Fantasy
54th
1/13/2015 1:15pm
Note: he's on moto suspension.
zehn
1/13/2015 1:17pm
ML512 wrote:
Note: he's on moto suspension.
That must be why he didn't attack that section where he went double-double-double-double. Strange to see a guy that good not pull the trigger on a seemingly easy section.

The Shop

jock
Fantasy
1st
1/13/2015 1:23pm
Thats Reed testing a Suzuki. Laughing
Titan1
1/13/2015 1:29pm
Wow!!! That was surprisingly bad...I expected a guy of his caliber to be better than that.

The best riders in the world can win at motocross AND supercross...That is why I'll always have a guy like RC and even RV above Everts and Cairoli, on my personal "best of the best" list.
Outsider
1/13/2015 1:33pm
jock wrote:
He's really lost some of sharpness!
zehn
1/13/2015 1:33pm
Titan1 wrote:
Wow!!! That was surprisingly bad...I expected a guy of his caliber to be better than that. The best riders in the world can win at motocross...
Wow!!! That was surprisingly bad...I expected a guy of his caliber to be better than that.

The best riders in the world can win at motocross AND supercross...That is why I'll always have a guy like RC and even RV above Everts and Cairoli, on my personal "best of the best" list.
Here we go again...
1/13/2015 1:47pm
He posted a short clip of supercross on instagram last week and commented that he's basically never ridden supercross before. Europe isn't like socal where there's an sx practice track on every street corner. I'm sure he's probably thinking about the start of the GP season in less than 2 months and doesn't want to risk an injury for no benefit.
BAD10
1/13/2015 1:47pm
Can you say.... "Wouldn't qualify for the night show" ??
Outsider
1/13/2015 1:52pm
Sounds like he's running a stock xr600r exhaust with the guts removed
Spartacus
1/13/2015 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2015 5:44pm
jock wrote:
He looks "really comfortable!"
thorns
1/13/2015 1:53pm
Titan1 wrote:
Wow!!! That was surprisingly bad...I expected a guy of his caliber to be better than that. The best riders in the world can win at motocross...

So your bagging on a guy who is out having a bit of fun in between his serious training for the MXGP series ?

Seems fair......
Flip109
1/13/2015 1:58pm
For someone out just jacking around on a supercross track he didn't look that bad. Just out of his element. I'd love to see some of the people bagging on him just ride in general lol
1/13/2015 2:04pm
Titan1 wrote:

thorns wrote:
So your bagging on a guy who is out having a bit of fun in between his serious training for the MXGP series ?

Seems fair......
Titan you absolute dickwod

I imagine you blame China when the sun goes down as well?
1/13/2015 2:06pm
Flip109 wrote:
For someone out just jacking around on a supercross track he didn't look that bad. Just out of his element. I'd love to see some of...
For someone out just jacking around on a supercross track he didn't look that bad. Just out of his element. I'd love to see some of the people bagging on him just ride in general lol
Exactly

Never mind a SX track

He's having a bit of fun in the off season
ATKpilot99
1/13/2015 2:16pm
He's practicing on a Supercross track before it gets rough during the day ?!?! He obviously has no idea how to train for the GPs. WhistlingWink
Flip109
1/13/2015 2:18pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He's practicing on a Supercross track before it gets rough during the day ?!?! He obviously has no idea how to train for the GPs. :whistle...
He's practicing on a Supercross track before it gets rough during the day ?!?! He obviously has no idea how to train for the GPs. WhistlingWink
Laughing
KlootZak
1/13/2015 2:25pm
Titan1 wrote:

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/13/2015 3:05pm
He posted a short clip of supercross on instagram last week and commented that he's basically never ridden supercross before. Europe isn't like socal where there's...
He posted a short clip of supercross on instagram last week and commented that he's basically never ridden supercross before. Europe isn't like socal where there's an sx practice track on every street corner. I'm sure he's probably thinking about the start of the GP season in less than 2 months and doesn't want to risk an injury for no benefit.
Bro, I had to drive across a supercross track this mornin to get to work!!
mx836
1/13/2015 3:09pm
Titan1 wrote:

thorns wrote:

Seems fair......
How anybody could be bagging on the guy for just going out and riding around on a Supercross track baffles me. Nowhere did he state he is good at Supercross or that he plans on racing Supercross. Who cares how he does as long as he doesn't get hurt.
KMC440
1/13/2015 3:50pm
This shows you how difficult supercross really is and how our heroes make it look easy, so easy that we mere mortals criticize everything they do as if we had a fucking clue.

Which we don't.

Cool to see Kevin givin'her a go.
1/13/2015 3:53pm
Reminds me of the "who are these goons?" clip from Terrafirma 2. Just kidding.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
1/13/2015 4:37pm
The only thing worse than the step on/off jump, is a double step on/off, which of course is trumped in stupidity by the triple step on/off jump. Please god make the step on/off end. A GP rider with no experience and MX suspension can skip across three of them as if he's just riding down a straightaway.

End of rant.
machine
1/13/2015 4:45pm
That looks worse than JH84 and I didn't think it could get ANY worse...Laughing

OMG...look!...there's a jump!....no wonder Euros like tracks without those pesky obstacles...haha..
Sully
1/13/2015 4:48pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He's practicing on a Supercross track before it gets rough during the day ?!?! He obviously has no idea how to train for the GPs. :whistle...
Laughing

Does anyone know how tall he is? He makes that bike look small...not DeDyker small, but he looks a bit cramped.
1/13/2015 4:49pm
I really don't understand why people who are motorcycle fans or enthusiasts, come on a website, to put down a rider, when none of the people commenting could come even close to riding the track as he did, and if he was at a motocross track, he would pass them so fast its not funny, yet they are on here putting someone down.

We should all be fans of our own sport and not write such ridiculous things about people.
Crush
1/13/2015 5:05pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Sully wrote:
Laughing

Does anyone know how tall he is? He makes that bike look small...not DeDyker small, but he looks a bit cramped.
Think he might be almost 6 foot, very straight back style probably makes it look more so...
gharmon
1/13/2015 5:23pm
Here is how I take him riding that track. He is probably here to get some practice in for is own series with socal's great weather. He goes to the supercross track to watch some other folks ride it and he probable gets an invite to try it himself and says what the hell I'm here, might as well give it a ride.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, I'm a moto guy but if given the chance to try a different discipline I would surely just ride around and try it. The man had absolutely nothing to gain by riding that track and a lot to lose with cameras around. Well, he chose to ride it anyway and I don't blame him. I can say without a doubt he is better than me on a supercross track!! The guy was just having some fun. You give him a few weeks on that track and full dedication i'm sure at his talent level he would be better than most of us here. Congrats to the man. I'm glad he is here enjoying our country. Socal surely needs his crew over here to help with their economy..

Post a reply to: Kevin Strijbos Supercross practice

The Latest