Kenny's got no swag!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2018 8:56 AM

Anyone else notice he is mostly upright, taking jumps, landing stiff, not scrubbing much and basically not throwing the bike around. (not "feeling it")

|

7/7/2018 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 8:59 AM

The only thing I've noticed is Kenny leading laps after recovering from a devastating near career-ending injury. Hot take though, bro. Hot take.

|

7/7/2018 9:02 AM

I think he's riding stylish as fuck

|

7/7/2018 9:09 AM

Lets see OP go through what Kenny has and then talk shit about swag.

Stfu kid.

|

7/7/2018 9:15 AM

Prntscrn wrote:

Seriously. I can't believe he's even still trying to truck along.

That said, I think if he's not competing for wins next year, that will be a wrap because he'll overflow with frustration after running out of patience to recover.

Supercross I think he can still win the title but motocross just exposes any chinks in your armor and I don't know if he'll ever get back to title contender in a grueling 30+2 2x a day, 24x a year outdoor format. The wrist may be too compromised.

It can hold for supercross though, especially if more triple crown rounds keep popping up.

|

7/7/2018 9:16 AM

Swag doesn’t win races!

|

7/7/2018 9:16 AM

Trex getting top 5s with no “swag” I bet the op has spoke liners because he thinks they look cool

|

7/7/2018 9:23 AM

You have to remember not long ago there wasn’t such thing as a scrub or swag. Just gnarly dudes going blazing fast. Sometimes I think these guys are wasting more energy throwing the bike around rather than just being fluid. The “norm” is definitely a different riding style than what it was 15 years ago

|

7/7/2018 9:26 AM

Rough track today, it's practice, chill down.

|

7/7/2018 9:27 AM

TRoc is doing the same thing as Reed in SX, just trying to get through the season without getting hurt. Build strength, recover and have a strong offseason so he can be ready to fight next year.

|

7/7/2018 9:28 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Anyone else notice he is mostly upright, taking jumps, landing stiff, not scrubbing much and basically not throwing the bike ...more

I used to think KROC was going a little overboard with the public posting of all the pictures of his injuries and surgeries and then I realized there's people like you who can go fuck themselves.

|

7/7/2018 9:36 AM

It’s just gonna take time. Idk why people think he’s going gonna come out and crushin it. He’s been through two devastating injuries and the accident with Webb was definitely more serious than people thought. This is just building for next year season he hasn’t had much gate drops the last couple years. I’m glad he’s staying patient

|

7/7/2018 9:40 AM

I’d say his style has changed a lot. He’s not as flashy, but he seems to look for efficient on the bike now. He rides really smooth and calm. He’s doing what he needs to do. He’ll be fine.

Like brocster said, swag doesn’t win races.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/7/2018 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 9:41 AM

Prntscrn wrote:

I agree! He’s throwing some SICK anchors out there later in the Moto’s!! tongue

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

7/7/2018 9:41 AM

Worked for Dungey.

|

7/7/2018 9:43 AM

Bogle is the king of swag in 31st place. Not sure swag translates to results.

|

7/7/2018 9:52 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Anyone else notice he is mostly upright, taking jumps, landing stiff, not scrubbing much and basically not throwing the bike ...more

daemon616 wrote:

I used to think KROC was going a little overboard with the public posting of all the pictures of his injuries and surgeries ...more

Clearly your reading comprehension and narrowminded narrative are retarded to the point of delusion.

He's not flowing with the bike like he always had before. Anyone who has raced at a high level knows you need to be able to move all over the bike and balance everything out. He doesn;t seem to be gelling with the bike! But, go ahead and use your narrative,

|

7/7/2018 9:57 AM

Kenny rides a gear higher then everyone, kinda like fernandis, you don't have to whip to win "bro". Jump for sho, corner for dough. All jokes aside who the hell thought he would be at this point anyways? If he makes it out healthy this outdoor season and gets through the offseason we will see a new and improved kenny.

|

7/7/2018 10:22 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

daemon616 wrote:

I used to think KROC was going a little overboard with the public posting of all the pictures of his injuries and surgeries ...more

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Clearly your reading comprehension and narrowminded narrative are retarded to the point of delusion.

He's not flowing with ...more

Looks like is is "gelling with the bike just fine" I think he is just putting the last pieces together and almost where he needs to be. I think its needs a little more stamina to push the whole race but that will come the more racing he does. cool

|

Ed Johnson

7/7/2018 10:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 10:51 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

daemon616 wrote:

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Hmmm, odd. He gelled pretty good to win that moto. Damn morans.

|

7/7/2018 10:51 AM

Bump

|

7/7/2018 11:07 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

I think he rides a bit differently than he used to before his injuries but the fact that he came back from not one but two injuries that would end most people's careers is simply amazing. For Kenny to come back and show that he has the speed to win could quite possibly be the greatest comeback in the history of ALL sports.

|

7/7/2018 11:08 AM

He's riding like a guy who hasn't got full mobility in his arms, and is still making it work.

|

7/7/2018 11:08 AM

daemon616 wrote:

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

mx216 wrote:

Hmmm, odd. He gelled pretty good to win that moto. Damn morans.

Yep, he was keeping tomacs pace the first half of the moto. Then dropping of a bit and i think he was about 10sec behind when elis bike broke with 3 laps to go. He was riding awesome! He just cant keep the same pace the entire moto. Yet! Congrats Kenny!!!

|

7/7/2018 11:22 AM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

It’s you’re, not your, by the way. We would all love to see your style and bike technique...

|

7/7/2018 11:23 AM

Kenny? The guy that had both of his arms almost ripped off?

Yea his style sucks bro!

|

7/7/2018 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 11:34 AM

Wrong thread..

|

7/7/2018 11:51 AM

Didn't catch his whip on the leap?
That's the definition of SWAG

|

7/7/2018 11:58 AM

Based off his history, I would imagine his “swag” shows up after the race celebrating with the fans in lot B after a good day. Pumped for the guy!

|

7/7/2018 12:00 PM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

Can I get some of what you're smoking?

|