follow the advice of doing your homework on the doctor you want to use and get a great PT from a sports oriented facility and the chances of success go right up.

This was me. I had my left knee replaced in Dec 2016. After about 6 months I was not satisfied with my progress. I didn't get my ROM back to where it was prior surgery (I didn't have full ROM then). I started going to other orthos and one recommended me go to a ortho that fixes botched knee replacements. I went there and after X-rays and MRIs he said my replacement knee was not aligned properly and the cement they used did no adhere to the bone and was a little loose. I asked can you make it better and he said yes so I went in and had it completely done again. I still didn't get my ROM back but I have enough to ride. I have a little trouble going from mid seat to up on the tank for corners to the right as I can't move my left knee enough. But at 67 I can still ride I just take it easy and stay well within my limits. At least I have no pain now.

Post a reply to: Knee replacement ?’s...

The Latest