Kind Of Like Carlsbad Re-Opening. This is Huge.

Rupert X
4/7/2021 5:08am
Soon, that sign along Interstate 70 shall be revealed from the underbrush.” Dancing Days are here again....”
JBlain619
4/7/2021 6:40am
JBlain619 wrote:
Rup, How is Grears? Are they holding races or just open practice? Man I'd like to have that HiPoint trailer in the bottom pic! Been looking...
Rup,

How is Grears? Are they holding races or just open practice?

Man I'd like to have that HiPoint trailer in the bottom pic! Been looking for one for years!
lostboy819 wrote:
LOL,I asked my brother to get the plate number and he laughed because he already knew who owned it, A county sheriffs deputy owns it and...
LOL,I asked my brother to get the plate number and he laughed because he already knew who owned it, A county sheriffs deputy owns it and uses it for kart racing and does not want to sell it, funny part is I use to race MX with him and got a good laugh about it. I told him I would delete the info on it here so no one try's to "burrow" it Whistling but he said if he ever decides to sell it he would let me know. We tried. Cool
Exactly! Never know until you try! Thanks for the effort, the search continues.
AJ565
4/7/2021 7:24am
This is from Honda hills 2000 Friday night series practice. It was the step up after the two bowl turns after you went last the announcer trailer. I took the 125B and 250B championship that year there. I’ve put a ton of laps in at that track.

fins227
4/7/2021 7:56am
AJ565 wrote:
This is from Honda hills 2000 Friday night series practice. It was the step up after the two bowl turns after you went last the announcer...
This is from Honda hills 2000 Friday night series practice. It was the step up after the two bowl turns after you went last the announcer trailer. I took the 125B and 250B championship that year there. I’ve put a ton of laps in at that track.

Tommy was fast! He’s teaching kids to weld these days.

The Shop

5/3/2022 9:20am
PFitzG38 wrote:
A little off topic but did anyone ever ride the Carlsbad replica track Marc Peters built at The Ranch when he was running it? Work Of...
A little off topic but did anyone ever ride the Carlsbad replica track Marc Peters built at The Ranch when he was running it? Work Of ART! He went off maps his dad Stu still had. It was uncanny how similar it was. from banking off both the edges of the uphill, Letting her run on the downhill to floating The Drop to laying it over on The Horseshoe. It was amazing how close it was. I was feeling moto sensations I thought I’d never feel again. BTW. Awesome news about Honda Hills. Never rode there but heard lots of stories
I live in Anza, about 10 miles from The Ranch, I haven't even ridden the track yet!

Have you ridden there, is it pretty close to being what Carlsbad was?
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2035th
5/3/2022 10:00am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Next up...Saddleback please!.....DeAnza? Indian Dunes is probably still just sittin there.
I think Saddleback is actually on the table currently by a group who recently revived another SoCal track…🧐
Motoxdoc
5/3/2022 10:13am
Oh hell yeah! I have fond memories of that place. I actually made the ama “vault” there in the 250 class, 1984.
“revived another SoCal track” Are you talking Scotty and his partners from Perris?
5/3/2022 1:04pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Next up...Saddleback please!.....DeAnza? Indian Dunes is probably still just sittin there.
I think Saddleback is actually on the table currently by a group who recently revived another SoCal track…🧐
That would be awesome!
FWYT
5/3/2022 1:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2022 1:48pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
A little off topic but did anyone ever ride the Carlsbad replica track Marc Peters built at The Ranch when he was running it? Work Of...
A little off topic but did anyone ever ride the Carlsbad replica track Marc Peters built at The Ranch when he was running it? Work Of ART! He went off maps his dad Stu still had. It was uncanny how similar it was. from banking off both the edges of the uphill, Letting her run on the downhill to floating The Drop to laying it over on The Horseshoe. It was amazing how close it was. I was feeling moto sensations I thought I’d never feel again. BTW. Awesome news about Honda Hills. Never rode there but heard lots of stories
I live in Anza, about 10 miles from The Ranch, I haven't even ridden the track yet! Have you ridden there, is it pretty close to...
I live in Anza, about 10 miles from The Ranch, I haven't even ridden the track yet!

It felt freakishly similar to Carlsbad. But hasn't The Ranch been closed for a while?
5/3/2022 2:12pm
PFitzG38 wrote:
I live in Anza, about 10 miles from The Ranch, I haven't even ridden the track yet! Have you ridden there, is it pretty close to...

FWYT wrote:
It felt freakishly similar to Carlsbad. But hasn't The Ranch been closed for a while?
I know the family who's land the track sets on, I will have to ask one of them next time I see them.
Carlsbad was my all time favorite track to race, I rode CMC on Sunday's there and Saddleback Park.
When I was 15 I got burned out on the mini class, so I skipped up to the 250's.

I guess it is closed to public access now, I only see team vans driving in on occasion, the tribe most likely views a second track as being conflicting.

Post a reply to: Kind Of Like Carlsbad Re-Opening. This is Huge.

The Latest