Kenny gave it his best this year.. thanks Kenny!

mx1313
6/19/2020 10:36am
mx1313 wrote:
Utah altitude is advantage Tomac? It's pretty much been stated that where they are racing has very little advantage to anyone.It's not like they are racing...
Utah altitude is advantage Tomac? It's pretty much been stated that where they are racing has very little advantage to anyone.It's not like they are racing Mt Everest altitude here. Tomac training at 6k feet has to be good for him though...no doubt there. But anytime Eli races, it seems to be advantage Tomac. The guy wins A LOT.
philG wrote:
You obviously haven't listened to any of the post race Pods , so are clueless. Fact is Kenny was 3 points off the lead prior to...
You obviously haven't listened to any of the post race Pods , so are clueless.

Fact is Kenny was 3 points off the lead prior to this, and lost the race by a couple of bike lengths.

7 races at altitude is a world of difference to just nipping in for one... Anderson suffered with Altitude sickness, and he lived at altitude, but you think its just made up...mmmkay
I guess the first 10 races or so were altitude related too. I notice Eli won 50% of those, so.....must have been.

And before that, it was KR's injuries. Eli was injured too...remember? Little double shoulder deal. Very minor I suppose, so no big deal. Since then he's won 3 straight MX titles and has won more races than anyone racing...it ain't even close. Keep blaming the altitude. I know where the oxygen is thin...it's what you're breathing.
mxb2
6/19/2020 10:43am
mx1313 wrote:
Utah altitude is advantage Tomac? It's pretty much been stated that where they are racing has very little advantage to anyone.It's not like they are racing...
Utah altitude is advantage Tomac? It's pretty much been stated that where they are racing has very little advantage to anyone.It's not like they are racing Mt Everest altitude here. Tomac training at 6k feet has to be good for him though...no doubt there. But anytime Eli races, it seems to be advantage Tomac. The guy wins A LOT.
philG wrote:
You obviously haven't listened to any of the post race Pods , so are clueless. Fact is Kenny was 3 points off the lead prior to...

Fact is Kenny was 3 points off the lead prior to this, and lost the race by a couple of bike lengths.

7 races at altitude is a world of difference to just nipping in for one... Anderson suffered with Altitude sickness, and he lived at altitude, but you think its just made up...mmmkay
mx1313 wrote:
I guess the first 10 races or so were altitude related too. I notice Eli won 50% of those, so.....must have been. And before that, it...
I guess the first 10 races or so were altitude related too. I notice Eli won 50% of those, so.....must have been.

And before that, it was KR's injuries. Eli was injured too...remember? Little double shoulder deal. Very minor I suppose, so no big deal. Since then he's won 3 straight MX titles and has won more races than anyone racing...it ain't even close. Keep blaming the altitude. I know where the oxygen is thin...it's what you're breathing.
Naw man, didnt you hear, it was part of the plan kroc fading and falling over at daytona. Love the altitude excuse, webb has most points since utah started. And marchbanks, brown havent won a round in utah.
mxb2
6/19/2020 10:45am
mx1313 wrote:
philG wrote:

mx1313 wrote:
I guess the first 10 races or so were altitude related too. I notice Eli won 50% of those, so.....must have been. And before that, it...

Dont forget the broken lower back prior to sx , but he picks and chooses excuses for the riders he likes.
6/19/2020 10:57am
philG wrote:
RBSR is a fun event, Kenny skipped Assen because Germany had no decent riders to back him up, as has been the case previously, because with...
RBSR is a fun event, Kenny skipped Assen because Germany had no decent riders to back him up, as has been the case previously, because with Max Nagl injured , there was no point . A bit different, and again Kenny has been injured/ill since nearly losing his fucking arm .. he can choose to ride when and where he likes.

He only won the million at MEC cos Savatgy laid up for him , and the way he handled that shows what a total prick he is.

I laughed like fuck when he skipped MXoN and Marvin beat him at MEC.

Webb skipped the MXoN, but he stepped and raced a 450 when they were short because Tomac and Dungey both didn't want to ride...

And anyway, it doesn't matter why, I am allowed to not like whoever I want.

Just glad I have had the opportunity to see him race and get beat by Freddy Noren LOL.

What's wrong with getting beat by Noren? Whistling

The Shop

mxb2
6/19/2020 10:59am
philG wrote:
RBSR is a fun event, Kenny skipped Assen because Germany had no decent riders to back him up, as has been the case previously, because with...
RBSR is a fun event, Kenny skipped Assen because Germany had no decent riders to back him up, as has been the case previously, because with Max Nagl injured , there was no point . A bit different, and again Kenny has been injured/ill since nearly losing his fucking arm .. he can choose to ride when and where he likes.

He only won the million at MEC cos Savatgy laid up for him , and the way he handled that shows what a total prick he is.

Webb skipped the MXoN, but he stepped and raced a 450 when they were short because Tomac and Dungey both didn't want to ride...

