Kicker AX streams live tonight on FloRacing. Info on Flo. Update from Hoosier AX.

Edited Date/Time 1/15/2021 4:06pm
Round 1 of the 5 rounds Kicker Arenacross championship will be streamed live on FloRacing tonight at 7pm cst from Starkville, Mississippi

Things to watch for tonight:
Mike Alessi joins Babbit's Online/Monster Energy/Kawasaki, and his patented good starts are going to prove to be a big threat. Mike is a racer, and he wants championships. Phoenix Honda's Kyle Peters is the defending champion and will be the favorite coming into the season. The two are a good pairing for a season long face-off.
Kyle Bitterman who finished the 2020 season in second is now aboard a GasGas 250f. He has been training and is prepared for the season, unlike last year where he was thrown into an open seat position with Babbit's.
StankDog, also on the program, is a podium rider every weekend after collecting a handful of them last year including a win. Making his professional debut will be Cullen Park as teammate with Kyle Peters at Phoenix, he has championship equipment and lots of raw talent. Joining Alessi at Babbit's is Issac Teasdale, who has proven to be a top rider in Arenacross after his stint with Phoenix in 2019.
The pro's have two full size whoop sections this weekend, and the first of the two after the finish line will be tricky because of the flat left hander leading in. I expect to see lots of passing in this section, because of the nature of the corner. Defend the inside, have less run at the whoops -or- swing wide for a better drive and leave the door open to be blocked. I'm expecting 25-27 second lap times, so the slightest rider error will be fatal for position loss.

About FloRacing:
Flo is under partial ownership from Discovery Channel. They're in the process of buying up as much race streaming real estate while the FloSports conglomerate streams over 250,000 sporting events globally.
To watch the races tonight, you will need to purchase a FloRacing pro subscription. It's $150 annually, and unlocks the Hoosier AX series, Kicker AX, Endurocross, and will be the streaming home of all Canadian Moto in 2021. Flo is also in the process of purchasing two wheels tv, a must-have for any fan of motorcycle racing. The best of all dirt car racing is streamed on Flo, including USAC and WOOS. If you're interested in streaming, click this link right here. Full disclosure, using that link and subscribing sends me a $25 kickback. This is what we all have been asking for from Feld for how many years? Shared TV revenue. Here it is.

An update from Hoosier AX:
The top dogs are starting to position themselves for a championship run after 6 nights of racing. BiG St. Charles KTM's Michael Hicks and TiLube Storm Lake Honda's Grant Harlan are starting to develop a classic rivalry on par with Darcy v. The Sheriff. However, as the two of them continue to battle, Preston Taylor and his Yankton Kawasaki has positioned into second in points. If Hicks and Harlan continue to lock bars in war, the two of them may lose sight of the championship and the honey badger of Taylor could find himself with the number 1 plate. Additionally, Cheyenne Harmon just won his first main of the season last weekend in Council Bluffs, IA. Illinois privateer Carter Gordon is a nightly threat when he gets his starts figured out, who sits 5th in points. I've put my ATC FLPSDE Racing KTM in championship points P-6, though I am still figuring out the 250f with sights set on a top 5 championship run. Rounding out the top ten are Izaih Clark, Dillon Cloyed, Sean Calderon, and John Berry. Following the top 10 is extremely important, because of the SuperCool top 10 travel money. If you're top ten in the 450 pro, SuperCool coolant with WaterWetter will pay you $100 on Saturday night just to show up to race. So we have a top 3 chase, a mixing bowl for the midfield, and dire battles for making it into the top 10.

|
MXRACER428
Fantasy
470th
1/8/2021 8:41am
Sorry but I’m not paying triple the amount to watch AX then it costs to watch both SX and Outdoors. It’s a shame it is not on a cheaper platform. I gladly paid for SX and Outdoors. The $12.50 a month vs $5 a month is crazy.
1/8/2021 8:46am
MXRACER428 wrote:
Sorry but I’m not paying triple the amount to watch AX then it costs to watch both SX and Outdoors. It’s a shame it is not...
Sorry but I’m not paying triple the amount to watch AX then it costs to watch both SX and Outdoors. It’s a shame it is not on a cheaper platform. I gladly paid for SX and Outdoors. The $12.50 a month vs $5 a month is crazy.
I don't disagree. The price is set by Flo, not by the series being streamed on the platform.
gt80rider
1/8/2021 8:59am
This "pay to watch every single thing" Blows Hard... hard pass on paying to watch one big commercial

The Shop

BMc914
1/8/2021 10:34am
When does practice start? Is there live timing any where?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/8/2021 11:18am
MXRACER428 wrote:
Sorry but I’m not paying triple the amount to watch AX then it costs to watch both SX and Outdoors. It’s a shame it is not...
Now you know what it's like for international viewers trying to watch SX at $130 USD for SX only. Grinning

I don't watch AX, but the $150 he's referring to includes more than Arenacross. It's for the Flo Sports Racing "channel" and everything that airs on it. I don't think it's just dirt bikes?

Maybe Jeff could let us know what else is going to air on it aside from AX, Endurocross, and Canadian MX.
1/8/2021 1:46pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Now you know what it's like for international viewers trying to watch SX at $130 USD for SX only. :lol: I don't watch AX, but the...
Now you know what it's like for international viewers trying to watch SX at $130 USD for SX only. Grinning

I don't watch AX, but the $150 he's referring to includes more than Arenacross. It's for the Flo Sports Racing "channel" and everything that airs on it. I don't think it's just dirt bikes?

