Kenny's motivation this weekend

karsmakers
Edited Date/Time 5/28/2022 7:58pm
Having reached a state of enlightenment.. possibly induced by a 12 pack of assorted adult beverages, I am diving deep into the "unknown" motivations of our favorite riders this weekend. Kenny want's everyone to know that the German- Italian alliance of WW2 is no longer a factor and he wants to prove he is the top Euro and Tony can take his ass home without humiliating all the full time riders over here. Kenny did tell me that Miss Jill can stay because she is HOT and adds some sizzle to the KTM setup in the pits. Kenny had very little to say about Dylan other than he questions whether he is actually French. Kenny said he would pay for a DNA test and if he had to lay money down he would guess that Dylan is 50% honey badger and 40% cheetah.and 10% frog
I was having a hard time holding my phone up to my ear and decided to walk over to his motor home with some Pllsners ..( Kenny's weakness ) and the door swung open. When I asked him about Dungey coming back he said if that old freaking fart beats him this year he is calling it quits and would look into furthering his career as a surfer, especially if it becomes part of the special olympics. He said something in German than reiterated that doubters can STFU and he was intending to show everyone what an ass kicking looks like and that he may even show them on the track! I love Kenny
|
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
5/25/2022 12:50pm
When did Kenny start being a full time rider ?
Broseph
5/25/2022 1:09pm
karsmakers wrote:
Having reached a state of enlightenment.. possibly induced by a 12 pack of assorted adult beverages, I am diving deep into the "unknown" motivations of our...
Having reached a state of enlightenment.. possibly induced by a 12 pack of assorted adult beverages, I am diving deep into the "unknown" motivations of our favorite riders this weekend. Kenny want's everyone to know that the German- Italian alliance of WW2 is no longer a factor and he wants to prove he is the top Euro and Tony can take his ass home without humiliating all the full time riders over here. Kenny did tell me that Miss Jill can stay because she is HOT and adds some sizzle to the KTM setup in the pits. Kenny had very little to say about Dylan other than he questions whether he is actually French. Kenny said he would pay for a DNA test and if he had to lay money down he would guess that Dylan is 50% honey badger and 40% cheetah.and 10% frog
I was having a hard time holding my phone up to my ear and decided to walk over to his motor home with some Pllsners ..( Kenny's weakness ) and the door swung open. When I asked him about Dungey coming back he said if that old freaking fart beats him this year he is calling it quits and would look into furthering his career as a surfer, especially if it becomes part of the special olympics. He said something in German than reiterated that doubters can STFU and he was intending to show everyone what an ass kicking looks like and that he may even show them on the track! I love Kenny
Get this guy on the broadcast team.

The Shop

SonofThor32
5/25/2022 2:06pm
I am beginning to wonder if our old vital friend Hillbilly has been resurrected. Personally, this place could use the silliness, I am enjoying karsmakers humor that likely nobody under 40 would understand. Keep it up Cool
shuggs
5/25/2022 2:09pm
Jeez🤬🤬 at least break that into smaller paragraphs

Otherwise 10/ 10 for effort ( here’s hoping Kenny gets the same at races )
mxb2
5/25/2022 2:36pm
Millions of $$. Should be motivation.
lestat
5/25/2022 5:21pm
shuggs wrote:

Try reading it in that SX announcer lady’s voice …
ccstrebe
5/25/2022 8:56pm
shuggs wrote:

Having reached a state of enlightenment.. possibly induced by a 12 pack of assorted adult beverages, I am diving deep into the "unknown" motivations of our favorite riders this weekend.

Kenny want's everyone to know that the German- Italian alliance of WW2 is no longer a factor and he wants to prove he is the top Euro and Tony can take his ass home without humiliating all the full time riders over here.

Kenny did tell me that Miss Jill can stay because she is HOT and adds some sizzle to the KTM setup in the pits.

Kenny had very little to say about Dylan other than he questions whether he is actually French. Kenny said he would pay for a DNA test and if he had to lay money down he would guess that Dylan is 50% honey badger and 40% cheetah.and 10% frog.

I was having a hard time holding my phone up to my ear and decided to walk over to his motor home with some Pllsners ..( Kenny's weakness ) and the door swung open. When I asked him about Dungey coming back he said if that old freaking fart beats him this year he is calling it quits and would look into furthering his career as a surfer, especially if it becomes part of the special olympics.

He said something in German than reiterated that doubters can STFU and he was intending to show everyone what an ass kicking looks like and that he may even show them on the track!

I love Kenny
Leave Us To
5/28/2022 7:58pm
Roczen almost won a moto today. Great rides by everyone particular Roczen and Dungey.

Post a reply to: Kenny's motivation this weekend

The Latest