Just glad I have had the opportunity to see him race and get beat by Freddy Noren LOL.

What's wrong with getting beat by Noren? :whistle: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b4aa934445d405b3fe15a88d19c33d95.png[/img]

Lmao. Or the world champ beat by friese at a hybrid sx track. Friese is good but 15th place dude outdoors. And 8-14 on a real sx track.
kongols
6/19/2020 11:21am Edited Date/Time 6/19/2020 11:27am
I see mxb2 at his element again. What a misrable life he has... His vitriol sure sticks out in here.
6/19/2020 11:34am
kongols wrote:
I see mxb2 at his element again. What a misrable life he has... His vitriol sure sticks out in here.
And PhilG’s doesn’t?? Blink He’s easily one of the most bitter people on this site
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
6/19/2020 11:39am
Bumping thread to give a shout out and much love to Kenny! Assuming Tomac takes the title this weekend, I'd love to see Ken take the title next year and will be rooting for him!
mxb2
6/19/2020 11:39am
kongols wrote:
Why , because i post facts. Maybe i should go on non moto and tell strangers about my family problems. Thats miserable, and weird. Like you do. Dont like it dont read, easy to scroll.
6/19/2020 11:58am
mxb2 wrote:
Some on here like double standards.
Not worth your time pointing out inconsistencies here. Kenny can do no wrong. Hell he miraculously cured his asthma and shingles in the matter of ONE week! And do you even realize how many wins and titles he would have if he avoided those arm injuries? Yea that's right, way more than Tomac! Seems like a lot of roczen superfans are just pissed Eli aka the FMOTP has been smoking him this year and for a while now.
ATKpilot99
6/19/2020 12:26pm
philG wrote:

What's wrong with getting beat by Noren? :whistle: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b4aa934445d405b3fe15a88d19c33d95.png[/img]

Kenny had whooping cough that day.
mxb2
6/19/2020 12:37pm
mxb2 wrote:
Some on here like double standards.
Not worth your time pointing out inconsistencies here. Kenny can do no wrong. Hell he miraculously cured his asthma and shingles in the matter of ONE...
Not worth your time pointing out inconsistencies here. Kenny can do no wrong. Hell he miraculously cured his asthma and shingles in the matter of ONE week! And do you even realize how many wins and titles he would have if he avoided those arm injuries? Yea that's right, way more than Tomac! Seems like a lot of roczen superfans are just pissed Eli aka the FMOTP has been smoking him this year and for a while now.
Actually the last 3 years lol. If you look at stats wins,titles. And. Kroc is a badazz but stats dont lie.
philG
6/19/2020 1:54pm
mx1313 wrote:

3 points in it...

And they don't hand out championships for winning the most races, being an Eli fan, you should know that .

So you cant get an illness that is actually named after what causes it ALTITUDE SICKNESS.

It affects different people in different ways, same as hay fever.. but hey , whatever.

philG
6/19/2020 1:57pm
mxb2 wrote:
Naw man, didnt you hear, it was part of the plan kroc fading and falling over at daytona. Love the altitude excuse, webb has most points...
Naw man, didnt you hear, it was part of the plan kroc fading and falling over at daytona. Love the altitude excuse, webb has most points since utah started. And marchbanks, brown havent won a round in utah.
If I ever need a clueless cretin next time I am in the US, I know where to come.
mx1313
6/19/2020 2:08pm
mx1313 wrote:

philG wrote:
3 points in it... And they don't hand out championships for winning the most races, being an Eli fan, you should know that . So you...
3 points in it...

And they don't hand out championships for winning the most races, being an Eli fan, you should know that .

So you cant get an illness that is actually named after what causes it ALTITUDE SICKNESS.

It affects different people in different ways, same as hay fever.. but hey , whatever.

Who knows, maybe you're right about "altitude sickness"...maybe it's affecting Eli too. But, maybe he just doesn't fucking whine about it every time he loses a race.
ATKpilot99
6/19/2020 2:09pm
philG wrote:
3 points in it... And they don't hand out championships for winning the most races, being an Eli fan, you should know that . So you...
3 points in it...