Maybe Jeff could let us know what else is going to air on it aside from AX, Endurocross, and Canadian MX.
There are two divisions of Flo.

FloSports - which has every traditional sport under the sun and some more. Over 25 different dedicated genre channels with massive variety. All included. For example, my girlfriend's parents just love watching random sporting events and putting a few bucks down with silly parlays. They have FloSports PRO, and it includes the FloRacing side. A lot of people that watch our sports already have Flo to watch their daughter or son do volleyball, cheer, wrestling, etc outside of Moto, then learn our sports are on the channel and it's a big win.

FloRacing - it features a lot and I mean a lot of cool stuff. At this second, the Stock Non-wing A main from Tulsa is on Live right now. The Vintage World Snowmobile Derby is also on, streaming live. Lots and lots of dirt car racing, whether winged or not, open wheel or closed, there's plenty to watch. Additionally, you'll catch flat track events during the summer, and other fun motorsports and autosports across the globe. While I am doing decals, I often will pop on to the 24/7 live channel and just let it play, I always end up getting roped in to watching a battle.
BMc914
1/8/2021 2:03pm
Where is the 800 at?
1/8/2021 2:15pm
He's there. What you're seeing are pre-entries. A handful of guys don't pre-enter because someone else is paying for it and they just don't think to sign themselves up. I'd bet that's the case for 800. Also I'm not seeing any transponder activity from their live timing link. Cute.
GalagaOnMYArm
Fantasy
41st
1/8/2021 2:37pm
Bummer I would have loved to watch, but not going to pay for AX unfortunately.
300exc
1/8/2021 5:23pm
Watching it now.
Signed up for a year.
Glad to support the sport.
BMc914
1/8/2021 5:31pm
Stank Dog has beat MA800 is both heat races so far. Peters has been in the opposite heats for both classes
BMc914
1/8/2021 5:33pm
Peters is the only guy to be in the 22 second lap time tonight.
8tensolutions
1/10/2021 7:43pm
For anyone that signed up for Flo, is it worth it? Good coverage and racing? I think it's $12.95 per month?
300exc
1/10/2021 7:55pm
For anyone that signed up for Flo, is it worth it? Good coverage and racing? I think it's $12.95 per month?
For us it was well worth it.
Watched both nights, it was good.
Supporting the sport best we can.
But we always liked the Arenacross series.
8tensolutions
1/10/2021 8:27pm
300exc wrote:
Very cool. Are the races archived?
300exc
1/11/2021 6:46am
300exc wrote:
I believe so.
In full disclosure my wife is the one who got us signed up and got the races on the tv.
It involved a computer, so there’s that.
Without her I’m just watching 3 channels with a coat hanger antenna and having to get up to change channels.
Just to be clear about Kicker Arenacross.
The announcer is a bit suspect, I don’t believe they can show any replays during the broadcast and the same people win just about every class, even the am races.
But when they said “ the open novice main event is coming up next” , well that right there was worth the subscription.
Stank, Alessi, Bitterman, Teasdale and of course Peters is a good field.
Glad these guys have a spotlight to ride under.
1/11/2021 12:55pm
This Friday, Hoosier AX and Kicker AX will both be on live. 7pm cst. You can switch back and forth to see which has the better production and action.
1/11/2021 6:46pm
Great to AX is still happening. Years ago the opener was always in Rockford in November. probably because pace motor sports is just outside of Chicago on i90, 60 miles from Rockford. Event was always sold out, exciting to hear our local riders racing, the next yr bikes. The 1st time anyone saw them.
hamncheeze
1/11/2021 6:55pm
Just to add to this, I watched this past weekend as I already had a FLO subscription for cycling. It is expensive, but for me they cover a massive amount of road cycling and in Canada they were the only provider for the Tour de France in 2020. So anyone here, if you are into cycling maybe this helps to offset the costs.

I do my best not to really dwell on how expensive this is getting. In 2020 I paid for: Flo, MXGP, SX, Outdoors, MotoGP plus a subscription to a VPN so I can get some of the bicycle races that I can't get with Flo. Yes it's all very expensive added up BUT I look back 25 years when I could barely watch any of the sports I competed in or was interested in and I tell myself "you would have killed for this in the 1990s". Then I pay up.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
1/11/2021 9:27pm
Where can one results from the AX series?
Buckit
1/14/2021 8:30pm
300exc wrote:
if you download the FLOracing app, and then make an account on the app, it gives you the option to pay $150 in one hit for the year OR $14.99/monthly

through the app (on iOS) was the only place i was able to find the actual monthly option after reading about a bunch of people who thought they where signing up for $12.99/month only to be hit with $150 charge for the entire year.
jmo443
1/14/2021 9:05pm
Crazy ax is more than sx/mx. Love all two wheel racing but when I catch ax on the well when I used to I never even watched the whole event free.
1/15/2021 2:25pm
Is it possible to watch on any TV streaming device like Roku or Apple TV? I know I can screencast from a phone, but always like direct to TV if possible.

Post a reply to: Kicker AX streams live tonight on FloRacing. Info on Flo. Update from Hoosier AX.

The Latest