Roczen is obviously having issues. He doesn't get lapped once let alone twice when he's right. But it wasn't like he was dominating before the break . Would he have had a better shot at hanging in had the series gone on as normal ? Most likely yes but it's also possible he would have still had some kind if issue or another. I just think that whether its Webb or Tomac who takes it they will have won it fair and square. And I do apologize for accusing you of being anti American in the past. I don't know you and its uncalled for. Maybe Kenny can get them outdoors.
mxb2
6/19/2020 2:11pm
mxb2 wrote:
Naw man, didnt you hear, it was part of the plan kroc fading and falling over at daytona. Love the altitude excuse, webb has most points...
philG wrote:
If I ever need a clueless cretin next time I am in the US, I know where to come.
Look in the mirror save your $$. We know you hate facts but have to result to internet insults, safer behind the keyboard. Check the points, research, instead of being clueless. So whats marchbanks, browns excuse then? Since you think you have the answers.
mx1313
6/19/2020 2:24pm
mxb2 wrote:
philG wrote:
Now that was mean. BTW, something always puzzled me about you geniuses from "Great Britain. First of all, lose the Great part...you ain't this at all. Secondly...Great Britain is 2 words. WTF is up with the three letters GBR? Makes no friggin sense at all. If anything, replace the G with a really small d. I think you get my drift.
philG
6/19/2020 2:25pm
mxb2 wrote:
Look in the mirror save your $$. We know you hate facts but have to result to internet insults, safer behind the keyboard. Check the points...
Look in the mirror save your $$. We know you hate facts but have to result to internet insults, safer behind the keyboard. Check the points, research, instead of being clueless. So whats marchbanks, browns excuse then? Since you think you have the answers.
What have they got to do with anything.. ?
philG
6/19/2020 2:32pm
mx1313 wrote:
Now that was mean. BTW, something always puzzled me about you geniuses from "Great Britain. First of all, lose the Great part...you ain't this at all...
Now that was mean. BTW, something always puzzled me about you geniuses from "Great Britain. First of all, lose the Great part...you ain't this at all. Secondly...Great Britain is 2 words. WTF is up with the three letters GBR? Makes no friggin sense at all. If anything, replace the G with a really small d. I think you get my drift.
Like most countries , they are abbreviated to 3 letters , like France is FRA , Germany is GER , which is an international code used all over the world.

If you had actually left the country , you would probably know.
mx1313
6/19/2020 2:36pm
mx1313 wrote:
Now that was mean. BTW, something always puzzled me about you geniuses from "Great Britain. First of all, lose the Great part...you ain't this at all...
philG wrote:
Like most countries , they are abbreviated to 3 letters , like France is FRA , Germany is GER , which is an international code used...
Like most countries , they are abbreviated to 3 letters , like France is FRA , Germany is GER , which is an international code used all over the world.

If you had actually left the country , you would probably know.
Lol...I can't believe you actually answered my post. I know what the 3 letters are. It was the second part...nevermind dude....
philG
6/19/2020 3:07pm
mx1313 wrote:
Lol...I can't believe you actually answered my post. I know what the 3 letters are. It was the second part...nevermind dude....
Well I read it 3 times , and it certainly wasn't funny, so I figured you had to be being serious.
mxb2
6/19/2020 3:27pm
mxb2 wrote:
Look in the mirror save your $$. We know you hate facts but have to result to internet insults, safer behind the keyboard. Check the points...
philG wrote:
What have they got to do with anything.. ?
They are from utah, next excuse. The elavation conspiracy.
6/19/2020 3:41pm
How is it possible that grown men (at least I'm assuming) can take criticism of their favorite rider as a personal attack on them? And FFS get off the whole Great Britain power trip. No one gives a fuck where you live.
FerCzD
6/19/2020 4:00pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2020 4:02pm
Vital at it's finest.

And Tomac is the FMOTP in SX this year.

Proven at sea level and high altitude. That is a fact
philG
6/19/2020 4:03pm
mxb2 wrote:
So they should win cos they live there.. ?? Sweet Jesus.

George Carlin was bang on..
mxb2
6/19/2020 4:13pm
mxb2 wrote:
philG wrote:

You are the one using the elavation advantage excuse. Not me. Since you never have any info or facts, the insults come . Like i said, safe behind the keyboard.
mxb2
6/19/2020 4:16pm
mxb2 wrote:
philG wrote:

No its on talent, not hard to figure out. Thats why tomac is winning the series so far. And best rider last 3 years in the world. Titles, wins. Research or keep making excuses
Wiff3
6/19/2020 6:28pm
Thank you Ken for not giving in. Yes, I'm rooting for Eli to win this thing finally!

WTF happened to this thread?
sdmx
Fantasy
1781st
6/19/2020 7:03pm
philG wrote:
Listening to Bowers and all the others who have said how bad its been at altitude, I am amazed at how Kenny has managed to perform...
Listening to Bowers and all the others who have said how bad its been at altitude, I am amazed at how Kenny has managed to perform these last 2 races.

Nobody is ever going to tell me that hasn't been a huge advantage for Tomac.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Actually Webb has scored the most points in Utah thus far. But I know, this is a poor Kenny , I don't like Tomac post. Carry...
Actually Webb has scored the most points in Utah thus far. But I know, this is a poor Kenny , I don't like Tomac post. Carry on.
mxb2 wrote:
Come on man, you are stopping the conspiracy theory.
Webb has the most points in Utah because Eli is cruising to the title safely with all the points he has EARNED. Even the GOAT did this.

Post a reply to: Kenny gave it his best this year.. thanks Kenny!

The Latest